Cheater in my squad arena

RoyaleWithCheese
6 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hey! Does anyone have any advice on how to get a cheater banned? There's a guy in my shard that climbs through GL's every day with his Padme squad. Our shard is 10 months old and he's been doing it since the beginning. He used to beat my SEE team with a gear 8 Palp team without mods. I've tried dm'ing devs but they haven't responded. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Royale
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    This is his roster pk77ii59qa8x.jpg
  • Options
    @RoyaleWithCheese You will have to PM CG_Lucifersdaddy with the accused player's ID, your ID and the evidence that supports your claim. You will not get a direct response from him and the only evidence you will get that you've been heard is if the accused is banned and unable to climb ad before.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    @APX_919 I pm'd lucifersdaddy and leviathan back in February, then again in May, June and again 2 weeks ago. Is that the only way?
  • Options
    Afraid so. Sadly they are only two people so they have a very long backlog to sift through.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    @APX_919 I pm'd lucifersdaddy and leviathan back in February, then again in May, June and again 2 weeks ago. Is that the only way?

Did they response? Are they investigating the case?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yes this is the proper way to report a cheater.