TIE Dagger Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited September 2021
Here is the kit idea for the TIE Dagger. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
The TIE/dg Starfighter, or TIE Dagger, was a new type of TIE Fighter developed by Sienar/Jaemus Fleet Systems under orders from Darth Sidious. The TIE Dagger became the starfighter used by the Sith Eternal, and demonstrated its maneuverability and firepower against the Resistance during the Battle of Exegol.

cfum7krauoj9.jpeg

Unit Name: TIE Dagger
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker (AGI), First Order, Sith
Description: Swift Sith Attacker that boosts allied Offense and Speed.

Basic: Sith Vengeance:
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If the target is Resistance or Jedi, reduce their Turn Meter by 30% as well.

Target Lock: All allies gain Offense Up for 2 turns.

Special: Decimating Strike (Cooldown 3):
Deal physical damage to target enemy, and additional physical damage to all Resistance and Jedi enemies. Then, inflict 2 Damage Over Time effects on all enemies.

Unique: Starfighter of the Sith Eternal:
TIE Dagger has +20% Evasion and gains 20% Turn Meter whenever they evade an attack. If the allied Capital Ship is First Order or Sith, all First Order and Sith allies recover 10% Health and gain 20% Turn Meter whenever TIE Dagger defeats an enemy.

Hardware: Superior Maneuverability:
Enter Battle: Sith and First Order allies gain Advantage for 2 turns. All allies gain +10 Speed and +15% Offense, doubled for Sith and First Order allies.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Allied Cap Ship CDR is INSANELY busted. All you’d have to do is set up a good chain kill, and boom. Two Hunted with the Finalizer, back to back.
    Otherwise, I have no issues with the kit
  • Allied Cap Ship CDR is INSANELY busted. All you’d have to do is set up a good chain kill, and boom. Two Hunted with the Finalizer, back to back.
    Otherwise, I have no issues with the kit

Good point. I will fix that. Thank you for evaluating.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Zombefyer
    586 posts Member
    I apologise for necromancing but..... does this ship have a crew?
  • @Zombefyer you even acknowledge you know you’re necroing… just stop

You know it’s against forum rules too…