Sweet, Executor is back?

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
edited September 2021
And just in time for gac? I’m glad I was smart and didn’t upgrade everyone so my gac matchups would be ok. Let me just finish up and r8 piett and boba, now to start the event and have the Executor for gac. I may have the bloat but having executor will make up for i-WAIT WHAT? 4 days??

Lol CG. Get it together. Good grief
Maybe End Game isn't for you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Wasn't it announced for the 18th?
  • I made the same mistake but cant really blame CG for this one.
  • Don't freak me out like that dude! It's on the calendar for the 18th. :p
  • That's why you hold back your resources and upgrade everything in 1 go right before or after GAC lock.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I made the same mistake but cant really blame CG for this one.

You can, the pop-up could have been clearer. But there are bigger issues with the game at the moment...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I made the same mistake but cant really blame CG for this one.

You can, the pop-up could have been clearer. But there are bigger issues with the game at the moment...

Yes the pop up could have been clearer but to be honest I blame myself for not learning by now that CG in-game communication is ambiguous at best.
  • Not looking to defend anyone but after the pop up when you check the JG it says that the event starts in 4 days. End of the day it shouldn't kill you and realistically next round you have a block in ships unless opponent also has Executor.

I'm in the same boat though, waiting for it to start with all requirements met.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Wasn't it announced for the 18th?

Relevance?

Can’t I though?
    Legend91 wrote: »
    That's why you hold back your resources and upgrade everything in 1 go right before or after GAC lock.

Right, which is what I did. Except after the game telling me it is executor time it turns out it isn’t executor time.
    Nauros wrote: »

I assume it’s easier to fix popups/be clear on when something is actually available rather than have the game literally tell me it’s executor time when it isn’t, especially compared to, say, fixing the unholy disaster conquest has become. But I’m no programmer so who knows?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    This popup was dumb but ultimately harmless (like but unlike my fase) so who cares other than Luke?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Wasn't it announced for the 18th?

Relevance?

Can’t I though?

No
  • Could I please stop getting pop-ups for ships I already have at 7*? I have gotten at least 5 for Razor Crest; they are just making me annoyed and less likely to spend.

If the advertising is targeted they really need to fire that person.
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    Could I please stop getting pop-ups for ships I already have at 7*? I have gotten at least 5 for Razor Crest; they are just making me annoyed and less likely to spend.

This thread is for misleading popups not unwanted popups!
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Could I please stop getting pop-ups for ships I already have at 7*? I have gotten at least 5 for Razor Crest; they are just making me annoyed and less likely to spend.

There’s a difference?

I would think all misleading popups are unwanted, but maybe that’s just me.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »

There’s a difference?

I would think all misleading popups are unwanted, but maybe that’s just me.
    All misleading pop ups are unwanted, but not all unwanted pop ups are misleading 😉
  • go nowo1gcau6gguja.png
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    dgree wrote: »
    go nowo1gcau6gguja.png

I went
    I came
    I saw
    And I backed out because it wasn't ready for me to conquer
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Otherwise known as,

Ivi
    Veni
    Vidi
    Vici... almost
  • The amount of pop ups in game lately has been astounding, I imagine it's them trying to push people to spend.

I am guessing their numbers are wayyyyy down from what they were expecting to get out of conquest. So now they are trying to throw anything and everything in the game to get people to spend.

I'm really shocked the Wat pack hasn't returned just for them to try and make some money.
  • Of all the packs that keep popping up..I need the R8 pack for Boba for the Executor event and it’s nowhere to be found!