Another bad connection

SiameeseLickster
23 posts Member
edited September 2021
Often the game has login issues. When write about it, the post gets moved to bugs and issues forum where I get no help. The issue is not for tech support. This should be in general discussion in order to convince the dev to fix the game. Often I cannot login, like now. Says connection issues. I have tried clearing cache, and reinstalling. No luck. Speed test and my ability to stream HD movies proves that my device is OK. Sometimes we r given some rewards when an issue like this is resolved. But the resolution is only temporary and the reward never even comes close to compensation for the loss. I may lose out on 500+ crystals if I miss my squad and fleet payouts. Plus conquest progress and tb deployment. I doubt there will be compensation for that. Please, fix the game
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I haven't had any issues.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Posting here does not get the information needed to the people who need it. The way to get the game fixed is to report bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>