Players Looking For Guilds - September 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev13
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited October 2021
If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild you are looking for (casual, super active), etc.

Rules
  • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
  • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as Facebook ID or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
  • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
  • One ad per player.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:
  • Ally-Code:
  • Link to swgoh.gg:
  • (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 12 or Relic characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
  • Galactic Power:
  • Character/Ship GP:
  • Player Level:
  • Number of 7*:
  • Number of 6*:
  • Number of 5*:
  • Average Arena Rank:
  • Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
  • Time-zone:
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Ycore
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2021
  • Looking for a laid back guild based in the UK/Europe. Open to using discord. I'm on maybe once or twice a day at the moment because I play a few other games and other commitments like playing tennis and seeing my girlfriend. Own many Toons including GL Rey, GL JMLS (working on fully upgrading), GAS, JKR, Wat, and much more. Just need to relic Yoda a few more times then I'll be ready for GL Kenobi. After obtaining Kenobi I'll start the long grind for Anakin because I love Revenge of the Sith! Would also like to continue farming KAM shards if possible. SWGOH account profile link below and message me on Discord if you'd like to know more!

Galactic Power: 6.4m
    Character/Ship GP: 3.7M / 2.7M
    Average Arena Rank: Normally 20-30 squad, 40-50 fleet (200 Crystals a day) but have dropped off recently.
    Player Level: 85
    Galactic Legends: Rey, JMLS (Not fully upgraded), 1 Toon away from JMK
    7* Characters: 188
    7* Ships: 45
    Type of Play: F2P/P2P
    Timezone: GMT
    Ally Code: 169-498-399
    Discord: Kallywally#2396
    https://swgoh.gg/p/169498399/
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/833128672/
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a UK guild for raid Times UTC 5 to 9 pmish
    I have 4 SLs and closing in on new vader.
    KAM as well.
    Discord: filthymcnasty#9664
  • Looking for an active guild, both in tournaments but also on chat, I like to discuss my roster, exchange ideas etc.
    Curently 980k power

https://swgoh.gg/p/512642592/
  • PapaMercer
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Looking for any guild which has successfully completed CRancor. I'm open to focusing my resources in whatever direction the guild finds most beneficial. I have stockpiled resources that could be used if appropriate for relic'd toons. I have GAS unlocked, and I'm working on 501st for KAM. 1 GL (SEE - Relic 7)

Ally-Code: 679-964-672
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/679964672/
    Galactic Power: 5.3+ mil
    Type of Play: F2P (very focused)
    Time-zone: Eastern
    Discord: papamercer#4870
  • IllusiveM0nkey
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found guild
    Post edited by IllusiveM0nkey on
  • Severdac
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Update: at the moment I found a guild.

Hi all. Looking for an active European guild that can get r8 materials (Crancor pit). My timezone is EET (Chisinau, Bucharest, Kiev, Minsk, Helsinki)

Was kicked from an English guild (240+ mln. GP) because of saying the truth about their lazy attacking position in TerWars.

I am an active player (daily tickets and donations, participating in all TB and TW), 5,6+ Mln GP, #1 in Ship Arena, good score in GAC, no one GL, but I'm farming EEP. Prefer an Eastern European guild or English speaking guild with 260-280+ Mln. GP and possibility of getting R8 (I'm closing to open Executor).

Ally code: 833-942-455
    swgoh.gg/p/833942455
    Discord – Sever#6123

Update: at the moment I found a guild.
    Post edited by Severdac on
  • Hi,

I am part of a guild at the moment however I am looking to increase my WAT shards. I have my GEOs ready for the mission. I am focusing on farming the CLS team at the minute but I am open to changing my approach to best suit the Guilds needs.

I am a daily player, willing to follow the rules and communicate with my guildmates. Ideally the guild gets double figure WAT shards.

Best to message me here as I have access to the forum more than the game during work.

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/118596874/characters/

Galactic Power:1,290,333

Average Arena Rank: 34

Average Fleet Rank: 3

Type of Play: (F2P, Bought HDB though)

Time-zone: GMT
  • Hoplite68
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    FOUND

Ally code: 111-569-671

https://swgoh.gg/p/111569671/

GP: 5.1m
    Characters: 2.947m
    Ships: 2.154m

Lvl: 85
    7*: 163
    G13: 43
    G12: 33
    Average arena rank: 172
    F2P
    Timezone: GMT+1 (BST)

Post edited by Hoplite68 on
  • Pran
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found
    Post edited by Pran on
  • Inebriatedsoul
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found
    Post edited by Inebriatedsoul on
  • BrizkZeus
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found
    Post edited by BrizkZeus on
  • Tephanis_12
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2021

Post edited by Tephanis_12 on
  • BoBo007
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Guild found

Post edited by BoBo007 on
  • Looking for a guild that is close to CRANCOR.

Ally-Code: 582-975-952
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/582975952/

Galactic Power: 5.5 Million

Time-zone: EST

Discord is Jeric#8838
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited September 2021

FOUND
    Post edited by taquillasun on
  • FedmanKassad205
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found
    Post edited by FedmanKassad205 on
  • Snowman_EXE
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found guild
  • Vallarius
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found
    Post edited by Vallarius on
  • Knolle
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found
    Post edited by Knolle on
  • Looking for a Heroic Rancor guild, and a guild that gets a decent number of Mundi shards https://swgoh.gg/p/997393544/
  • jplaya517
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found
    Post edited by jplaya517 on
  • Got kicked out of my guild because I didn't spend real money on the game to get GLs fast enough. Freemium daily player who participates in raids,TW,TB. Open to discord, but keep it simple and don't expect me to check 15 separate rooms for updates. Current priorities are Mandalorian(Busker), Malak, GL Luke.

Ally-Code: 977-487-685
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/977487685/
    Galactic Power: 5.3m
    Character/Ship GP:3.15m/2.15m
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 164
    Number of 6*: 5
    Number of 5*: 7
    Average Arena Rank: 252
    Type of Play: F2P, P2P
    Time-zone: EST
  • JJ8
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2021

found

Ally-Code:238-374-263
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/238374263/

I'm approx. 2m GP, currently working towards GAS. My geos are close to wat ready. Best teams right now are: JKR & Padme. My average squad arena rank is 25, my average fleet arena rank is 1. GR fleet is ready to go, and negotiator is 10 shards shy of unlocking. I'll get both Padme and GAS teams up to cpit ready in time. I have discord and in east coast time zone.

I'm looking for a very active and friendly guild with close to full participation. I can contribute 600 tickets a day, will participate in everything that comes up, and will follow all guild tw/tb rules & strategies.
    Post edited by JJ8 on
  • NNabokov
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Update I found a new guild! Thank you for all the interest.
    Post edited by NNabokov on
  • nocapitalism420
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    All good thanks all : )
    Post edited by nocapitalism420 on
  • origloke
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found a guild, thanks everyone
    Post edited by origloke on
  • sparda
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    4.6mil gp not looking to do much but defend and auto everything looking to grab Kam shards, close to grabbing first gl Kylo then off to get gen kenobi not looking to throw alot of effort into this game
  • Hello!

I am looking for a very active guild (Central Europe Time). I am german and prefer german, but english is also ok. I am playing every day, every event, as possible.

Only Rancor-ready-Guilds please!

My stats:

Galactic Power: 7,06 Mio

4 Galactic Legends: Rey, JMLS, Kylo Ren, Palpatine

G13 Chars: 87

Kam ready

Ally Code: 634-472-473

Discord: Menekros#9372
  • GrandMoffBergan
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Found guild….