Assault Battles Zinbiddle Cards

Cajer_La
18 posts Member
edited September 2021
It’s awesome that we can now sim all the tiers, grateful for that. But, if there is an increase in difficulty from tier 2 to tier 3, shouldn’t there be a gear increase too? Like a couple of zinbiddle cards or something..
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I wouldn't be surprised so see R9 get added there

I would be but it'd be nice
  • I would be very surprised to see R9 appear anywhere other than the highest Conquest crate and paid packs... possibly in the C-Rancor raid. Certainly not going to be in a location people have been able to complete for nearly a year now.
    That would be generous! But seeing as how nobody can even beat NS tier 3, doubtful
  • I would be very surprised to see R9 appear anywhere other than the highest Conquest crate and paid packs... possibly in the C-Rancor raid. Certainly not going to be in a location people have been able to complete for nearly a year now.

In before R9 mats are only available in Challenge T3 of Secrets and Shadows, and you need R9 nightsisters to complete it
  • I'm expecting relic 9 pieces to only be available by a paid pack. Not free with conquest/challenge or bought with hoarded crystals etc. Real money only.

Expect the worst, hope for something not as bad.
  • Yeah. CG will never throw us a bone like that.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    westenger wrote: »
    I would be very surprised to see R9 appear anywhere other than the highest Conquest crate and paid packs... possibly in the C-Rancor raid. Certainly not going to be in a location people have been able to complete for nearly a year now.

In before R9 mats are only available in Challenge T3 of Secrets and Shadows, and you need R9 nightsisters to complete it

That sounds like something CG would do.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • @crzydroid why would you move this to events? Yes, it speaks of an event (like most other posts) but it belongs in general discussion