just a question about swgoh, ig

LikeParrotsTho
3 posts Member
edited September 2021
(if anybody is even is here, hi!)

about how long would it take to farm the JKR requirements?

and, is the event easier than thrawn’s?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Time depends on how many refreshes you can do each day. Generally, a hard node farm is 54 days, so 27 for accelerated.

Yes, the event is significantly easier than Thrawn's. It was created back when the challenge to Journeys was the farm, not the event.
  • Not sure 54 days is the correct answer. I guess it depends on whether you are starting from zero shards or not. For a full 330, you have 5 chances per refresh. Assuming 1/3 drop rate for shards, you would average 5/3 * 2 shards per refresh, or 3.333 shards per refresh. You multiply times 2 since all the JKR toons should be on accelerated drops. So if you need 330 total, that is 99 days, without any refreshes or if you were at 280, then you are down to 84 days without refreshes.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    EdSolo wrote: »
    Not sure 54 days is the correct answer. I guess it depends on whether you are starting from zero shards or not. For a full 330, you have 5 chances per refresh. Assuming 1/3 drop rate for shards, you would average 5/3 * 2 shards per refresh, or 3.333 shards per refresh. You multiply times 2 since all the JKR toons should be on accelerated drops. So if you need 330 total, that is 99 days, without any refreshes or if you were at 280, then you are down to 84 days without refreshes.

It's all a question of refreshes. If you do 25-50-100-100, you can do an accelerated character in 20 days.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    EdSolo wrote: »
    Not sure 54 days is the correct answer. I guess it depends on whether you are starting from zero shards or not. For a full 330, you have 5 chances per refresh. Assuming 1/3 drop rate for shards, you would average 5/3 * 2 shards per refresh, or 3.333 shards per refresh. You multiply times 2 since all the JKR toons should be on accelerated drops. So if you need 330 total, that is 99 days, without any refreshes or if you were at 280, then you are down to 84 days without refreshes.

Sorry, 54 days is the rate starting from marquee levels (50 shards) and assumes 15 attempts/day. Basically, I always calculate based on getting 5 (10 for accelerated) shards/day. As such, starting from 0 shards for an accelerated hard node, you should finish a character in 33 days.
  • ok tysm, u guys really helped me