Places of Power with SEE

westenger
138 posts Member
edited September 2021
I recently unlocked SEE, and was looking forward to doing the Places of Power Challenge T3 Assault Battle (I had 3* the rest of tiers before w/o SEE).
Turns out SEE sucks in this event because the protection reduction doesn't work (stated by the devs that it is in fact working as intended). And after Darth Vader's nerf it doesn't get any easier either.
Yikes.

Very frustating, on top of all the frustating things happening lately in SWGOH.

What teams work to get 3*?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    SEE can 3* and auto the third tier of Places of Power
  • A strong EP lead team. I use EP, Vader, DR, BSF, and Malak. Even with the Vader nerf, this still works with high enough relic levels, 3+.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    SEE can 3* and auto the third tier of Places of Power
    Which team comp?
    Wizzyard wrote: »
    A strong EP lead team. I use EP, Vader, DR, BSF, and Malak. Even with the Vader nerf, this still works with high enough relic levels, 3+.

Im missing BSF who is only G12. The rest are EP R7, DV R7, DR R3 and Malak R5
  • What 5th sith do you have?
  • Nihilus works as well. I run EP/DR/DBast/Malak and a G12 (zeta) Nihilus… annihilating JKA and GMY makes life so much easier.
  • Wizzyard wrote: »
    What 5th sith do you have?

Just the sith required for SEE. Sith Trio is G12.
  • Traya lead, Nihilus, Sion, Dooku, and SEE auto tier 3. Just did it this morning, set the team up and hit auto and got ready for work. It's not a 3 star but beats siyting there for an hour trying to beat it.
  • Andyjd93
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I should add, only Nihilus needs to be relic level outside of Dooku and SEE obviously. As long as Nihilus and SEE are still standing by round 4 you're fine.
  • RoBane1738
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Andyjd93 wrote: »
    I should add, only Nihilus needs to be relic level outside of Dooku and SEE obviously. As long as Nihilus and SEE are still standing by round 4 you're fine.

Relic level ?

I ask cause I’m running R4 Traya lead with R6 Sion, R6 Dooku, R8 SEE and R3 Nihilus (on auto) and 30 minutes in still on phase 2. If this works..thanks, but I believe I could go to work and return 9 hours later and be on 6/8 at this rate
  • I used R7 palp lead, R7 SEE, R7 BSF, R7 DRevan and R7 malak.
    The idea is to get as many debuffs on as many enemies as often as possible.
    Every time an enemy dies, allies get 5% TM per enemy debuff thanks to palps lead.
    Everytime an ally inflicts a debuff, they recover 20% health, again thanks to palps lead.

My palp feels quite weak, because only 5* mods, but I managed it.
  • Andyjd93
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Mine is relic level 5. Dooku is there just for heals under Traya lead. Basically it works because Nihilus max health will stack through each round, by round 8 his max health is over 2 mill and the Jedi can't target SEE so they have to hit Nihilus but he keeps regenerating 250k+ health everytime a Dot expires.

• Palp lead
    Nihilus, have him eat every round
    SEE
    Any other two (Traya, Malak)

If Nihilus eats 3 people before round 8, you can't lose. He'll have well over a million hitpoints, heal for 50000+ a debuff and acts as a stone wall to protect SEE