There ain't enough mods in the game

murphsith
205 posts Member
edited October 2021
I just got one shoted by relic 2 baris my relic 7 jolee baris was my first zeta and been sitting gear 11 or 12 I don't even remember because that should not have happen jedi lumi twin lol hits harder than hers old Ben harder insane
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Post is incomprehensible. Please try again
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    What? I thought this thread was about mods…
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • If I had to guess, Bariss was in a Padme team and had a lot of Courage. Maybe.
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    murphsith wrote: »
    I just got one shoted by relic 2 baris my relic 7 jolee baris was my first zeta and been sitting gear 11 or 12 I don't even remember because that should not have happen jedi lumi twin lol hits harder than hers old Ben harder insane

“My relic 7 jolee just got oneshot by a relic 2 barris. Barris was my first zeta and has been sitting at gear 11 or 12 because that shouldn’t happen. Luminara hits harder than her, old Ben hits harder. Insane.”
    There, translated from irate rambling, probably non native, english to be more legible and include actual punctuation.
    As for the why, probably a Padme squad with high courage stacks
  • lladdir wrote: »
    murphsith wrote: »

“My relic 7 jolee just got oneshot by a relic 2 barris. Barris was my first zeta and has been sitting at gear 11 or 12 because that shouldn’t happen. Luminara hits harder than her, old Ben hits harder. Insane.”
    There, translated from irate rambling, probably non native, english to be more legible and include actual punctuation.
    As for the why, probably a Padme squad with high courage stacks

Thanks for translation lol
  • Is this post CG Crumb's latest puzzle?