P2 Fleet Still Broken [MERGE]

Skinless
19 posts Member
edited September 2021
Sure now we can play it but VD required on starting list!? May as well give us 2 starters instead or keep the mission unplayable. Fix your game please! If not for the players, fix it so people still play this and you get paid…
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Was this even told to us that this would now be a requirement? Huge number of players will now be completely missing a CM because of this unannounced change? After how many years has that not been a requirement, and now out of the blue to change it. First Shaak Ti in Phase 1 and now VD in phase 2, I wonder whats changed in Phases 3 and 4....
  • iv3sem3yj3ze.jpeg
    What a joke this game is becoming
  • *still
  • To be specific it is requiring you to have a Vulture Droid. If you have one it also places it in the front line trio.
  • BlackBart wrote: »
    To be specific it is requiring you to have a Vulture Droid. If you have one it also places it in the front line trio.

So, more like an unannounced change that restricts access to the mission, which in turn will cause many guilds to earn less points/stars.

Anyone see a pattern emerging?
  • The only bugs we should see are the ones in the phase 3 combat mission :p
  • Chimera is ok but now vulture droid need to be 6* to play fleet battle now!
    Is there any compensation for those who cannot get the 3 stars?
  • Notworking wrote: »
    The only bugs we should see are the ones in the phase 3 combat mission :p

Don’t give them any ideas
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Good job with no longer requiring Executor in Thrawns missions but.. it now requires both Thrawns capital ship and Vulture Droid. It always required only Chimaera. Is it only silent “fix” or again its bugged?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • I’m guessing bugged. I always use my Vulture and Hyena in the other mission, and it gave me a warning but I was going to fast and clicked past it before I realized what it was telling me. Which is annoying.
  • It always had a vulture droid as a bonus ship but you couldn’t use your own.
    Has this changed?
  • It always had a vulture droid as a bonus ship but you couldn’t use your own.
    Has this changed?

Yes. It doesn’t give you one now. It requires you to use your own.
  • Seriously, all they had to do was NOTHING. These aren't bugs, for code that worked fine and now it doesn't means someone changed it. Nothing like jacking up the difficulty like 1% each time so no one notices it until you code it for 100% instead of 1%. Quit "fixing" things that aren't broken and actually fix the ones that are!!
  • Yup the Chimaera mission still shows the Vulture Droid ship on requirements as "filtered" but now not only fixes it as a required Starter where it was previously a reinforcement, but also appears despite showing it as a filtered ship to then mark your own Vulture Droid as unavailable for the Executrix mission - Pretty much a typical CG "fix" to something they managed to somehow break after it has been a fixed setup in that TB for well over a year maybe even two by now!! Their code must be messier than the house of a hoarder who happens to live at a landfill, utterly embarrassing!
    That's not even taking into account the ridiculousness of not being able to use the current meta fleet of Executor in 3 out of the 4 phases! Given their inability to code things properly it would surely be far easier if they simply made ALL the fleet battles free-for-all with the only restriction being 'Dark Side' ...assuming even that's not beyond them!!
  • Masterbuilderjedi
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Adding this post for visibility to devs!

P2 DS TB Fleet Chimera Mission requires both your Chimera & Vulture Droid - they are no longer event units as before. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

as an FYI - there is a discussion here - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249764/thrawn-p2-geo-fleet-mission-doesnt-have-old-requirments#latest

also with an EA Bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Geo-TB-P2-Chimera-mission-Bugged-Again/m-p/10760832#M52385

Please fix this CG!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yhe nest way to highlight the issue and get it fixed is to report and discuss this at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

Please add to and discuss this issue at Answers HQ
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Geo-TB-P2-Chimera-mission-Bugged-Again/m-p/10760832#M52385
  • Devs are aware of this issue as well. I'll put up a proper forum post when I get word on the status/resolution/etc.