5 years

Prev1
denispelado
13 posts Member
edited August 2021
I have been playing the game for 5 years and it causes me severe indignation that they do this with their product and the worst thing is that they justify it with "if you don't like it, you go away" but the worst thing is that their programmers do not tell them to change things not always The loss of gamers who play for free is the worst thing that can happen to them and from what I see is their goal deeply hurt for making fun of our heart in following our child characters it is rare that a company that is said for children remove their characters or make them more deblies for the updatesreet5tpq66xw.png
start combay with R7 equip
3e7qtfzwxztc.png
and the quetion is

Why make a team of 5 if you are going to put only two and win?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• That’s ur best team in 5 yrs what’s ur gp 2 mil lol
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Why make a team of 5 if you are going to put only two and win?

If the team of 5 isn't the right team to counter what you are going against, you'll lose

Numbers matter less (your team vs enemy team), but kits, synergy, abilities matter more
  • Youre going against one of the best combos in the game with what is now an upper mid tier team.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    The loss of gamers who play for free is the worst thing that can happen to them

I’d guess that the finance department would quibble with you on this.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• StewartH
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I’m new to this game and forum and it didn’t take long to see that several of you are ridiculous. Did you happen to notice the chat and battle message in his screenshot are in Spanish?! I’d wager his English is far superior to your Spanish and yet here you are critiquing his grammar….on an Internet forum…about a video game. Maybe spend less time ridiculing others and more time paying attention and you’d save us all some time.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    StewartH wrote: »
    I’m new to this game and forum and it didn’t take long to see that several of you are ridiculous. Did you happen to notice the chat and battle message in his screenshot are in Spanish?! I’d wager his English is far superior to your Spanish and yet here you are critiquing his grammar….on an Internet forum…about a video game. Maybe spend less time ridiculing others and more time paying attention and you’d save us all some time.

Welcome to the forums…these things happen unfortunately sometimes.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    If you don't lose, then you win

But I thought winning is winning.
    On these forums, whining is winning
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    SEE is immune to taunt effects, so deathmark isn't going to help you here (even if he wasn't, he'd take reduced damage from it anyway). Similarly, Malak's Force Drain will barely scratch him due to reduced max health effects.

SEE+wat makes for a tricky combo as wat will put the shield tech on SEE, who will Regen proection every turn. You just can't do enough burst damage using sith empire before he gets his ult and wipes the entire team.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Use Rhan - stun wat, profit
  • kalidor wrote: »
    SEE is immune to taunt effects, so deathmark isn't going to help you here (even if he wasn't, he'd take reduced damage from it anyway). Similarly, Malak's Force Drain will barely scratch him due to reduced max health effects.

SEE+wat makes for a tricky combo as wat will put the shield tech on SEE, who will Regen proection every turn. You just can't do enough burst damage using sith empire before he gets his ult and wipes the entire team.

This doesn't answer the OP's question or add or assuage his lambasting of CG.
  • denispelado
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    end again
    3j5600cdqk8q.png
    comence wiht 22 items
    4fwokv9cnv8v.png
    288 energy later
    they help double drops jajajajaajajaaj
    the doble of 0 is 0
  • I do not understand what the programmers think that putting handicaps to the game this game is for android to play for several hours to get nowhere I have been in the game for 5 years and I never saw this they do not give the tools to make the game I mean how they want us to get to the R8 If we cannot reach them in low guilds as they want us to get to throw the Rancor + instead of putting a Raid and achievable missions they put handicaps so that we do not reach the rewards that is not playing
  • my place on ships and I can't do a stupid missionskr23snbx41q.jpg
    8bla5t9c59o6.png

• denispelado
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    They cannot do or think of something so as not to have to set stupid rules and for example that those of us who cannot pay for the game have the possibility of going far
  • I managed it on tier X with less power.
  • denispelado
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    rule one 5-character team-ignored
    rule two team leader - ignored
    Synergy between characters to improve the team-ignored
    balanced characters-ignored
    Raids for team play-ignored
    gulit game for better rewards-ignored for small guilds

this is an andriod game that should last a few minutes is extremely long so that it takes you more than two hours to do all the daily missions
  • In which head is it possible to ask a galactic republic team to put a dark character does not make sense at all jajajajajaajaja
  • Daily missions could easily be done within 15 minutes. And yes, doing all the other things, like conquest, raids, events takes more time.

In my opinion this isn't a game for anyone who only has a couple minutes to spent every day
  • rule one 5-character team-ignored

this is an andriod game that should last a few minutes is extremely long so that it takes you more than two hours to do all the daily missions

Android user here and from start to finish daily requests are 15 minutes. No idea why you'd need 2 hours when all but the 2 x arena battles take literally seconds.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    rule one 5-character team-ignored

Android user here and from start to finish daily requests are 15 minutes. No idea why you'd need 2 hours when all but the 2 x arena battles take literally seconds.

this!

and yes, this game is not fruit ninja. it is a game u can spend 15 minutes per day or 2 ( or more ) hours if you want to. in my opinion, this is great! sometimes i dont have time ( work, kids, etc. ) and i am happy, i can help my guild with my 600 tickets in about 10-15 minutes.

• denispelado
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Funny they put a sign on you with TAKE THE SHIP hahahahahaha

okfysp0e4l59.png

They should put IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY YOU WILL HAVE THE SHIP
  • They seriously believe that someone who does not belong to a guild of people who pay or spend money could get those things. IT IS A LIE WHAT IS FREE TO PLAY
  • 5 MINUTES PER BATTLE AND 7 IN SHIPS 25 MINUTES AND 35 MINUTES What do you tell me 15 minutes do you really play this game?
  • My arena battles take somewhere between 2-2.5 minutes

Ship battles don’t last 7 minutes.

I really play this game. Do you?
  • 5 MINUTES PER BATTLE AND 7 IN SHIPS 25 MINUTES AND 35 MINUTES What do you tell me 15 minutes do you really play this game?

The only time my arena battles have ever taken 5 minutes, in 5 years of playing, are when light side bastila mirror matches were a thing. Nowadays aporox 1 minute. Ship arena 2 - 3 minutes. So yes, 15 in total.
  • CapsLock is strong with this one.

Topic:

Arena Battle currently about 2 Min. and Arena about 2-3 Min.

2 + 2 + 3 = 7 Minutes for them.

Simming all energy, simming GW, buying stuff in shop and making challenges. done in a bout 10-12 Minutes.
    Events? Assaults are now simmable ( THANK YOU! ) - the rest? most are simmable. Galactic Challenges may take some time.

Raids. Ok, depends on what your guild is simming.

i really don´t know - if you play focused and organized - what takes you this long?

and after all: is our main problem, that playing this game takes too much time? xD
    what do i want from a game?

You talked about daily missions. To finish those you need to play 2 squad arena battles and 1 fleet arena battles, so 15 minutes is manageable
  • I managed it on tier X with less power.

Are you suggesting real power is more than a number?
  • They seriously believe that someone who does not belong to a guild of people who pay or spend money could get those things. IT IS A LIE WHAT IS FREE TO PLAY

Right on, hermano!!!!! Throw a brick through that window in all-caps!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Larx wrote: »
    CapsLock is strong with this one.

Topic:

Arena Battle currently about 2 Min. and Arena about 2-3 Min.

2 + 2 + 3 = 7 Minutes for them.

Simming all energy, simming GW, buying stuff in shop and making challenges. done in a bout 10-12 Minutes.
    Events? Assaults are now simmable ( THANK YOU! ) - the rest? most are simmable. Galactic Challenges may take some time.

Raids. Ok, depends on what your guild is simming.

i really don´t know - if you play focused and organized - what takes you this long?

and after all: is our main problem, that playing this game takes too much time? xD
    what do i want from a game?

You don't really have to do more than enter the battle and retreat so even less time if you needed it. Most time is waiting for 10 min timer for second arena battle.