GC103 Sith vs Ewok - Modifier bugged?

khelzac
335 posts Member
edited October 2021
So... the Ewok modifier states that when characters attack out of turn against an Ewok, they are stunned at the end of the turn, for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted. Fair.

But nowhere does it mention that said stun cannot be cleansed (Traya unique, DR unique, Thrawn tm swap, etc.) or that GLs (or other characters immune to stun) can be stunned. Is this a bug or WAI?

mqb7ktoli07j.jpg
This is an example of SLKR being stunned after being called by Hux to assist.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I had Rey stunned too. I assume WAI.
  • wharp
    210 posts Member
    I assume all these bugs have the same root cause (like the GAC), they inflict themselve these debuff so it cannot be resisted, evaded or removed :lol:
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    This GC's stun is very strong in the force!!!
    LoL

0wk6i3o3mt7k.png
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    SEE with malak, nihilus,sith trooper and traya was a one hit battle. Even with the team being stunned lol
  • Probably a glitch in the coding with the modifiers for this GC. Not surprising
  • Tbh I noticed the modifier being bust after I got the red crate. Both teams I used didn't have out of turn attacks (well, KRU did but didn't pay attention lmao)
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Sith Empire can be stunned, but it's turned into ferocity if Darth Revan is present (Conquerer unique). Except not for this GC, they remained stunned, so it's definitely undispellable. Not that it made the challenge any more difficult, since ewoks kept fearing themselves by critting malak.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • GAS was stunned, lost all protection, didn't go into Cover, and then they killed Fives and ARC. Was just testing different comps and found it surprising:

sargs42h8uus.png
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    GAS was stunned, lost all protection, didn't go into Cover, and then they killed Fives and ARC. Was just testing different comps and found it surprising:

sargs42h8uus.png

Prolly got so terrified by the Ewoks that he forgot how to sit
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Please report all bugs on Answers HQ:

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    Post edited by crzydroid on