Who can we expect to see for new toons?

Replies

• I’d love to see an Admiral Raddus rebel Capital Ship, with an “upload intel” ability that builds over time and allows you gain enough intel (to fully “download the file”) and be able to destroy the Death Star when facing Executor.
  • GL Ahsoka and GL Thrawn
  • I would love to see some legends characters but I know that won’t happen with Disney. Dash Rendar, Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn, the Outrider
  • I would love to see some legends characters but I know that won’t happen with Disney. Dash Rendar, Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn, the Outrider

See Master Seedys' post top of page 2, it explains why we won't see Mara Jade, disappointing, I know.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    with Visions being non cannon, I doubt we will see anything from that show

I thought KOTOR wasn’t canon either?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    CG can use non-canon characters as long as Disney and Lucasfilm (?) and other channels approves of it
  • Andyjd93 wrote: »
    I would like to see an expansion to the old republic era since the KOTOR remake has been announced. Maybe a Republic trooper team with a Satele Shan lead. For the Dark side counter part you could add Darth Malgus with some sith commandos and/or a new sith unit.

I would love to see more KoToR era characters! I think that faction could use an expansion. If you include the comic series, I would be thrilled to see a team made up of Zane Carrick, Gryph, Jarael, Rohlan Drye, and T1-LB. There are so many good characters from that era that could be included.

I'd even be ok with a Talis Death Match team with characters like: Deadeye Duncan, Gerlon Two-Fingers, Ice, Marl, Twitch, and Bendak Starkiller.
  • Kotor remake = soft confirmation of being canon, until otherwise stated or the legends moniker shows up.
  • Andyjd93 wrote: »
    I would like to see an expansion to the old republic era since the KOTOR remake has been announced. Maybe a Republic trooper team with a Satele Shan lead. For the Dark side counter part you could add Darth Malgus with some sith commandos and/or a new sith unit.

I would love to see more KoToR era characters! I think that faction could use an expansion. If you include the comic series, I would be thrilled to see a team made up of Zane Carrick, Gryph, Jarael, Rohlan Drye, and T1-LB. There are so many good characters from that era that could be included.

I'd even be ok with a Talis Death Match team with characters like: Deadeye Duncan, Gerlon Two-Fingers, Ice, Marl, Twitch, and Bendak Starkiller.

Amen brother... Amen to that!! Maybe a dark side squad comprising Lucien Draay, Feln, Q'Anilia, Raana Tey and Xamar... It'd be great!!
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • pairo20 wrote: »
    As a lark, they could release Cobb Vanth with Tuskan synergies :D

Not doing this would be such a huge missed opportunity. I'd like to have seen some fresh Jawa content as well.
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    Andyjd93 wrote: »

Amen brother... Amen to that!! Maybe a dark side squad comprising Lucien Draay, Feln, Q'Anilia, Raana Tey and Xamar... It'd be great!!

Man, now I want to go read those again. Such a good story!
  • Hammerhead

That would be AWESOME!!
  • MilHanso
    291 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    MilHanso wrote: »
    Andyjd93 wrote: »

Man, now I want to go read those again. Such a good story!

Already doin' it... I've just bought The Old Republic Omnibus B)
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    sountyb wrote: »
    Red 5. CLS and R2 as pilots.

Please and thank you.

Farmboy Luke called, he wants his ship back.

Farmboy Luke called, he wants Relic 8.

Yup. Haha
    They didn't skip him as a req for no reason :) he's not a JKL, JML, or even a JMK req toon.
  • Revising the thread I acknowledged that only 5 people mentioned Book of Boba characters coming to the game and not a single soul said that it'd be Fennec Shand. Thanks for listening to the fanbase CG. #NOT
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    Revising the thread I acknowledged that only 5 people mentioned Book of Boba characters coming to the game and not a single soul said that it'd be Fennec Shand. Thanks for listening to the fanbase CG. #NOT

So they should have scrapped a character that had already been in development for probably several months because it didn't line up with player speculation?

The one thing we can be absolutely sure about is that they will continue releasing characters. Of all the things to get snarky about, this seems the least satisfying or worthy. There are only so many characters in the star wars universe. I'm sure some of the ones mentioned in this thread are at least somewhere on the list.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Revising the thread I acknowledged that only 5 people mentioned Book of Boba characters coming to the game and not a single soul said that it'd be Fennec Shand. Thanks for listening to the fanbase CG. #NOT

> Not a single soul
    > Robane called it in the first page
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    edited October 2021

So 77 conversations in this thread and they are the only ones that should be listened too?

In threads other than this one I have seen people mention Fennec Shand so if you looked at those you might have said they were listening. 🤷‍♂️

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245609/fennec-shand-kit-idea

To be fair though they are probably just following there own plan for what they want to add
  • I think I was the first one to call it, actually:
    Since there are no movies coming out soon, if you want to know which characters are coming soon, watch Star Wars: Visions and Book of Boba.
    Characters from BoB are guaranteed. Characters from SW:V are possible...

That's the 4th comment in the thread and I guaranteed BoB characters. Though I didn't list Fennec Shand by name, since Boba & Fennec are the only 2 toons in that series we know already, those two were obviously at the core of the guarantee. I certainly had both of them in mind. The "characters from" phrasing was only because I think they'll have more than 2 characters from the series, but I don't know what characters will even be in the series besides those two.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Everyone should know that we will get characters from all the new Disney+ shows. We got Mandalorian characters, Bad Batch Characters and Fennec Shand is from both. We can expect characters from Andor, Book of Boba Fett, Mandalorian 3, Obi-wan Kenobi, Bad Batch 2, Ahsoka, Acolyte, Lando, Rangers of the New Republic, and any other show they come out with.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Ryconnan wrote: »

So 77 conversations in this thread and they are the only ones that should be listened too?

In threads other than this one I have seen people mention Fennec Shand so if you looked at those you might have said they were listening. 🤷‍♂️

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245609/fennec-shand-kit-idea

To be fair though they are probably just following there own plan for what they want to add

I remember that kit…it’s nice to see that Fennec made it into the game.

But honestly, to add to the discussion, to say that nobody wanted Fennec to be added wouldn’t be true, same for all the other characters. Just because you didn’t want that character doesn’t mean that there wasn’t anyone else who did want them.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • I wonder if the Kenobi show will result in a new Kenobi or just an Old Ben touchup.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Hermit Kenobi
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Ima go out on a limb here and say, Fennec Shand
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Ima go out on a limb here and say, Fennec Shand

giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47w9zq0pzinckdpsd1lt1gnrk6d8f2jsldb111r2eg&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • NormalSizedAnnie
    87 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Hermit Maul
    Cane and all
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    That's kind of what I envisioned. As a pure support, he could potentially take a bonus turn at the start of the battle and "carbon freeze" someone (ignoring taunt and not applicable to GLs) which would essentially put them on a long duration stun, taking them out of the fight for several turns. Maybe they can't be defeated however when frozen like this.

Still, there are great ways to make it work and feel like a GL.

Yeah, I like the idea. Bonus turn at the start, carbon freeze for 2 turns. While carbon freezed, character cannot be targeted and is immune to damage. When character comes out of carbon freeze, gains blind and 3 stacks of confuse.
  • I'd be cool to have high-tier capital for rebels. Redemption Nebulon-B frigate with Mon mothma. Or Temperance with Lindon Javes. After Executor, Empire and BH got high tier capitals, it's time for rebels.
    Aside from that, KOTOR remake maybe could add Leviathan and some more Sith Empire ships.
  • Judging by leaked concept art, I don't think there is anything more Galactic Legend worthy than riding a Rancor in battle. I mean that is truly legendary...