Relic 8 Mats to Date from Just Conquest?

A guild mate and I have a mismatch on how many Aeromagnifiers each of us has. Our guild can't clear challenge pit, so all of our relic 8 mats are coming from conquest reward crates.

I swear I've got the max reward crate from each conquest to date, and I have 50 aeromagnifiers (used 40 for GK and GMY to get JMK, have 10 leftover).

My guild mate has 70 (3 relic 8 characters plus 10 leftover). All conquest rewards, none purchased.

I've tried looking around the web but can't find documented anywhere what the max reward crates were for each conquest. We're on 7 now, but I recall not having a hard mode for the first 2(?)

Can anyone clear this up as to where all the possible relic 8 aeromagnifiers would have come from each conquest?

Replies

• Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Weren't they purchasable with tickets or crystals from a wandering scavenger in conquest as well as in the prize box?
  • That's what I'm trying to remember... I definitely remember the impulse detector being purchasable, but I can't remember if the aeros were too. I feel like if they were I would have jumped on them, but could be mistaken!
  • Double checked and they are not there this conquest but seems relic availability has changed. I could be mistaken though.
  • just shows that relic 8 materials are too few many places to earn..

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

any word on availability to earn R8 materials besides the 2 week event and CPit?
  • I got max from conquest for a total of 50. Haven’t seen them any place else. But maybe they’ve been available as a random encounter?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    We've had 6 complete conquests so far (60 Aeromagnifiers)

You cannot get Aeros from anywhere else other than packs

If your friend has maxed 6 conquests, and still has more, and has never cleared CPit raid, then he bought the packs
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    Weren't they purchasable with tickets or crystals from a wandering scavenger in conquest as well as in the prize box?

No. Only impulse detectors were
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    just shows that relic 8 materials are too few many places to earn..

Does it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra wrote: »

If your friend has maxed 6 conquests, and still has more, and has never cleared CPit raid, then he bought the packs

I think the first conquest we had to do the easier one to unlock the harder one for the second conquest?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

I think the first conquest we had to do the easier one to unlock the harder one for the second conquest?

Yep.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SotaDraken wrote: »

any word on availability to earn R8 materials besides the 2 week event and CPit?

I really wouldn’t be surprised if these abysmal changes to conquest is CG laying the ground work for the intro of Relic 9.

While I find CG a repugnant lot, I reckon the R9 material will be placed in the max reward crate and then they “may” make R8 a little more accessible.

New Rancor won’t have R9 mats because guilds are doing it too easy now.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    The killer is, that you will most likely need the R8 mats (id, aero) for r9 along with the new one(s).
  • SotaDraken
    447 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    TVF wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »

Does it?

For many players who have expressed this same issue, it does.. I don't care if it is added to Cantina at 20 a pop w/more levels but at least make it more accessible to be "earned."

Requiring more work for the same R8 materials means we are getting less ROI.. That's very, very, very BAD GAME DESIGN and CG's feet should be held to the fire every time it comes up..
  • SotaDraken wrote: »

I really wouldn’t be surprised if these abysmal changes to conquest is CG laying the ground work for the intro of Relic 9.

While I find CG a repugnant lot, I reckon the R9 material will be placed in the max reward crate and then they “may” make R8 a little more accessible.

New Rancor won’t have R9 mats because guilds are doing it too easy now.

Maybe, but it could go the other way and make R9 even more exclusive by keeping R8 materials this gated.. It's 50/50 and I don't have any faith in CG to be fair after the Great Nerf and the Debacle with Chorequest 7.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    50 is the max you could have now from Conquest alone. 1st Conquest was Normal only, followed by 5 possible Hard-mode Conquests with 10 Aeromagnifiers each. Enough to R8 two characters and halfway to the third.

Sounds like somebody bought 20 more.