Why is Holdo my cap ship for Tb?

Rip any chance of winning. Is there a reason we need to have ships preloaded into these battles?

The answer is no, no we don’t. I hit clear fleet, get my galactic repubs in there…and gg me. So redic
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    But you can destroy Tarkin
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Rip any chance of winning. Is there a reason we need to have ships preloaded into these battles?

The answer is no, no we don’t. I hit clear fleet, get my galactic repubs in there…and gg me. So redic

Guessing you recently did the Raddus event?
  • TVF wrote: »
    But you can destroy Tarkin

Or can I
    Wrathe wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Guessing you recently did the Raddus event?

Lol what gave it away?
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Well you will be excited to find out next phase Home1 will be queued up from today's event.

Mace ship is tricky as it looks a lot like Negotiator. Had 3 or 4 people go in with it last TB and not realize until too late.
  • Yeah it shouldn't prepopulate the fleets, that's dumb.
    And also give us "squad" management for our fleets please.
  • Yeah it shouldn't prepopulate the fleets, that's dumb.

They gave us "pay to be allowed to max galactic conquest" and "only the most recent two galactic legends are allowed to be at the top of arena". Aren't you being a little greedy to ask for more?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    DathEliza wrote: »
    Yeah it shouldn't prepopulate the fleets, that's dumb.

They gave us "pay to be allowed to max galactic conquest" and "only the most recent two galactic legends are allowed to be at the top of arena". Aren't you being a little greedy to ask for more?

You don't have to pay anything to max conquest and yeah the recent GLs should have the top spots otherwise what's the point of chasing the new ones?

You don't have to pay anything to max conquest and yeah the recent GLs should have the top spots otherwise what's the point of chasing the new ones?

You maxed the conquest without crystal spending? Could you share with the rest of the community? Nobody else has figured it out.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

You maxed the conquest without crystal spending? Could you share with the rest of the community? Nobody else has figured it out.

1) I spent no money.

2) Considering how everyone earns ~100 crystals/day just from dailies before even counting any arena winnings, and I spent roughly 1500 crystals to max it, I don't even consider it a crystal expenditure other than delaying my crystal hoarding by 150/day for 10 days.

1) I spent no money.

2) Considering how everyone earns ~100 crystals/day just from dailies before even counting any arena winnings, and I spent roughly 1500 crystals to max it, I don't even consider it a crystal expenditure other than delaying my crystal hoarding by 150/day for 10 days.

'Pay' doesn't always mean cash.

I'm glad you're happy throwing away 1500 crystals when you didn't have to in the first six conquests. Other people have the right to not be quite as happy as CGs resident bodyguard is at throwing resources away. It is unequivocally worse.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

1) I spent no money.

I'm glad you're happy throwing away 1500 crystals when you didn't have to in the first six conquests. Other people have the right to not be quite as happy as CGs resident bodyguard is at throwing resources away. It is unequivocally worse.

Check his signature; even the CGDF isn’t happy with CG. It’s further proof that CG has done wrong with Conquest.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »

1) I spent no money.

Check his signature; even the CGDF isn’t happy with CG. It’s further proof that CG has done wrong with Conquest.

Right?? If you can’t keep paid shills happy…
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

1) I spent no money.

Who said I'm happy about it?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

1) I spent no money.

"Paid"
  • DathEliza wrote: »

So no one is actually F2P because they pay with crystals.
  • DathEliza wrote: »

Does it make you feel better to twist an argument?

1) I spent no money.

Here's a thought then. Try it out. If you aren't happy about a change, don't defend it as no big deal when people are letting the company know that the change is not appreciated.
    Xcien wrote: »

1) I spent no money.

"Paid"

I heard the check is in the mail, so…
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Does it make you feel better to twist an argument?

1) I spent no money.

Here's a thought then. Try it out. If you aren't happy about a change, don't defend it as no big deal when people are letting the company know that the change is not appreciated.

I'm not defending anything. I'm pointing out something said that was incorrect.

Enjoy your day.