DSgeoTB - Superstrong ShaakTi popping out everywhere

jedilord
337 posts Member
edited September 2021
super strong shaakti as reported here and in "EA answers HQ" is popping out everywhere... you can be very lucky to not face her, or having good luck to face the weak, or the strong shaakti, but not when facing the superstrong shaakti...

she is not restricted to special missions, she can also appear on normal fights... a guildmember got superstrong shaakti in column3 middle zone. she was faster than his SLKR, and she wiped the full FO team (phase 3/column 3)...

only SLKR survived and only because of going in ulti he was able to beat shaakti...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I had the same problem with my troopers, I had a massive turn meter train going and Shaak was still faster and killed everyone
  • as far as we know there are 3 shaaks in DSgeoTB implemented... normal, elite and boss... normal has the support tag, elite and boss the tank tag...

when we face the strong or superstrong shaakti she has the tank tag (blue font in the game) so my first guess is: last DSgeoTB there was an executor bug, somebody has tried to fix the executor bug, but also has unintentionally released all 3 shaaks over the whole map...

so it would be cool if anybody could roll back these changes to DSgeoTB before we enter into P4. cause we all know compensations afterwards are always far beyond the damage caused (keyword: 2 chewie shards)
  • jedilord wrote: »
    as far as we know there are 3 shaaks in DSgeoTB implemented... normal, elite and boss... normal has the support tag, elite and boss the tank tag...

when we face the strong or superstrong shaakti she has the tank tag (blue font in the game) so my first guess is: last DSgeoTB there was an executor bug, somebody has tried to fix the executor bug, but also has unintentionally released all 3 shaaks over the whole map...

so it would be cool if anybody could roll back these changes to DSgeoTB before we enter into P4. cause we all know compensations afterwards are always far beyond the damage caused (keyword: 2 chewie shards)
    Hang on - last TB they gave 500 crystals as compensation for the Executor bug. That was way more than I think anyone expected.
    as far as we know there are 3 shaaks in DSgeoTB implemented... normal, elite and boss... normal has the support tag, elite and boss the tank tag...

Hang on - last TB they gave 500 crystals as compensation for the Executor bug. That was way more than I think anyone expected.

As much as I hate to say it, CGs make good for THAT screwup was WAY more than perfectly fine. I’d give up a star for 500 crystals for SURE.

100% agree.

Being critical of those things that deserve it is one thing. Ignoring things that are done right reflects poorly on the community. That compensation was very generous and much appreciated.
  • Aside from missing stars, this bug can cost guilds Wat shards.
  • Missing stars, missing GET 2 currency, and missing wat shards is huge.

I can't imagine how impossible p4 dooku mission will be with this insane Shaak.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are aware of and investigating reports of increased difficulty of Shaak Ti missions in the Geonosis Territory Battle.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249744/shaak-ti-geonosis-territory-battle-reports#latest

They are aware and will investigate. We will get an update when they have one.
This discussion has been closed.