Data discs and massive health loss without taking damage?

Coolnessda
273 posts Member
edited September 2021
During this current conquest I was using a commander Luke lead rebel squad against a padme led galactic republic squad. Luke is relic 6 and everyone else was relic 4 and at some point I noticed that all allies but luke had lost a huge chunk of their protection and health despite not being attacked. Sure some of them did take damage prior but due to power level and data disc boosts I was barely scratched. How is it possible for a squad to randomly lose so much health without being damaged? This has happened before with other squads so does it have anything to do with the discs being used? Discs I usually go after tend to focus around boosting stats, and improving damage output anything that would benefit the squad not leave it vulnerable for a swift defeat.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The GR modifier, "Steadfast retribution" (I believe is the name) reflects damage. I was looking to take a screen shot of it but I avoid teams with that modifier.
  • Buzzzthrower666
    108 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Its probably the gr modifier that reflects 100% of the damage you deal to the enemy back onto your team, I do everything in my power to avoid gr battles because of that stupid modifier. But more than likely just going to avoid the entire conquest mode as the wonderful changes they made to this game mode have made it not fun and decreased the variety of teams I was able to use, yep 7 teams that can even be useful in this version, last time I used so many more teams that 7.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    The Steadfast Retribution modifier reflects back 100% of the damage you dealt. That is most likely the reason why.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Try to find the one with 20%, the one with 100% is mean
  • Ripperpa wrote: »
    Try to find the one with 20%, the one with 100% is mean

That's only GAS teams. But it helps still
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Xcien wrote: »
    The Steadfast Retribution modifier reflects back 100% of the damage you dealt. That is most likely the reason why.

Found this out the hard way when I absentmindedly sent Grievous in against that. Whoopsie.
  • As a side note to this issue, using Malak against such teams is pretty interesting. He can get back to back Drain Life for an easy kill, due to the first one hitting himself for just as much. If I have to face GR squads, I always send in a combination of sith and Malak.
  • Mucro wrote: »
    As a side note to this issue, using Malak against such teams is pretty interesting. He can get back to back Drain Life for an easy kill, due to the first one hitting himself for just as much. If I have to face GR squads, I always send in a combination of sith and Malak.
    I use a mirror against GR teams : JKA goes crazy wen another ally got reflected and Padme goes again to heal everyone
  • Mucro wrote: »
    As a side note to this issue, using Malak against such teams is pretty interesting. He can get back to back Drain Life for an easy kill, due to the first one hitting himself for just as much. If I have to face GR squads, I always send in a combination of sith and Malak.

It’s pretty funny. I’ve noticed that. Really helps the SE, not that they need it