Takodana GC - '8 actions in a row' feat

DarthAsajj
86 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hello,
I'm trying to understand why I'm not getting the feat in the Galactic Challenge, "Win a battle after 8 successful actions in a row" (assuming the french translation is correct).

I've tried again and again, I do a lot more than 8 actions in a row. The opponent never attacks, counter-attacks, dodge or resist. Why am I not getting the feat?? I'm utterly confused.

I've filmed a battle as reference so you can see. I purposefully played this in 1x and without doing any AoE, so that it's easier to see the effect of each attack. I've watched the footage carefully and all my actions were successful. I did 16 in a row, then won.
What am I missing??

https://youtu.be/rmGOj1cGDAI
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Coming out of stun counts as a “turn”
  • Imp Troops worked easily for me
  • Vader's merciless massacre loves this sort of feat.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m

This. Just gaining 100% TM regardless of taking an action interrupts your chain.
  • DonPuto wrote: »
    Imp Troops worked easily for me

Yep, Troopers. Enemy didn't get a move.

uuuh ok. Doesn't make much sense to me since they aren't taking a turn (that's the whole point of stunning!), but at least now I know what's the reasoning for me not getting the feat here.

Thank you!!!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    DarthAsajj wrote: »
    Coming out of stun counts as a “turn”

uuuh ok. Doesn't make much sense to me since they aren't taking a turn (that's the whole point of stunning!), but at least now I know what's the reasoning for me not getting the feat here.

Thank you!!!

a stun unit takes a turn but does nothing (passes)

If they didn't take a turn, the turn meter wouldn't reset and it would remain at 100% (Fractured units or NS Zombie with two red stacks)
  • It might also have to be the first 8 turns in a row, too. I know Conquest works that way with chain feats.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Characters coming out of Stun or Fear count as a turn. A great way to get the feat is with Vader’s MM.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Or JKL (L) helps also a lot. Completed nearly every feat ( of course not the faction ) with JKL (L), JML,Hyoda, GAS, Revan in one battle
  • Not sure if it was counting out of turn attacks either. Took me several tries with a CLS team to get it. I could have sworn I had at least eight the first time, but may have missed someone coming out of stun.