Unlocking Nute Gunray

KeikoZB
4 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hey guys. I am currently working on unlocking Nute Gunray for my separatist team. My question would be, if I accumulate 330 shards and then unlock him, will he be 7 stars from the get go or 5 with enough shards to level him up. I tried looking around the forums and found nothing that would help me. So thanks in advance for the answers.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• He will unlock at what ever star level he originally unlocks at. I believe it's 4 stars. Then you'll have to promote him the rest of the way with your remaining shards.
  • Option 2. You’ll have enough shards to max star, but he won’t automatically be at 7
  • He will unlock at 5 star, but you can then immediately upgrade him to 6 then 7 stars.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    You will unlock him at 4 stars, but then you will have to upgrade him to 5, 6, and 7 stars.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    You will unlock him at 4 stars, but then you will have to upgrade him to 5, 6, and 7 stars.
    Asifab wrote: »
    He will unlock at what ever star level he originally unlocks at. I believe it's 4 stars. Then you'll have to promote him the rest of the way with your remaining shards.
    Option 2. You’ll have enough shards to max star, but he won’t automatically be at 7

This
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/