C

ManyGC
posts Member
edited June 2021
Post edited by ManyGC on

Replies

• I mean this is really, really tame compared to actual shard mafias. He isn't even threatening you, he's just politely asking that you do him the courtesy of not dropping him before his payout, and if he's not lying then he's already extending that courtesy to you by not dropping you during his climb when possible. In any case, shard chats aren't something CG can or will do anything about. If you're getting actual abusive messages in game from players then by all means report them, but this doesn't come close to being threatening or breaking any rules
  • ManyGC wrote: »
    0k3s4p11dclo.png
    I'd like CG_Leviathan to see this, this guy is in a group and they make you spend crystals to climb up, and now, he's threatening me by dm, he claims this game to be fun, but that kind of people don't make it fun at all
    Also, if you are hitting people in arena when you know full well their payout comes before your payout, I’d say you deserve everything you get.
  • I had guy start saying some nasty stuff, so I just closed the channel with who ever was in the room. I could really care less about the credits. But the same player consistently at the top ten. As for myself I’m waiting on the average joe to make it here. There few players with word MINI in there title at are playing double accounts‘that’s Ok’ lol. PO time is something some player decided and researched, SWGOH never put it out on a board and it’s PVP arena not a credit charity. This applies to Fleet.