Can someone explain this JML interaction to me?

JML’s efflux ability says “all Jedi allies gain 15% turn meter”. Now lots of times when I use it, it seems like jml takes an instant turn right after. That would be more than 15% turn meter since he just took a turn and should be starting from zero. Not that I’m complaining about a bonus turn. My problem comes at the other times I use it and don’t get any turn meter whatsoever. For a more direct example. When im fighting GL kenobi squads I use it on his second turn and most of the time he goes again almost immediately after. Maybe one other toon sneaks a turn in. But then later in the fight, there are several weak enemies and I have my ultimate ready. I think “oh. I can use efflux, maybe knock out an enemy, get another turn real quick and then use my ultimate. Also resetting cooldown of efflux at the same time. But when I use it there, I get no turn meter and pretty much everyone else goes before he does. So what am I misssing?

Replies

• JMK lead prevents any turn meter manipulation.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    You won't gain any tm, ever, against JMK.

As for the other, is your JML more than twice as fast as anyone else? Are you actually watching the tm bars when he takes a turn again?
  • I know about the kenobi thing though. That’s what’s even weirder about it. And no. I don’t think my JML is that fast. I don’t put much effort into mods. And yes. I’ve watched the bars. Their team can be anywhere from 25%-75% full and he still goes right away. Even if my JML is faster than I give him credit for, kenobi is still a GL and very fast. So the odd my gml taking a turn and then another before him based purely on speed is highly unlikely. But I guess maybe that’s what it is
  • Guzzernaut
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    mmfyzt48pw6b.png
    lci7sddbfrmv.png

So you can see here. The opposing kenobi has a little bit of turn meter. His speed is 541. And with his +30 from his lead, he has 571. He also has a speed set of mods (I’m not sure if that total is what is shown on the stats screen or calculated at the start of battle). My JML has a speed of 509. Plus the 40 from his lead would be 549. No mod speed set. So, even if kenobi was at 0 turn meter. He should out run me. Kenobi went first at the start of the battle. So he is definitely faster than me.

Edit: in case it wasn’t clear. My JML got back to back turns here
  • Guzzernaut wrote: »
    mmfyzt48pw6b.png
    lci7sddbfrmv.png

So you can see here. The opposing kenobi has a little bit of turn meter. His speed is 541. And with his +30 from his lead, he has 571. He also has a speed set of mods (I’m not sure if that total is what is shown on the stats screen or calculated at the start of battle). My JML has a speed of 509. Plus the 40 from his lead would be 549. No mod speed set. So, even if kenobi was at 0 turn meter. He should out run me. Kenobi went first at the start of the battle. So he is definitely faster than me.

JML’s Efflux applies Breach, which reduces Speed by 25%. Looks like you managed to get it on JMK here.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Guzzernaut wrote: »
    mmfyzt48pw6b.png
    lci7sddbfrmv.png

JML’s Efflux applies Breach, which reduces Speed by 25%. Looks like you managed to get it on JMK here.

This. You can see that everyone's tm increases substantially by JML's second turn. Kenobi has Breach, which is why his tm seems lower than it should be compared to the others.
  • Ahhhhh.right right right. Thanks