Remind me, why bother?

Jerubaal001
117 posts Member
edited September 2021
Can someone please tell me a genuine, heartfelt reason why [CG think] anyone should bother continue playing this game if they don't have JMK & CAT?

Ok, maybe it's just arena that is the problem. And GAC.

I normally avoid ranting, but I'm seriously fed up. I'm happy enough with most of the game (I need to re-adjust expectations for Conquest), but hitting a wall of JMK and not being able to climb if they have CAT is just demoralising.

I know this has been said many, many times recently, but I want to say it too. I'm not a kraken or whale, but I've spent far more real money than the game deserves.

Oh, and before you reply, don't troll with I should have all 8 GLs by now.... I'm working on them as well as the toons I like (shock horror!) and have a more rounded roster than those that buy their GLs quickly.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• My main account has all 6 GL and 7* executor.

My 3.6M alt just has SLKR

I have much more fun with the alt account. Do you really need to be at the tip of the spear to have fun? Drop to a more casual guild and don't stress about both arenas so much.
  • I have 1 GL.
    It's not JMK.
    I climb every single day in a shard of 8M GP mega whales on average.
    75%+ Win rate vs JMK + CAT lineups of all types.
    100% win rate against any other GL lineup.

Do you have Rey?
    Do you have JML?
    They're both super consistent if you just... take the effort to learn the matchups.

I have to climb through a wall of 30-40 JMK/CAT teams every single day, still consistently finish in top 5 every day if I actually put the time and effort into climbing that day.
    Again, I don't have JMK. The only GL I have is Rey. I know JML's also super consistent against JMK from both community stuff and others in my guild discussing arena strats and counters.
  • Can someone please tell me a genuine, heartfelt reason why [CG think] anyone should bother continue playing this game if they don't have JMK & CAT?

Ok, maybe it's just arena that is the problem. And GAC.

I normally avoid ranting, but I'm seriously fed up. I'm happy enough with most of the game (I need to re-adjust expectations for Conquest), but hitting a wall of JMK and not being able to climb if they have CAT is just demoralising.

I know this has been said many, many times recently, but I want to say it too. I'm not a kraken or whale, but I've spent far more real money than the game deserves.

Oh, and before you reply, don't troll with I should have all 8 GLs by now.... I'm working on them as well as the toons I like (shock horror!) and have a more rounded roster than those that buy their GLs quickly.

I know JML, and SEE variants can defeat JMK + Cat
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/