Deathmark feat is not fixed for Revan

Prev1
I thought we had update notes saying Darth Revan’s deathmark now counts for the conquest feat Marked for Death. It does NOT. I just did two battles. A CLS team with Darth Revan in place of CLS (my Sith Empire are all undergeared). Han shoots first and triggers deathmark on the enemy leader. Team wipes and I do it again. Still 0 out of 10 on the feat tracker when I clearly had two deathmarks appear.

Replies

• tile
    50 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Can confirm this is true for me as well. Three battles with DR team and DT. Triggered DRs deathmark every time and only DTs deathmark counted. Once again...testing prior to release apparently isn't important.
  • Same issue here. Clearly not fixed. This is very frustrating to waste energy on this. I would hope CG would give out some sort of free energy as compensation for screwing this up even after they claimed they fixed it.
  • Yeah I’ve raised the issues a number of times as have others and they haven’t addressed it yet…
  • Yeah I’ve raised the issues a number of times as have others and they haven’t addressed it yet…

It was addressed here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249458/scheduled-update-09-15-2021#latest

However looks like the fix didn’t work 🤷‍♂️
  • Ryconnan wrote: »

p18qkbp7mkk4.png

• Joebo720 wrote: »
    Ryconnan wrote: »

p18qkbp7mkk4.png

The fix was certainly in
  • Link64 wrote: »
    910qvs8iumd6.png
    rzfn3875h31h.png
    v4zhwdkbzros.png

It’s obvious why it didn’t work. Anakin ducked under the deathmark so it doesn’t count.
  • I just caught by this too, having wasted a few battles. Is CG going to address this? Even make an actual statement that it is still SNAFU? Should be compensated this time too.
  • Tiig wrote: »
    I just caught by this too, having wasted a few battles. Is CG going to address this? Even make an actual statement that it is still SNAFU? Should be compensated this time too.

they didn't compensate it last time.
  • Same 😒
  • Tiig wrote: »
    I just caught by this too, having wasted a few battles. Is CG going to address this? Even make an actual statement that it is still SNAFU? Should be compensated this time too.

This time they said it should work though 🤔
  • kasfunatu
    71 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    First time it failed to log: I thought it was my mistake. So tried again as maybe eyes deceiving.
    Then checked their release notes about fix in case memory failing instead.
    Then read forums to see people saying the same.
    I understand edge cases getting through testing; but a bug affecting one unit, in one game mode, that is explicitly said as fixed... that's less understandable...
  • Hate this conquest, how should we enjoy this crappy mode right now… 😪
  • Ryconnan wrote: »
    Tiig wrote: »

Yeah and last time they said it was all wai, self-inflicted passive debuffs and whatnot. I would not hold my breath
  • Yep. Same here. i fought the a BH team because of the heals. I got to see multiple prompts of Death mark, coz i attack another BH to weaken it once Bossk gets a turn(erasing deathmark). Still no recognition as a feat
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »

Yeah and last time they said it was all wai, self-inflicted passive debuffs and whatnot. I would not hold my breath

Did they say that, or did we just infer that based on the expose death thing?

Regardless, they said it was fixed. We know it is not.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    SerWulfgar wrote: »

Did they say that, or did we just infer that based on the expose death thing?

Regardless, they said it was fixed. We know it is not.

They did say it.
    And FIX YOUR CODE CG!
  • I relayed this to the devs and will update the forums when I have something more to report. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
  • I relayed this to the devs and will update the forums when I have something more to report. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    This is getting to the point where it is par for the course. I am sure we will get nothing for the wasted crystals - again.
  • Thanks to this bug, as I’m also having this issue, I will lose-out on getting the final Crate, I need 7 Keycards to complete it. I have tried to make-up the difference with other Boss Feats, but no joy so far 🙄.

I honestly can’t see me being able to do it now, but I guess I’ll have to keep trying. I have also wasted Crystals trying to get this to work, but Deathmark doesn’t even register, despite multiple attempts on different enemy squads ☹️.
  • Thanks to this bug, as I’m also having this issue, I will lose-out on getting the final Crate, I need 7 Keycards to complete it. I have tried to make-up the difference with other Boss Feats, but no joy so far 🙄.

I honestly can’t see me being able to do it now, but I guess I’ll have to keep trying. I have also wasted Crystals trying to get this to work, but Deathmark doesn’t even register, despite multiple attempts on different enemy squads ☹️.

Try running Daka, Death Trooper, Zombie, +2 (preferably characters that help survivability / can feed TM to DT / Daka) against the Pheonix miniboss. Fulcrum will cleanse Deathmark which lets you get a lot more in each battle, and you don’t actually need to win the battle to collect the feat progress. Just don’t forfeit.

There’s time.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Thanks to this bug, as I’m also having this issue, I will lose-out on getting the final Crate, I need 7 Keycards to complete it. I have tried to make-up the difference with other Boss Feats, but no joy so far 🙄.

Try running Daka, Death Trooper, Zombie, +2 (preferably characters that help survivability / can feed TM to DT / Daka) against the Pheonix miniboss. Fulcrum will cleanse Deathmark which lets you get a lot more in each battle, and you don’t actually need to win the battle to collect the feat progress. Just don’t forfeit.

There’s time.

My apologies, I may have worded my post badly…Deathmark is being applied to the enemy leader, but when completing the battle, it isn’t registering as part of the Feat, it still shows as 0.

No matter which enemy squad I go up against, same result.

This discussion has been closed.