Omega material ceased to drop in Cantina?

bluecheese
86 posts Member
edited September 2021
Farming mainly in cantina 8C and 8F (occasional 8G) and haven’t seen a single Omega for like 3 days. I noticed that because I was waiting for 1 piece of Omega to Zeta a toon (and I finally got one from an event yet I still haven’t obtained one from Cantina). Any known issue or the drop rate became so low? Anyone experienced the same?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• The drop rate is atrociously low. 1% is likely to be overstating it. This is not a reliable source of omega income, sadly.
  • The omega drop rate from the cantina nodes has always been extremely low. I don't have any exact numbers but you basically shouldn't be expecting to get one at all except for on the very rare occasion, so trying to farm them from a cantina node isn't a good idea. Just pretend the omega isn't available there, and think of it as a nice bonus if one does happen to drop. Meanwhile you're just going to wait to get that last omega piece from the challenges or some other event
  • Didn’t realised how low the drop rate was but can’t remember that I can’t get even one for days (considered all energy , bonus energy are used) doesn’t seems right to me
    Still haven’t obtained one from cantina
  • Drop rates are HORRIFIC. In all my time playing, I’ve only got like 2-3 omegas from Cantina.
  • bluecheese wrote: »
    Didn’t realised how low the drop rate was but can’t remember that I can’t get even one for days (considered all energy , bonus energy are used) doesn’t seems right to me

Not getting an omega drop for days isn't at all out of the norm
  • zero omega for entire week, i don’t think it is “normal”