Conquest help

DCNR
89 posts Member
edited September 2021
I just wanna take the time to thank CG for absolutely and utterly destroying the best gamemode that we waited two years for - a fun engaging gamemode turned into a boring stale grindfest with 1 iteration, amazing job !

And ohh yea, thank you CG for getting me to the litteral point of throwing my phone out the window, going down to ground level, smashing the phone into the ground again and throwing it into the thrash - it's soooo much fun needing 12 points to the next reward and having absolutely NO chance of getting it because of bad and broken game design... Not even "Getting over it" and "Dark souls" could get me to this point, so once again, amazing job !
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Why not just sell the phone?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    What feat are you struggling with? All the 12 keycard feats seem to be very easy
  • Ultra wrote: »
    What feat are you struggling with? All the 12 keycard feats seem to be very easy

It’s the repetitive nonesense I’m sure and not having enough time to max out the crate because of the flawed design of conquest now
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Why not just sell the phone?

I don’t think that is very helpful.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    DCNR wrote: »
    Thanx Ultra for getting through all that salt :smile:

My options are:
    Kalikori in sector 1 - only have Ezra at G12, and he's at to low stamina and I cant buy any energi regens...

Going critical in sector 2 boss - the sisters are just to fast for anything I throw at them to get 20 crits

Crack in the armour in sector 4 boss - tried through 2x energi refresh now to the 20 def pen, only have GMY at that relic lvl, and that's just seems impossible

Only one that seems possible is Disarmed on sector 4 - but that's only 10 points, still 2 away, and all others are either cleared or impossible because of specific factions call-outs

What GLs do you have?

For the defense penetration, the feat is bugged, you don't have to win, and the defense penetration carries over battle to battle

For example, you can use Thrawn lead with leader's resolve data disk (to outspeed opposing team), TM swap to Visas Marr, and do the team wide Defense penetration 4 times and you got the feat (even if you lose back to back)

LIkewise, if you can get GMY with defense pen and then do battle meditation that's also another strat
  • I gave up in the TMR feat. That one sucks.

But the Def Pen one is a good one to get to. You don’t even need to gear Visas much if you can get her multiple turns fast / can revive her. I did it in one battle (I think - I had carryover but I’d counted >20 applications) with SEE, Visas, GMY, Daka, Zombie.

Going Critical… I forget how I got that one. Might have just looped on Zombie over and over. EP lead Vader is a good start though - Force Crush into MM into Force Crush again should get a lot of Crits in succession. Not all of them, though.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Ultra wrote: »
    Thanx Ultra for getting through all that salt :smile:

My options are:
    Kalikori in sector 1 - only have Ezra at G12, and he's at to low stamina and I cant buy any energi regens...

Going critical in sector 2 boss - the sisters are just to fast for anything I throw at them to get 20 crits

Crack in the armour in sector 4 boss - tried through 2x energi refresh now to the 20 def pen, only have GMY at that relic lvl, and that's just seems impossible

Only one that seems possible is Disarmed on sector 4 - but that's only 10 points, still 2 away, and all others are either cleared or impossible because of specific factions call-outs

What GLs do you have?

For the defense penetration, the feat is bugged, you don't have to win, and the defense penetration carries over battle to battle

For example, you can use Thrawn lead with leader's resolve data disk (to outspeed opposing team), TM swap to Visas Marr, and do the team wide Defense penetration 4 times and you got the feat (even if you lose back to back)

LIkewise, if you can get GMY with defense pen and then do battle meditation that's also another strat

Only Rey...

Wauw, that's amazing - I dont know if I should laugh or cry... Would be quite ironic though if I got the next reward through a bug xD... Thanx :smile:

Do disarmed and Rey + GMY for Defense Pen (don't win so that you can redo with 100% stamina again)

Actually I think GMY will be too hard since Mandos barely have < 50% health
  • This is the only bug they will fix before conquest 8.
  • The best team for feat grinding with anything that requires 1 specific LS char.

GL Rey, Hermit Yoda, 3PO, Wat, >insert character here< - Give the character that needs kills, ability uses, etc. Wat's TM tech, if Wat gets more than 1 turn, give Rey the hp/protection recovery each turn tech (this makes her functionally incapable of dying), only ever have Hermit Yoda give 3PO and the character that needs kills MT, and have 3PO just spam his basic, unless Rey gets dispelled and doesn't have translation, Rey just spams lifeblood endlessly.

You'll get zero damage output from anyone but the character you need feats from. With enough offense stacking (not mastery, unless the character is reliced) you can get basically any random LS character on your roster to the point of one-shotting stuff on one of the mini-bosses. The mini-bosses don't have overprepared OR specific battle modifiers other than a single faction one, and thus are incredibly easy compared with normal teams. This is how I got all of my "kill x amount of enemies with x faction" feats, and most of my buff/etc. feats as well as a number of boss feats.

You can also low-man it if you're missing Wat, or use certain other characters for different feats, like Bastilla + JKR for the old republic kills feat, etc.
    Technically, you don't even need Rey as the lead, though it's usually the better one, but sometimes stuff like Bastilla lead or whatnot might end up being better depending on gear levels, etc. (particularly either bastilla or JKR lead for the OR kills if you don't have JKR geared up)

Also, Geos can actually do the sector 5 feat at wat mission base gear requirements. Not that useful for this one since it's ending too soon, but something to keep in mind for future ones. You don't need them well geared at all if you have the right teams and disks for them.
  • JML is great for the kill x with y feats too. So long as y is a light side toon, but can work with ds just as described above for Rey.

The sector 5 deathmark and BB kills can be worked on at the same time with JML lead, wat, hoda, death trooper and a BB of your choice. Wat places shield on JML to taunt, TM tech on DT, hoda gives teachings to BB.

Hoda and JML use granted special to call BB for kill. DT can get about 3 deathmarks in a battle. The miniboss phoenix can get some revives to make it 6 or 7 kills per battle. Once deathmarks are done add C-3P0 to reduce cooldowns on JML and hoda, as occasionally JML has to do a damaging attack otherwise.

JML lead is strong enough that you can use this while progressing through the nodes, but of course won't count for all LS feat.

Hopefully they fix and bring back the LS and DS feat.
  • For the TMR, I used CLS, Han, Old Ben, C3PO and JTR.
    Luke and Han have it on their basics, and Rey and Ben should get you plenty too