TW - MM and Teams needed [MERGE]

Prev13456713
Ybeler
92 posts Member
edited October 2021
50 Teams per zone for a 380M GP guild? Are you guys understanding that the most of us has a Real-Life?

No issues to increase the teams, but double that? And the Offensive Time is still the same?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • Ultra
    9552 posts Moderator
    tw71wchvfuha.png
  • In my guild we inscribed 40 members, but we have to put 24 squads per zone. Another guild with the same problem?
  • We have 43 ppl in and got 25 slots. I think it was around lowest number of joined members od matched guilds multiplied by 2
  • I think between using more teams and using double teams there is a little difference. We have to battle double teams in same time? Hope you reduce it a bit. No sense in my opinion. Blessed be the tw officers
  • it's hard, we're 46 and have 28 to put. our small roster could not already put 5 teams so 6 ☹️
  • 345M GP. 38 slots per zone.

    That’s 7.6 teams per member.
  • 345M, 38 teams per zone here
  • 50M GP difference with double the amount of team to place in defense, how is this a "more fair matchmaking"?
  • pånøs
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Well, what kind of fix is this that our 274m guild has to set... 37 defenses matched with 312m gp guild??
    Why did we get matched with a guild from another division at first place?
  • Frankto wrote: »
    So, TW just came on and I saw we need a staggering 38 squads per zone! Okay, unexpected, but fine. However...

    • My guild (275M GP, 261.2M active, 47/50 sign-ups) needs 38 squads per zone.
    • My friend's guild (332M GP, 326M active, 49/50 sign-ups) needs 37 squads per zone.

    I'd love to know if this is working as intended.

    looks good, the 2 guilds are in the 250/350 interval
  • AceCV
    873 posts Member
    Ahahahaha...you guys are kidding right???
    34 defensive spots in each territory for 280M GP tier???
  • Our 320M guild is matched up against a 356M guild. Fantastic job CG, just an excellent improvement! I see you are really, truly are putting in the work to improve the game. sigh
  • Frankto
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Zouss57 wrote: »
    Frankto wrote: »
    So, TW just came on and I saw we need a staggering 38 squads per zone! Okay, unexpected, but fine. However...

    • My guild (275M GP, 261.2M active, 47/50 sign-ups) needs 38 squads per zone.
    • My friend's guild (332M GP, 326M active, 49/50 sign-ups) needs 37 squads per zone.

    I'd love to know if this is working as intended.

    looks good, the 2 guilds are in the 250/350 interval

    60M less active GP resulting in 1 more team per zone is okay?
  • pånøs
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    274m setting the same like 312m gp is gonna be massacre. Just massacre. We better put lvl 1 and just wait for this circus to be over.
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    330 M registered for TW - 36 teams per zone.

    We’re matched versus a 353 million
    Post edited by Calbion on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    pånøs wrote: »
    274m setting the same like 312m gp is gonna be massacre. Just massacre. We better put lvl 1 and just wait for this circus to be over.

    For clarification, are you saying you at 274 are facing a guild at 312?
  • Our guild is 47/50 in this TW at 288Mil GP in this TW with 30 squads per zone.
    Enemy guild is 340mil GP.
  • Joebo720
    407 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Great fix CG, can't say i'm surprised. First match up our 287M GP guild matched up with a 351M GP guild. 178 GLs to our 66. Should be proud of yourselves.

    Edit: we were rewarded for all our members joining 49/50 with this. 39 sets per zone.
  • Ultra
    9552 posts Moderator
    Frankto wrote: »
    So, TW just came on and I saw we need a staggering 38 squads per zone! Okay, unexpected, but fine. However...

    • My guild (275M GP, 261.2M active, 47/50 sign-ups) needs 38 squads per zone.
    • My friend's guild (332M GP, 326M active, 49/50 sign-ups) needs 37 squads per zone.

    I'd love to know if this is working as intended.

    Can you and your friend share images of total members joined?
  • Well done. 360M with 49 subscribed and 39 teams req here. My TW officers got a heart attack and we're warming up jawas, ewoks and tuskens from the bench.

    Serious CG? Guess you're kinda outsourcing some stuff to some questionable low cost software houses...
  • Ultra
    9552 posts Moderator
    lukeb74 wrote: »
    Well done. 360M with 49 subscribed and 39 teams req here. My TW officers got a heart attack and we're warming up jawas, ewoks and tuskens from the bench.
    Your opponents are in the same boat as you are
This discussion has been closed.