Fired the Death Star twice!

I wish I took a video, but I fired the Death Star twice! The enemy had a Hound's Tooth left but it kept clearing or resisting Razor Crest's Buff Immunity and all I had was Hound's Tooth, Razor Crest, and Xanadu Blood, so not a lot of offense. So glad they put in that second option for firing the Death Star!

Replies

• I have it happen once but it was a 4:50 battle and had to put it in auto to get there after first one.
  • but... what is the death star blowing up the second time ??!?
    they should just make it insta-win and blow up the enemy fleet
  • dgree wrote: »
    but... what is the death star blowing up the second time ??!?
    they should just make it insta-win and blow up the enemy fleet

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or just never read the kit, but that is precisely what it does when fired the second time.
  • Ah, man, i wish you had gotten a video; that is awesome!! There should be achievement rewards and a title/portrait when you do that.
  • Would be weirder if you did the Holdo maneuver twice 🤔
  • el_mago wrote: »
    Ah, man, i wish you had gotten a video; that is awesome!! There should be achievement rewards and a title/portrait when you do that.

Not gonna lie - it was pretty cool. The beam pierced right through the Hound's Tooth and sent it spinning.
  • Nice! That thing's operational!
  • Budgernaut wrote: »
    I wish I took a video, but I fired the Death Star twice! The enemy had a Hound's Tooth left but it kept clearing or resisting Razor Crest's Buff Immunity and all I had was Hound's Tooth, Razor Crest, and Xanadu Blood, so not a lot of offense. So glad they put in that second option for firing the Death Star!

Who were you playing against? I'm curious as we share the same fleet arena.
    RyanFitz
  • FrankFitz wrote: »
    Budgernaut wrote: »

Who were you playing against? I'm curious as we share the same fleet arena.
    Hmm. I can't remember if it was Micas or stutze. It wasn't Darklight because they were my second battle that day.
  • Happend to me also, but from the other side, he blow up my HT :#
  • DellJade wrote: »
    Happend to me also, but from the other side, he blow up my HT :#

I thought that was going to happen to me today so I started recording, but I timed out before my HT got super-lasered.
  • I hate when you get first strike off first and there is a HT/Slave one left. Then you lose cos the opponents slave one goes to town
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Sometimes bad RNG has its benefits. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/zsWZWWjvW0E
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    I got it on video:
    https://youtu.be/zsWZWWjvW0E
  • Incredible. That’s a lot of splat
  • I usually get it off every 5th battle or so now. Although for the first time just the other day I had the AI get it off against me