[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• dacejoy99
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    What a wonderful job y'all have done in turning this game into a heaping pile of .....

Executor battles are absolutely ridiculous. I have a 5* Exec and battles are just stupid. Wonderful addition.

Last nerfing of toons. Why? It was a great part of the game and then you turned fun characters into garbage. Vader absolutely sucks now. It was fun using toons from different factions to beat GL's. Now GL vs GL is just stupid.

TW is so boring. Just walls of GL's and slogging through battles. Then once you make it to fleets get ready for another 2-5 attempts to clear out that craptastic Executor.

Oh, we can't forget about conquest. Such a waste. Takes up so much time and then you increase the energy costs for battles, increase the difficulty and reduce the rewards. Genius!

To make up for all the extra grief and time you'll be spending on this dumpster fire, we'll do one thing right and allow you to sim the gc's that you have 3* or raids that only take 20 minutes now.

I congratulate you on your accomplishments. Bravo *golf clap*
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Didn’t realize the whales wanted to do the extra grind feats?

Not only do we not want to do it the fact that we now have to reshuffle ALL OUR MODS, figure out how to rebalance our rosters for EVERYTHING while being expected to buy new toons (they have a hard time balancing the game? Are they kidding?!).

If you were a whale you would have hotutils and not care about buying new toons. Press X to doubt on the "we" part.

Read my earlier posts - I am a whale - I am at least $30K in probably more. The only GL I do not already have is Lord Vader and the only ship is executrix.
    Executrix is a newbie capital ship Mr whale.

blahblah Executor. Skipped getting it this month one last time. I refuse to be forced past the top 20 in ships because it's a wall of executors but by then at least I'll have 9 more toons to Relic 5+ at the same time. My shard has SOME people who are polite about camping with something else after they collect but not nearly enough.