JMK's accuracy bad...?

Hey Guys!

Have any of you experienced that JMK can't actually... hit the target most of the time? In one instance he missed his attack 7 times on an enemy without Foresight... also, the Vulnerability debuff he applies doesn't really make my team crit against SLKR lead FO. Is there a passive ability I'm missing that makes them resistant to crits...?

Thanks!

Replies

• JMK and Ahsoka are stormtroopers in disguise.

Can't crit while they have advantage
  • Valeran wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Have any of you experienced that JMK can't actually... hit the target most of the time? In one instance he missed his attack 7 times on an enemy without Foresight... also, the Vulnerability debuff he applies doesn't really make my team crit against SLKR lead FO. Is there a passive ability I'm missing that makes them resistant to crits...?

Thanks!

Most of heavy hitters in the game gain accuracy thanks to their mastery and/or have unavoidable attacks. JMK has neither. If it causes you trouble, an accuracy arrow will put all these pesky dodges to oblivion.
  • Valeran wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Thanks!

SLKR leadership turns Advantage into crit immunity, so that's why you aren't critting vs SLKR lead if you can't remove their buffs.

JMK missing is probably just bad luck.
  • Mucro wrote: »
    Valeran wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Thanks!

SLKR leadership turns Advantage into crit immunity, so that's why you aren't critting vs SLKR lead if you can't remove their buffs.

Then there's a lot of bad luck going on for a lot of people that have observed an unusual high rate of dodges going on.
    Attacking Ahsoka would be an explanation as she has increased evasion thx to her unique but no one is going for AT first but instead focus on CAT. And there's also no evasion mastery on any of the GR chars in the "normal" lineups (JMK, CAT, GK, AT and either GAS or 3PO).

I just can't find any explanation for the unusual high rate of dodges.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Mucro wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Thanks!

Ah, now the FO teams are clear why I can't crit. About the dodges, no, it's not bad luck... seriously, every single battle JMK misses like 4-5 sometimes 7 attacks...
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Mucro wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Thanks!

Ah, now the FO teams are clear why I can't crit. About the dodges, no, it's not bad luck... seriously, every single battle JMK misses like 4-5 sometimes 7 attacks...

Video?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Mucro wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Thanks!

Video?

I'll make sure to record some. Still experimenting against other GLs.
  • JMK middle attack ( I will do what I must) always miss at least one time.
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I've joked about accuracy arrow meta on JMK since his special misses so often (against units without dodge mastery).

TBH, meta teams seem to have suspiciously high dodge chance on defense. Anyone who's done a lot of mal vs nego probably realized a bit more than 2% dodge chance for ETA. Anyone who's done a lot of DR vs SLK has noticed high dodge chance for malak's special.

So maybe dodge chance is buffed somehow for meta teams on defense, and is favored by CG similar to 15% base resist chance as a mechanism for making meta teams on defense tougher without AI tweaks (which usually backfire). And maybe noticing it for your own JMK in mirrors just seems higher when it's potentially the same buffed chance for a lot of situations.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    dgree wrote: »

TBH, meta teams seem to have suspiciously high dodge chance on defense. Anyone who's done a lot of mal vs nego probably realized a bit more than 2% dodge chance for ETA. Anyone who's done a lot of DR vs SLK has noticed high dodge chance for malak's special. .

I haven’t
  • Ultra wrote: »

TBH, meta teams seem to have suspiciously high dodge chance on defense. Anyone who's done a lot of mal vs nego probably realized a bit more than 2% dodge chance for ETA. Anyone who's done a lot of DR vs SLK has noticed high dodge chance for malak's special. .

I haven’t

You haven't done enough then ;)
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

I haven’t

You haven't done enough then ;)

Anecdotal