How to stop OG Kylo solos

Amadeuswhite11
73 posts Member
edited September 2021
So I know OG Kylo can be used to solo Old Republic teams. I use my OR to fill a spot in GAC defense so I’m wondering if anyone knows any tricks to make it harder to solo them. Is there a fifth character I can add in or something that might make it a little bit harder? I can’t think of anything so maybe there isn’t but I just wanted to see if anyone here has any ideas
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Malak, Wampa?
  • Add in a GL, should make it impossible for og Kylo to solo :)
  • Wampa doesn't work, just place a different team on def if the enemies got kylo
  • You could throw in nest
  • So I know OG Kylo can be used to solo Old Republic teams. I use my OR to fill a spot in GAC defense so I’m wondering if anyone knows any tricks to make it harder to solo them. Is there a fifth character I can add in or something that might make it a little bit harder? I can’t think of anything so maybe there isn’t but I just wanted to see if anyone here has any ideas

better gear and mods, you're welcome
  • It works because people leave that team at g12 or lower and generally give them crap mods. Make the team good enough that Kylo can't one-shot them and you're fine.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• T3 can mess it up if he's modded properly, but it just delays the inevitable. Only real solution is way more gear.

If your opponent has SLKR or is working towards him, just don't put Carth on D.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    just put a worse team on defense, such as g10 ewoks over g12 OR

Instead of getting beaten by 64 banners, any other team giving them a 60 ~ 62 is an improvement at this point
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    T3, with high potency, his basic abilty blocks alot, making kylo unable to regain prot or health

Maybe I could use T3. I would have to add some gear because I think I got him just enough to unlock JKR so not much. Can anyone else confirm that T3 helps?
  • You could throw in nest

Maybe but I use Nest to solo easy teams. Also I used Kylo to solo OR+Nest and it didn’t really change anything.
  • Don't put that team on defense if it's lower geared then enemy og kylo, never ever do that
  • So I threw in Carth, Z, T3, Stormtrooper Han, and CAT. That worked. My opponent did say T3's ability blocks were causing trouble.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    So I threw in Carth, Z, T3, Stormtrooper Han, and CAT. That worked. My opponent did say T3's ability blocks were causing trouble.

Smart...
  • I guess CAT is the middle ground between a GL and relic'ing non-JKR OR lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Still an awful use of CAT if you could just place a better team on D.
  • High tenacity zaalbar makes the OG Kylo solo useless because Kylo will never get through zaalbar without the ability to land healing immunity. For reference, my zaalbar has 150% tenacity, and Carth lead gives an additional 30%.

Since OG kylo self inflicts with dots, those add to zaalbar's protection recovery and without the healing immunity on him, it's practically impossible to take him down.
  • @Amadeuswhite11 , I've been speculating zIg88 for a long time, preferably leader. Put him as lead, mod for health and potency. You can drop the crit chance a bit to mod more offense of the other team members if you do it. Ig88 has a good bit of DoT synergy with missionzal.