Kenobi Defense Ai

Brickwraith
11 posts Member
edited September 2021
Does his AI hard target Armorer on defense now? I was having reasonable success fighting him before the last update but my random luck to have him not select armorer for his first attack seems to have vanished.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    From all player reports, it seems Armorer has a higher priority now
  • That is unfortunate. It was already hard enough to beat before, I don't see why it was necessary to make it harder
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Because the new shiny(ies) has to be king
  • Get JMK and the issue will go away
  • Like many others, I spent significant resources specifically to take 3 toons (armorer, Daka and Zombie) to high relics in order to be able to use my 2 GLs to sometimes beat Kenobi. They’ve made that investment a complete waste.

I was willing to pay what I’d consider a reasonable amount to get LV, but no way am I spending another dime when you just can’t trust them to not take away the value you paid for.

I’ve played habitually for almost 5 years now, and have enjoyed the game thoroughly, but it’s feeling like the end of the road. Super disappointing.
  • That is unfortunate. It was already hard enough to beat before, I don't see why it was necessary to make it harder

A sacrifice must be made to appease the Whales of the force 😉
  • CapD wrote: »
    Like many others, I spent significant resources specifically to take 3 toons (armorer, Daka and Zombie) to high relics in order to be able to use my 2 GLs to sometimes beat Kenobi. They’ve made that investment a complete waste.

I was willing to pay what I’d consider a reasonable amount to get LV, but no way am I spending another dime when you just can’t trust them to not take away the value you paid for.

I’ve played habitually for almost 5 years now, and have enjoyed the game thoroughly, but it’s feeling like the end of the road. Super disappointing.

Can you imagine any other business selling you something then flipping a switch from their end and making it something else entirely? It is the end of the road. They are desperate. Seriously not one red nickel will ever go into this dishonest piece of garbage.
  • Bah il faut bien que CG vende du Lord vader ! Si SEE suffit à battre JMK, ce n'est pas assez vendeur...
    Y a un n*a*z*i qui a changé mon nom sans rien me dire...