Commander Ahsoka Tano

Themy
96 posts Member
edited September 2021
@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI

Hey guys,

I am wondering if you guys could tell us if the team is aware or looking into balance issues created by CAT in certain teams which elevate a certain GL WAAAAYYYY above all other GLs.

Thanks!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont believe this is seen as a balance issue, but more an intended interaction that allows teams to be built that are better than others. As always this has been a meta driven game and it seems like they are now going to push this with the GL buddy system.

With the unaligned force user tag in play I wonder how things will balance out when we have multiple LS and DS ones.
  • The game is always being looked at for balance concerns and unintended issues. Having said that, I haven't heard any scuttlebutt that JMK/CAT is a concern. But as always, things are subject to change in the future.
  • Well not a concern, other than the fact that it has made SEE totally useless against JMK / CAT. Recent JMK change appears to have been deliberately targeted at SEE.

Healing immunity debuff and damage that ignores protection??? No, no concern at all. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along.