Conquest Is Rigged w/ Hidden Buffs & Stats

2Next

Replies

• InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    My Rey and my JML were both just outsped by GG droids and Thrawn lead Empire. I had to close the game. The pre-Nerf Darth Vader enemy is a nice kick in the groin to us too. I want to know the speed these enemies are at that a 100% stamina Rey and JML are being outsped by EVERY ENEMY TEAM MEMBER.
  • This would be much easier if we would be able to see:

1) Enemy stats before the battle.

2) Stats during the battle.

Any of these 2 would help, though I think 1) would be easier to implement (just as you can see them in GA). 2) would be nice to have in-game for all game modes, to better keep track of characters stats, health pool, etc, but I guess it requieres a more in-depth change in the UI, where 1) would be easier to implement.

But considerin they haven't even implemented Feat counters in-battle, I don't have much confidence in getting QoL changes like these :(
  • Unlimitedpowar
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    At last boss my jml with 575 speed plus 24% plus leadership can’t outspeed kenobi it’s funny..
  • Mirkraag wrote: »
    It is very easy to know.

If you are not using a GL you are outspeed. Period.

Easy, and fun. It lets you use all the depth of your roster.

L O L

Not true, I've had several battles this conquest where my GL doesn't go first. It would be awfully nice to be able to see the opponents stats to understand how this happens.
  • It would be nice to know if the disks stack and then how. Is it progressive so it’s your speed plus another 24% of it from leaders resolve disk then that number is used for the next disk?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    It is very easy to know.

If you are not using a GL you are outspeed. Period.

Easy, and fun. It lets you use all the depth of your roster.

L O L

Not true, I've had several battles this conquest where my GL doesn't go first. It would be awfully nice to be able to see the opponents stats to understand how this happens.

Same, but I still win, so whatever.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    No update yet, but they are looking into it.

They've been looking into that and in-battle feat counters for months now, because this feedback has been constant since conquest 1.

They're looking into feat counters?

I know Doja has pushed for it but that's not the same thing.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ok so no then.
  • I just prioritise disks that give me survival rather than increase my damage.

Entrenched + Defensive Formation + Critical Debuffs was a great combination for keeping me alive.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    [Last we asked, yes all characters start at the base stats we can all see and then use the modifiers we can see. No hidden boosts are given.

I've always been under the impression that the enemy units have "simulated mods" like in Marquee events.

So it's actually Base Stats + Simulated Mods + Overprepared.

The way I understood it is Overprepared is taking the Galactic Challenge version of the team and adding extra stats on top.

If it was just Base Stats + Overprepared the enemies would be too easy with all the Data Disks the players have.

In other events that is the case, but for Conquest we wrte tied they do not, but the numbers don't seem to add up. Either something is wrong or something changed since we had that conversation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zanir wrote: »
    No update yet, but they are looking into it.

They've been looking into that and in-battle feat counters for months now, because this feedback has been constant since conquest 1.

They have been?

This just came up this round, so I'm not sure where you saw they were looking into the speed of things for months. Can you share a quote?

A quote for them looking at the feat counter would be good too. I know Doja has been asking for it, but not any confirmation they were actually doing it or looking into doing it.
  • At last boss my jml with 575 speed plus 24% plus leadership can’t outspeed kenobi it’s funny..

With JML you don't need to go first, though.
  • Expect your team will be outspeeded, even GL. Period
  • Kyno wrote: »
    In other events that is the case, but for Conquest we wrte tied they do not, but the numbers don't seem to add up. Either something is wrong or something changed since we had that conversation.

I get that, but I'd be willing to chalk that up to a miscommunication.

I'm pretty confident that it has always been this way from my testing during the first conquests.

If it was just Base stats + Overprepared the player would steamroll every single battle
  • To be fair, CG isn't cheating - they make the rules, so technically, they are just changing the rules...similar to the way a 4 year old changes the rules when they don't like the fact that they are not doing well in a game.

Although, I have to admit, that's a very poor analogy. Most people don't play with a 4 year old for several years, or spend hundreds of dollars on said game while the 4 year old keeps changing the rules.

So we'll just stick with "not cheating". Ethical? Debatable. Cheating? No.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Speaking of questions we need answered from CG, can someone explain The Odds bonus Phoenix gets? c0ceinaqbjmd.jpg

Says on critical chance has 100% so why did an Ezra just get 36 attacks in a row on my JML when less than half of them were critical hits?
  • ssj4tim wrote: »
    Speaking of questions we need answered from CG, can someone explain The Odds bonus Phoenix gets? c0ceinaqbjmd.jpg

Says on critical chance has 100% so why did an Ezra just get 36 attacks in a row on my JML when less than half of them were critical hits?

He attacks twice so he was lucky to get a crit in the other attack lol
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    To be fair, CG isn't cheating - they make the rules, so technically, they are just changing the rules...similar to the way a 4 year old changes the rules when they don't like the fact that they are not doing well in a game.

Although, I have to admit, that's a very poor analogy. Most people don't play with a 4 year old for several years, or spend hundreds of dollars on said game while the 4 year old keeps changing the rules.

So we'll just stick with "not cheating". Ethical? Debatable. Cheating? No.

I agree it’s not cheating, but they’re also known to “miscommunicate” the rules from time to time. Probably not any nefarious or intentional about that, just plain old incompetence.
  • Kyno wrote: »

I get that, but I'd be willing to chalk that up to a miscommunication.

I'm pretty confident that it has always been this way from my testing during the first conquests.

If it was just Base stats + Overprepared the player would steamroll every single battle

The math worked for base stats + sector bonuses + overpreapred in conquest 1-6.

The math doesn’t add up now and they’ve also added in overprepared III and IV 60/80% bonus. This coming after them explicitly stating the feat bloat was due to them not wanting to make the battles more difficult.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    Speaking of questions we need answered from CG, can someone explain The Odds bonus Phoenix gets? c0ceinaqbjmd.jpg

He attacks twice so he was lucky to get a crit in the other attack lol

Several were none crits in a row, he's not the only either, zeb attacked my Malak in a different battle 10 times and only 2 were critical hits.