Who can we expect to see for new toons?

Prev134
So we recently got cyborg maul added to the game but as he is only available through conquest rewards I wouldn't count him as a new toon as not everyone will be able to access him for some time. Since the last new toon was omega who can we expect to see being added?

Replies

• Would be interesting. Whatever the next toons are will be the requirements for the 7th and 8th GL... Or a new capital to counter executor
  • I would like to see an expansion to the old republic era since the KOTOR remake has been announced. Maybe a Republic trooper team with a Satele Shan lead. For the Dark side counter part you could add Darth Malgus with some sith commandos and/or a new sith unit.
  • They're going to continue to work off the TV & movie content. Since there are no movies coming out soon, if you want to know which characters are coming soon, watch Star Wars: Visions (a new series of one-shots which just debuted its first episode recently... I think just in the last day or two, but I'm not sure) and Book of Boba.

Characters from BoB are guaranteed. Characters from SW:V are possible, and will be more likely if they identify a lot of chatter about one episode or one character being exceptionally cool/popular.

• Empire is seriously lacking units in comparison to other factions. Where are the Inquisitors, where are the Vader's Fist?
  • Could be a return to old movies. Could be a change of pace, or new content like BoB.

Just have to wait and see!
  • Hoping for more BH ships to fill out the Executor fleet, maybe Jango's Slave1 or Dengar's ship
  • Don’t know who but it’ll cost 400 kyros
  • Empire is seriously lacking units in comparison to other factions. Where are the Inquisitors, where are the Vader's Fist?

Even if, for legal reasons, she can't be called "Mara Jade", I still want to see an "Emperor's Hand" character.
  • Who cares ? It will be out of price and useless without another out of price toon ... Requiring Stun gun, Kyros and 11 R9 toons..
  • Not enough Phantom Menace characters in this game.
  • I feel that whoever are the next characters coming they will either be from BoB or building towards the next GL.

I feel that Boba won't be GL worthy yet, maybe after more content (I don't see a rival GL for him is the main reason, could be mando after season 3) but I can think of 2 possible pairs for GLs right now until ahsoka's series comes out (who will probably have GL ahsoka and GL Thrawn)

First pair is semi probable, being Jabba the Hut as a scoundrel GL and General Leia Organa as a rebel GL. Since they were kind of at odds in return of the jedi, there is some basis for their rivalry, and both were truly legendary level characters.

Second pair that could be likely is returning to the Old Republic era. I can see a Revan Reborn GL and a Vitiate GL, since they both fought each other in various states for hundreds of years. Revan would be old republic GL and Vitiate would be sith empire.

In either case, there are tons of characters that could be added as marquees or even legendaries to build up to these amazing characters that hold GL status in my mind. I'd like like have all of them if possible, and they all make sense in my mind.
  • I wonder if we’ll get Star Wars: Visions characters.

Even if, for legal reasons, she can't be called "Mara Jade", I still want to see an "Emperor's Hand" character.

What on earth would be the legal problems?

What on earth would be the legal problems?

Legends characters are in a weird spot copyright-wise, because there’s pull from Disney one way, Star Wars another, and the authors a third way. Plus authors can get royalties from that kind of thing, which is a whole other issue.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I can see BoB characters coming to the game.

Hopefully they add more Kotor characters, since they have many they could still add.

And I’m also hoping they can add more Prequel and CW characters and ships that we are still missing, like Admiral Trench, Pre Vizsla and Death Watch, more Clone Troopers and Separatist Droids, more GR Jedi, and possibly some Senators as well.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Babu Frik

Selacious B. Crumb

Gungans (4 of them including Boss Nass and JarJar Binks)

Fenic Shan
  • Sebulba is pretty wizard!
  • Nice to see some speculation going on. Wish I could say more.
  • Red 5. CLS and R2 as pilots.

Please and thank you.
  • Han Solo would be an interesting counter GL to Boba Fett imo. But using the new Boba makes that unlikely. Is he still DS now?
  • I am still waiting on Hondo to be released lol

Well...if there ever was a time to inject some hype into this game....nows the time.

Just because this is a random question I wanted to ask you guys and this thread is close enough - what was the opinion on Crosshair entering the game in the office? Did you know he’d leave the Bad Batch ahead of time? Was there anything around the sentiment of “we can’t add Crosshair until the end of the season to avoid spoilers”?

Mostly just curious. Curious if Crosshair’s coming, but also just how that all played out when the rest of the BB was being released.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Nice to see some speculation going on. Wish I could say more.

Just because this is a random question I wanted to ask you guys and this thread is close enough - what was the opinion on Crosshair entering the game in the office? Did you know he’d leave the Bad Batch ahead of time? Was there anything around the sentiment of “we can’t add Crosshair until the end of the season to avoid spoilers”?

Mostly just curious. Curious if Crosshair’s coming, but also just how that all played out when the rest of the BB was being released.

Some members of the team were told about Crosshair not joining BB and staying with the empire ahead of time
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    sountyb wrote: »
    Red 5. CLS and R2 as pilots.

Please and thank you.

Farmboy Luke called, he wants his ship back.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    sountyb wrote: »
    Red 5. CLS and R2 as pilots.

Please and thank you.

Farmboy Luke called, he wants his ship back.

Farmboy Luke called, he wants Relic 8.
  • Darth Buggedalot
  • Darth Bane and Zannah. For the event you could run marquee for Sirak and the two zabrak siblings, Githany, a Lord Bane as a lesser (Brotherhood of darkness version) Bane (Like GK to JMK) Lord Kas’iim, Lord Caan, Valenthine Farfalla and those other 4 Jedi then the final fight be a two (or more) stage event. You have to beat it with Bane then you have to beat Darth Bane with Apprentice Zannah to get Darth Zannah. Just a thought.