New Sith Capital Ship

So there's been speculation that sooner or later we're getting a new capital ship, with further speculation that the one on the horizon will be a Sith CS.

I don't know if that's true, but let's assume for a minute that it is. Who would be the fleet commander for a sith CS? It can't be Vader or Palp.

I strongly suspect that the KOTOR games are the key & that if I had played them I might have a better idea. Does anyone else know? Do you think it's inevitably going to be Darth Revan? Or could it be Nihilus or someone else? I've saved up a lot of materials, including prestige, but if it's going to require Darth Revan I'm not going to get him (assuming he requires 7* or bust) this time round. If it's someone else, I should start boosting them, maybe.

Just want to be prepared. Thanks for any thoughts.

Replies

• Not Darth Revan. He rarely did anything with his ship, apart from telling where to go. Also, that ship was the Ebom Hawk, which is not a cap ship and we already know its pilots.

DN had a great ship, but again, not really a pilot, just standing there looking menacing.

Sion briefly controlled a republic ship (and a sith one in which he got there presumably).

My best guess would be the Iron Forge, even if thats actually a factory, not a ship, but it was clearly commanded by Malak for a long time. (and non canonically by, Darth Revan afterwards)
  • Not Darth Revan. He rarely did anything with his ship, apart from telling where to go. Also, that ship was the Ebom Hawk, which is not a cap ship and we already know its pilots.

DN had a great ship, but again, not really a pilot, just standing there looking menacing.

Sion briefly controlled a republic ship (and a sith one in which he got there presumably).

My best guess would be the Iron Forge, even if thats actually a factory, not a ship, but it was clearly commanded by Malak for a long time. (and non canonically by, Darth Revan afterwards)

Nosense! Both Malak and Revan has capital ships. At the very begining of kotor, Malak’s capital ship destroys Revan’s capital ship. In that incident he lost his memory. The ironforge is not a Ship.
  • Hello there!

I used to spend a lot of time playing SW: KOTOR and I am happy to give you some hints.

1st "The Ravager" - Darth Nihilus
    2nd "Leviathan" - Darth Malak (but he would have to be brought out first)
    Third Darth Revan his Capitalship. It's pretty much the same as Darth Malak's. (Model of Capitalship: Interdictor-class cruiser)

I don't know any more large battleships from my head. I hope that I could help you.

What would please me the most, however, would be if General Grievous got either his "Malevolence" or the "Invisible Hand" as a capital ship.
    I can also well imagine that Nute Gunray will get his Lucrehulk class Droid control ship.

At the same time there would be the possibility to equip Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and General Kenobi each with a Venator Star Destroyer.

But let's see what Capital Games will give us... I won't put my hopes too high.

• CC42069 wrote: »
    Hello there!

I used to spend a lot of time playing SW: KOTOR and I am happy to give you some hints.

1st "The Ravager" - Darth Nihilus
    2nd "Leviathan" - Darth Malak (but he would have to be brought out first)
    Third Darth Revan his Capitalship. It's pretty much the same as Darth Malak's. (Model of Capitalship: Interdictor-class cruiser)

I don't know any more large battleships from my head. I hope that I could help you.

What would please me the most, however, would be if General Grievous got either his "Malevolence" or the "Invisible Hand" as a capital ship.
    I can also well imagine that Nute Gunray will get his Lucrehulk class Droid control ship.

At the same time there would be the possibility to equip Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and General Kenobi each with a Venator Star Destroyer.

But let's see what Capital Games will give us... I won't put my hopes too high.

They recently gave us jka a ship,so unless they give us another version,he isn't getting a capital ship.plus galactic republic/Jedi already have mace's capital ship. We might need to use them (probably super decked out) for a separatist capital ship (gg would be the best, but knowing cg, it would be nute)
  • I'd put my stock in either Darth Nihilus's Ravager or Darth Malak's Leviathon
  • Please tell me it's not more KOTOR content. However, Seps would be great.

I think standing there looking menacing counts as being the polit/in charge.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    The problem with Malak and DR to a much lesser extent is it will lock out people for a long time for a lot perhaps forever from competing in the arena... Now for the whale aspect of the game that's great. It's usually CG goal.

And due to the P2P aspect it's what's coming.

The problem is there is nothing to do with ships...no real PVE anywhere, no where else to use those ships... so you will end up with whales owning the arena with unbeatable teams...and everyone else literally has nothing else to do... can't move up in arena, can't win a GA, nothing

Ships is going to be DEAD ... it's on life support now..but will be Dead unless they give us something to do with the things to play with while the whales lock everyone else out
  • I’m a relatively new player (just over a year playing). It’s truely a shame that “The Ravager” or “The leviathan” aren’t in the game but also that it’s been this many years with seemingly the same problems (being a lack of ships and not many changes considering the time frame from the last post here).

I do hope they think of bringing these out in the future to have a more Sith orientated fleet. There are still a fair few KOTOR characters that haven’t made their debut in the game either.
  • **** that necro really got me. I didn't realize it till I read that malak isn't out yet
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Blubcop wrote: »
    **** that necro really got me. I didn't realize it till I read that malak isn't out yet

Same. I got so shocked, and read through this thinking that I had somehow missed an announcement, when I came across a post saying that Darth Malak wasn’t in the game. Then I saw the dates, and realized this post was necroed.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.