Where is the wat tambor shards on Crystal market?

Prev13
The game is kidding with ALL players. Wat tambor is a requirement for JMK and now is only available on TB again? Why did EA excluded wat from the crystal market?

Replies

• mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    It was very optimistic to think that Wat was going to be on the shipments forever, I'm glad they even got to put him at least for some time, it helped me advance 2-3 months in just 1 month, that's awesome

Sad he is gone? Of course, but at least they gave us the chance to acquire him
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Shipments keep changing based on the new hotness

Executor and lord vader are the new hot units to chase, so the shipments are about them, now
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Shipments keep changing based on the new hotness

Executor and lord vader are the new hot units to chase, so the shipments are about them, now

Quite hot...
    ero09qfmv1fb.gif
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Nothing lasts forever...
    At least I managed to buy 60 shards of Wat before he left though.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • I hope Wat will be added again soon, I need another boost of shads, come on CG I got money in my pocket :)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I hope Wat will be added again soon, I need another boost of shads, come on CG I got money in my pocket :)

He probably won’t be in shipments, since that was a limited time thing for JMK, but CG might give you an overpriced pack with some Wat shards for your money.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Nice to know I'm not the only one in this position. CG if you read this, please let me whale out on wat shards. I have every other requirement for Kenobi complete, but I was late to the Wat party and now I have to sit around for 4 months...

I was seriously hoping they would drop the Wat packs as an apology for nerfing him, but nope...
  • Might Wat Tambor be added to the GET2 store, like ROLO and Probe Droid were?
  • I've been sitting at 99/100 on Wat since the last DS Geo tb sadly.
  • I wonder if people keep responding to this thread to show CG how many people would buy shards if they'd pull the trigger
  • Andyjd93
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Vavier wrote: »
    I wonder if people keep responding to this thread to show CG how many people would buy shards if they'd pull the trigger

I'd drop $50 right now to get my last 90 shards, otherwise I'm 3 months out from getting him 7 star.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    Post edited by Andyjd93 on
  • Really hoping they add him back soon…I’d def spend crystals on him this time around!!
  • Put me in the boat willing to spend crystals & $$$ for Wat, please…
  • Asifab wrote: »
    I've been sitting at 99/100 on Wat since the last DS Geo tb sadly.

And i'm pretty sure i'll be at 98/100 after the upcoming one :)
  • I am in too. Ready to spend crystals for Wat shards
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI Let's make everyone happy - money for CG and Kenobi for us :smile:
  • actually i dont think this will happen this soon or ever.
    DS TB will be in a few days, so you will get your shards from that. a pack would make no sense for CG.
    so, yes, maybe it will be there but i wont set my hope to high on this one.
  • Larx wrote: »
    actually i dont think this will happen this soon or ever.
    DS TB will be in a few days, so you will get your shards from that. a pack would make no sense for CG.

I mean they're dropping Malevolence packs so i dont see what the problem is. So many players are stuck on the Wat requirement right now it would be a highly successful pack.
  • Players: too many packs! cash grab! Cash grab!
    CG: ok, here you are, geonosian shards for everybody to help you get wat for free.
    Players: no! We want packs!
  • Getting Geonosian shards isn’t an issue for probably 95% of all players it is just a question of if you want to commit the needed gear to making them able to earn Wat shards I would rather they give out stun guns, cuffs or other bottle necked gear in the chase, that would help more people be able to get Wat shards.
  • Getting Geonosian shards isn’t an issue for probably 95% of all players it is just a question of if you want to commit the needed gear to making them able to earn Wat shards I would rather they give out stun guns, cuffs or other bottle necked gear in the chase, that would help more people be able to get Wat shards.

Eyeballs! My pain when gearing geos. Eyeballs and stun guns
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • At least you really only need to get your Geos to G12 to beat the Wat mission if you mod them correctly and run them in the correct order.
  • Andyjd93 wrote: »
    Larx wrote: »
    actually i dont think this will happen this soon or ever.

I mean they're dropping Malevolence packs so i dont see what the problem is. So many players are stuck on the Wat requirement right now it would be a highly successful pack.

yes, but that is not the same situation.
    Wat is obtained with a special mission where a special team is needed.
    Male only needs GET2. even if you dont do GeoTB u can farm for Male or Nego.
    Wat was a "gift" from CG due to releasing JMK and the current Chase is for the people who still need Geos for Wat Special Mission - which isnt very difficult.

Once KAM will be required for a GL or something else ( maybe R9 KAM before u can see an event....?) there will be a KAM pack in store. once.

And yes, it is kinda funny that on the one hand there are too many popups and packs to buy and on the other hand there a still people screaming for throwing cash towards CG....
  • Might be an ideal time to add Wat to the GET store after your latest f up…
  • Seems like today would’ve been a great day for Wat shards to show up in shipments, right after getting the shards from TB. Those who are close to finishing might spend to top off, those who are still grinding might be willing to spend to get a little closer. Just seems like $$$ left on the table to me, like it’s what they should do every time.
  • i dont think anything like that happend to Hyoda or Wampa Shards.
    Wat wont be there - although i dont have anything against him being there. KAM would be nice too....some day.... :)
  • Let’s get these Wat shards in the store or shipments for a week or two, not permanently.

Keep the demand high.
  • Crimson777 wrote: »
    Let’s get these Wat shards in the store or shipments for a week or two, not permanently.

Keep the demand high.

Since the Shaak Ti debacle reduced the number of Wat shards everyone earned, they should either be in the weekly store on the next refresh at a discount or we should be given some. At the very least they should be available.