Conquest 8&9

Replies

• MAGMA
    27 posts Member
    j'ai autre chose a faire dans ma vie que jouer des heures et des heures a ce jeu pour passé des défis ridicules ou acheter des cristaux avec mon propre argent pour gagner de la **** . Avant je jouer avec plaisir maintenant je joue de moins en moins . je réfléchis sérieusement a arrêter de jouer et fermer ma propre guilde tellement le jeu devient barbant !!!
  • Hands down, i really liked this game mode.

But now its only a time consuming grind fest.

The fun is gone.

You only need a wide rooster, a few crystals and time to get the last crate... much time ... time most of us dont have for a bad aged mobile game :disappointed:
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Hands down, i really liked this game mode.

The fun is gone.

You only need a wide rooster, a few crystals and time to get the last crate... much time ... time most of us dont have for a bad aged mobile game :disappointed:

Pretty much agree. I did much better this time than last, but still not close to box 7. The oddball req's made it impossible with my roster.

The prior versions i though were fun. When you figured out the trick to some of the feats they were like 'oh' moments and it added to the enjoyment. With this version? that's gone. As noted above, there wasn't a 'fun' quotient at all. Just a grind and stress factor. Takes a good deal of time too, which i know lots of people won't have. In fairness, the last version would require the same amount of 'time' largely. But now it's expensive time. I know the supposed 'logic' was to make it take longer, but it doesn't actually take longer, does it? If you did it in 2 days before you could do it in 2 days now. The difference is, it costs you a helluva lot more crystals.

I can't imagine he change created much benefit behind the scenes. Lots more complaints and lots more people skipping it.
  • Well all things considered I have to say I am still enjoying conquest.

The Deathmark not working for DR even after it was supposed to be fixed was annoying but sometimes these things happen. Still managed to do the feat by using my G8 death trooper so not too big a deal for me.

For context I am 7.2 million GP with 3 galactic legends Rey, JML and SEE. While it took longer I haven’t found this any harder really than previously, if anything the battles seem a little easier maybe.

From reading through the posts in here which took a while, the overriding issue seems to be centred around people no longer being able to easily get max crate rewards like they could previously.

While I can understand the frustration of previously being able to do something and now not being able to let be fair, previous conquests were far too easy, something had to be done to make it harder.

Theory crafting my way past certain feats has given me much enjoyment and even the repetitive feats have been enjoyable trying to work out better and easier ways of doing things. For example my first attempts at bad batch kills I failed and then got 1 or 2 in a battle. By the end I was getting 5 minimum sometimes 6. And this time nailing the rebel fighter kills in one battle was definitely satisfying!

Just my opinions but looking forward to my rewards and conquest 9. 🤞I work out the smugglers feat next time, my lot cannot get that one done yet 🤔

• Ryconnan wrote: »

From reading through the posts in here which took a while, the overriding issue seems to be centred around people no longer being able to easily get max crate rewards like they could previously.

While I can understand the frustration of previously being able to do something and now not being able to let be fair, previous conquests were far too easy, something had to be done to make it harder.

Can you though? It wasn't easy for me to get max crate. It was down to the wire nearly every time. And that was satisfying for me. It's great that you are still getting that but I'm not and that really sucks.

I got second to last crate this time. I did the math when I got there and it became clear that I wouldn't get max, despite doing three or four refreshes a day and spending at least an hour per day on it. That's not satisfying or fun. That's disappointing and I'm honestly irritated with myself for sinking so much time and so many crystals into it.

Feels good to get max rewards. I remember how great it was. If I were still able to do that, I'd probably have a higher opinion of conquest too.

I don't mean to take anything away from your experience, really, it's great that you enjoyed it - but the idea that it was 'too easy' before is subjective to your own experience and your own individual roster. It was challenging for me, and I felt like my efforts were appropriately rewarded. The work is double now to achieve about half the rewards.

feels_bad_man.jpg

F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.

Can you though? It wasn't easy for me to get max crate. It was down to the wire nearly every time. And that was satisfying for me. It's great that you are still getting that but I'm not and that really sucks.

I got second to last crate this time. I did the math when I got there and it became clear that I wouldn't get max, despite doing three or four refreshes a day and spending at least an hour per day on it. That's not satisfying or fun. That's disappointing and I'm honestly irritated with myself for sinking so much time and so many crystals into it.

Feels good to get max rewards. I remember how great it was. If I were still able to do that, I'd probably have a higher opinion of conquest too.

I don't mean to take anything away from your experience, really, it's great that you enjoyed it - but the idea that it was 'too easy' before is subjective to your own experience and your own individual roster. It was challenging for me, and I felt like my efforts were appropriately rewarded. The work is double now to achieve about half the rewards.

feels_bad_man.jpg

Yes I can.

I have an alt account which I used to be able to complete conquests with and now I can’t.

The thing is I honestly didn’t feel that conquests were aimed for accounts at my alts level to complete.

While making it harder isn’t good for my alt account I can see why it was done. I don’t believe CG had the aim of having the number of people getting max rewards as was happening.

I imagine once they get to a point where accounts gaining max rewards gets to their ideal scenario we will see less extreme changes.

My alt was 5.5 million GP and 1 GL at the point of getting CAT after the minimum 3 conquests same as my main. This did not feel as WAI in my opinion.

If they had started off with conquests tuned harder than they are now and then relaxed to this point I feel we would all be having far different conversations.

I feel CG’s mistake was to release it being far easier than planned and most negative feedback is based on player’s expectations which were set by the first few conquests making people feel that at just over 4 or 5 million GP everyone should be able to get max rewards.
    Ryconnan wrote: »

feels_bad_man.jpg

Yes I can.

I have an alt account which I used to be able to complete conquests with and now I can’t.

The thing is I honestly didn’t feel that conquests were aimed for accounts at my alts level to complete.

While making it harder isn’t good for my alt account I can see why it was done. I don’t believe CG had the aim of having the number of people getting max rewards as was happening.

I imagine once they get to a point where accounts gaining max rewards gets to their ideal scenario we will see less extreme changes.

My alt was 5.5 million GP and 1 GL at the point of getting CAT after the minimum 3 conquests same as my main. This did not feel as WAI in my opinion.

If they had started off with conquests tuned harder than they are now and then relaxed to this point I feel we would all be having far different conversations.

I feel CG’s mistake was to release it being far easier than planned and most negative feedback is based on player’s expectations which were set by the first few conquests making people feel that at just over 4 or 5 million GP everyone should be able to get max rewards.

If you don't feel that cq was set up to be completed by 5.5M accounts, then wth was the point of it? Another way to give the higher ups another way to further separate themselves from the pack?

That's why i see as the problem. If you have a 7.2M account, it shouldn't be hard for you to max crate this thing under the new setup. But, face it, you 7.2M+ accounts are FAR from the norm. I get keeping the spenders spending and wanting to keep new content relevant, but balancing it for someone at 10M GP cuts of your nose to spite your face and that's putting it mildly. People aren't going to strive to make that 10M (or even 7M) GP level to be able to make that content doable without it being a massive PITA because it takes way too long to get there.

Like it or not the overwhelming majority are under 5M. You can't design for the 1%, it just fails. if you want to do a big ole CQ like this, great. You balance it so those 10M guys needs 2 weeks, it'll fail because no one else will be able to do it. You have to accept that that 1% WILL do it in a couple days. On a two week event like that. I'd expect those guys to breeze through it. They've got most toons maxed anyhow, shouldn't be much effort on their part. I'd expect someone a 5M could also complete it, but they'd need their 2 weeks and make a much great effort. I'd think you would want to judge on how well people liked it and participated. To a much lesser extend, what the average completion time was. And at that, i'd weight that time vs actual GP.

At this point, the least that could be done would be to return it to 12 energy per attempt. Keeps the guesses from being to heavily penalized. Nearly doubling the cost was on the harsh side IMO.
    Well all things considered I have to say I am still enjoying conquest.

The Deathmark not working for DR even after it was supposed to be fixed was annoying but sometimes these things happen. Still managed to do the feat by using my G8 death trooper so not too big a deal for me.

For context I am 7.2 million GP with 3 galactic legends Rey, JML and SEE. While it took longer I haven’t found this any harder really than previously, if anything the battles seem a little easier maybe.

Theory crafting my way past certain feats has given me much enjoyment and even the repetitive feats have been enjoyable trying to work out better and easier ways of doing things. For example my first attempts at bad batch kills I failed and then got 1 or 2 in a battle. By the end I was getting 5 minimum sometimes 6. And this time nailing the rebel fighter kills in one battle was definitely satisfying!

Just my opinions but looking forward to my rewards and conquest 9. 🤞I work out the smugglers feat next time, my lot cannot get that one done yet 🤔

Wow ... This post makes absolutely no sense.

The simple question is how many crystals did you use in Conquest 8 and how many did you use in Conquest 6?

If your answer is you used more in Conquest 8, that is what people are upset about - spending to get the same reward they previously got for a lower cost.

If your answer is you used more in Conquest 6, I highly doubt your honesty

Theory crafting is great, but at the cost per attempt nobody is theory crafting unless they don't care about how many crystals they are going through.

PS - if you can't figure out the smugglers feat, then you really don't have a 7.2 roster, since a 7.2 rosters probably already has 4 smugglers are r3, which is all you need along qi'ra at g11 or so
  • PS - if you can't figure out the smugglers feat, then you really don't have a 7.2 roster, since a 7.2 rosters probably already has 4 smugglers are r3, which is all you need along qi'ra at g11 or so

My account is currently ~6.2 mil and smugglers are no where on my radar for the next year or more of farming, barring some event (other than conquest) that makes them necessary. Also, I got crate 6 after a lot of time and crystal investment - crate 7 is out of reach for me. Just saying, I don't think a 7.2m roster is quite as encompassing as you think it is.

I do agree that they've set the bar too high. I went from feeling like my years of playing and dedication to the game were finally being appropriately rewarded, to feeling like it's futile to keep trying if they're going to continue to move the goal post within the same game mode. At some point it gets to feeling like the effort is never going to be sufficient. A game that you've been playing for 5-6 years just shouldn't feel like that.

And as much as I hate to say this - I agree with the earlier sentiment that they should have started with a higher difficulty and tuned it down to what they were happy with - at least then I wouldn't feel like a bully in the school yard just took my next months lunch money.

If they'd have done that though, conquest wouldn't have been received nearly as well as it was.

F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Is this a thread to ask for help and advice on Conquest, or - if not - does one exist? I'm new to the forum (albeit not the game) and trying to work out the best development path to get to better rewards. Have clicked through the sub forums and can't find an obvious place.
  • Marjo wrote: »
    Is this a thread to ask for help and advice on Conquest, or - if not - does one exist? I'm new to the forum (albeit not the game) and trying to work out the best development path to get to better rewards. Have clicked through the sub forums and can't find an obvious place.

This thread works. I’ve been thinking about creating a specific “Conquest Help” thread, as this one is usually for complaints, but here’s probably best.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Marjo wrote: »
    Is this a thread to ask for help and advice on Conquest, or - if not - does one exist? I'm new to the forum (albeit not the game) and trying to work out the best development path to get to better rewards. Have clicked through the sub forums and can't find an obvious place.

This thread works. I’ve been thinking about creating a specific “Conquest Help” thread, as this one is usually for complaints, but here’s probably best.

Thanks. I guess the really short version is: my roster is below, can anyone recommend where to invest?

https://swgoh.gg/p/658541528/

I'm getting to box 3 with no refreshes and think I could crack 4 with a bit of investment, but I'm trying to get to 6 (for Aeromagnifiers, in turn for LV) and even with unlimited energy I can't see how I would get the 288 additional tickets that I need currently. At the moment I get to GL Kenobi (and lose) via a rotation of GL Rey and GAS, with a focus on attack out of turn disks. It gets me most of the general feats, but obviously I get nowhere with the team-specific ones (they all get shredded) and not far with the buff specific ones (excluding things like Offense Up which I can scrape via subbing in Shaak Ti every so often)

The obvious answers are either to buff up all the required squads/characters (NS, BH, Rebels, Empire, Nightbrothers, Mandos, Smugglers, BB, Geos) or to go for another GL first so that I can 'hide' some characters
    behind them, but I was really hoping to go straight to Vader to bring balance to the Force :(

No one can give you a development path for conquest. They are going to change out feats every 3 months, so by the time you develop a smuggler team they won't be needed, for example.

Developing lots of different teams is the only way to max crate consistently, and that is not a "path" or useful advice. Sorry.

I did write a couple of paragraphs of actual advice, but realised that cg just uses this stuff to take away options, so sorry, deleted it.

It’s not how i felt it reading different conquest feedback; there are basically 3 kinds of complains depending on people :

1) I can’t get the rewards anymore
    2) It costs crystals now
    3) It’s boring to grind through the feats

I’m on team 3) and not alone from what i read. Doing the same battle 10 times isn’t really fun; that’s why we have sim tickets.

No one can give you a development path for conquest. They are going to change out feats every 3 months, so by the time you develop a smuggler team they won't be needed, for example.

Developing lots of different teams is the only way to max crate consistently, and that is not a "path" or useful advice. Sorry.

I did write a couple of paragraphs of actual advice, but realised that cg just uses this stuff to take away options, so sorry, deleted it.

Thanks, appreciate you considering it. The smuggler example is one of my concerns - I don't mind getting them to G12+, but based on my limited attempts with the weaker teams, they'll get pulverised until (presumably) R3+, at which point the cycle starts again with Phoenix/FO/Ewoks/whatever. So it looks like my options are:

1) try to build up every character in the game to mid-relic levels (impossible as a F2P)

2) accept that I can't even build towards getting LV for the foreseeable

3) pay quite a lot of money (in the context of a mobile game)

4) leave my guild, which includes a couple of my best IRL friends who got me to join in the first place

5) quit

I can't do 1, and I don't want to do 2,3 or 4. Doesn't leave many options. If Aeromags aren't somehow available by the time I hit the other requirements then I'm gone, and whilst I don't spend money on this game, I do spend a significant amount on EA products each year which I'll seriously reconsider. Great job guys!

Thanks, appreciate you considering it. The smuggler example is one of my concerns - I don't mind getting them to G12+, but based on my limited attempts with the weaker teams, they'll get pulverised until (presumably) R3+, at which point the cycle starts again with Phoenix/FO/Ewoks/whatever. So it looks like my options are:

1) try to build up every character in the game to mid-relic levels (impossible as a F2P)

4) leave my guild, which includes a couple of my best IRL friends who got me to join in the first place

5) quit

I can't do 1, and I don't want to do 2,3 or 4. Doesn't leave many options. If Aeromags aren't somehow available by the time I hit the other requirements then I'm gone, and whilst I don't spend money on this game, I do spend a significant amount on EA products each year which I'll seriously reconsider. Great job guys!

Sorry to be so negative in my last post.

The one thing I would recommend to help with conquest feats is JML. With JML Wat and Hoda on a team you can complete any kill with x feat and use ability x feat. JML and hoda can use the granted special to call any light side, or Hoda can call any toon. Wat gives taunt to JML regardless of team make up. You still need to find an enemy team with no aoe attacks.

So for example in sector 5 you could work on deathmark and bb kills at the same time, then when the deathmarks are done add another bb to finish off.

I know that "get a GL" isn't easy or great advice, but that's the only thing that I can see will be useful for a long time.
  • Marjo
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2021

5) quit

Sorry to be so negative in my last post.

The one thing I would recommend to help with conquest feats is JML. With JML Wat and Hoda on a team you can complete any kill with x feat and use ability x feat. JML and hoda can use the granted special to call any light side, or Hoda can call any toon. Wat gives taunt to JML regardless of team make up. You still need to find an enemy team with no aoe attacks.

So for example in sector 5 you could work on deathmark and bb kills at the same time, then when the deathmarks are done add another bb to finish off.

I know that "get a GL" isn't easy or great advice, but that's the only thing that I can see will be useful for a long time.

Thanks, that's helpful (and no issues with the negativity - I'll call it realism instead!).

My LS roster is already quite a bit stronger (same reason I haven't gone for JKLS yet) so was really hoping to go for LV to balance it out. My Drevan team is pretty ineffective in Conquest so I'm guessing it needs a GL to provide the balance, but it looks like I can't get to that balance without unbalancing (somewhere) first. SLKR and SEE are obviously alternatives but for various reasons (dislike of the sequels being right up there) I was hoping to bypass them.

I don't actually have Wat 7* either, but he's a good example of how the less frustrating farms have worked so far - as a guild we're all committed to building up our Geos and the shard count is creeping up each time. Equally for Hoda, I made the decision to preserve GET until I had what was needed. Both take time, but were "side quests" which had clear sacrifices/rewards and a reasonably visible timescale. I can't really see a path to LV beyond "complete the game", "abandon your guild" or "become a whale" which are either impossible
    or demotivating. As I say, I'll stick with it until I hit a true wall, but won't be hanging around after that.

Edit: and I said I wasn't going to complain...
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Thanks. I guess the really short version is: my roster is below, can anyone recommend where to invest?

I'm getting to box 3 with no refreshes and think I could crack 4 with a bit of investment, but I'm trying to get to 6 (for Aeromagnifiers, in turn for LV) and even with unlimited energy I can't see how I would get the 288 additional tickets that I need currently. At the moment I get to GL Kenobi (and lose) via a rotation of GL Rey and GAS, with a focus on attack out of turn disks. It gets me most of the general feats, but obviously I get nowhere with the team-specific ones (they all get shredded) and not far with the buff specific ones (excluding things like Offense Up which I can scrape via subbing in Shaak Ti every so often)

The obvious answers are either to buff up all the required squads/characters (NS, BH, Rebels, Empire, Nightbrothers, Mandos, Smugglers, BB, Geos) or to go for another GL first so that I can 'hide' some characters
    behind them, but I was really hoping to go straight to Vader to bring balance to the Force :(

I’d perhaps go for a different set of disks. If you can get your hands on a few Ruthless Swiftness disks (gain TM on an enemy falling below 100% Health) you can punch through teams a lot quicker, particularly if you get Deadly Catalyst. The other way is to grab Ability Exhaust (when an enemy gains 10 debuffs they AB themselves) and several debuffing disks to permanently Ability Block enemies - those type of disks also work with Bossk lead making the BH feat easy for G12s.

Either of those let me get the Smuggler feat with G11 characters. Other disks like Weak Point, Blindside, Critical Debuffs, Entrenched, Steadfast Focus, and Evasive Action are just plain useful. And whatever the recover-Protection-when-attacking-out-of-turn Disk is.

Another set of advice would be to get as much progress as you can on feats in your initial run, even if that means you lose 3-star battles. Those are easier to clean up later when you have more disks.

Specific units… a Relic Daka works wonders, as she + Zombie let you bring back undergeared characters. The Geonosian feat is a lot easier with Blindside, but you might want to boost them to G12 / low Relics to help it (and help Wat). Low level Visas Marr, Gideon, Deathtrooper help with some small feats - no need to 7 star them.

Also, don’t sleep on Consumables. Especially for the JMK battle and getting all allies standing. Overcharged Health (or Protection if using GAS most likely) and Overcharged Defense help a lot.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »

I’d perhaps go for a different set of disks. If you can get your hands on a few Ruthless Swiftness disks (gain TM on an enemy falling below 100% Health) you can punch through teams a lot quicker, particularly if you get Deadly Catalyst. The other way is to grab Ability Exhaust (when an enemy gains 10 debuffs they AB themselves) and several debuffing disks to permanently Ability Block enemies - those type of disks also work with Bossk lead making the BH feat easy for G12s.

Either of those let me get the Smuggler feat with G11 characters. Other disks like Weak Point, Blindside, Critical Debuffs, Entrenched, Steadfast Focus, and Evasive Action are just plain useful. And whatever the recover-Protection-when-attacking-out-of-turn Disk is.

Another set of advice would be to get as much progress as you can on feats in your initial run, even if that means you lose 3-star battles. Those are easier to clean up later when you have more disks.

Specific units… a Relic Daka works wonders, as she + Zombie let you bring back undergeared characters. The Geonosian feat is a lot easier with Blindside, but you might want to boost them to G12 / low Relics to help it (and help Wat). Low level Visas Marr, Gideon, Deathtrooper help with some small feats - no need to 7 star them.

Also, don’t sleep on Consumables. Especially for the JMK battle and getting all allies standing. Overcharged Health (or Protection if using GAS most likely) and Overcharged Defense help a lot.

Great, thank you! Sounds like I might have given up on some of the weaker squads a bit early if G11/12 are possible. I'll experiment a bit with disks during the remaining time tomorrow to see what might work next time round.

Great, thank you! Sounds like I might have given up on some of the weaker squads a bit early if G11/12 are possible. I'll experiment a bit with disks during the remaining time tomorrow to see what might work next time round.

Glad to help!

One thing I forgot to mention: not every Feat requires you to win the battle. So, for example, if you can throw Clone Wars Chewie lead in front of a lot of tanky characters, you can get the 20 Defense Up Feat from JMK without actually beating the battle. Same with attacking the same team over and over trying to get Defeats with G12s. Plus you won’t lose Stamina.

Note that you actually have to Lose, and not forefit, but if you need to keep Stamina over getting a win for another feat just let the battle time out.
    Well all things considered I have to say I am still enjoying conquest.

I absolutely fully agree with you. I'm only at 6.3mil GP. I 100% this conquest. It's my first 100%. Once you have worked out your daily plan it honestly isn't that much of a chore.
    I've seen a lot of frustration in my guild, but mostly, once the people figured out which teams to use and which nodes to use them in it all went rather smoothly.

I've picked up the same thing as you. The first wave of conquests was quit easy to get to max crate and considering that this is end game content it honestly shouldn't have been that easy. I think, for what we get as reward in conquest its much better balanced now. I really enjoyed it.
  • Of course with the right disks it is doable, the real issue is that this mode takes too much time. In parallel, other modes (TB, TW) are also getting more time consuming.
    Personally I already have a full-time job.
  • I enjoyed it too and am looking forward to the next one. I think after the initial difficulty of C7, C8 was much easier knowing what data disk combinations work well.

I worked hard to get max crate for both, but finished with 5-6 days to spare both times. Plenty of online content to help people get through in reasonable time
    While it took longer I haven’t found this any harder really than previously, if anything the battles seem a little easier maybe.

Do I even have to point it out...?
  • Harakein
    64 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    The time-sink-problem won't be solved by right data disks.

The conquest isn't fun at all, it takes toooooo much time and it is too grindy and repetive. There aren't any great developements between the last three conquest and this one. Okay, we have now 'middle' boss-fights, but did they improve the conquest itself? No. Just more feats to fullfill.

This conquest looks a bit like the 'new' rancor raid, which is simply nothing new, but just a shut off of most game mechanics to create a mighty rancor. No new mechanics, no new gameplay, just the need of mooore powerfull teams, that's simply it. The new conquest looks in a way like this raid, simply more feats, harder enemies, and that's it. Nothing really new.

And that is called 'developement' by CG... puh.... no it is NOT.

But okay, they had have a lot to do with Relic 9... wait... is there a real development? Exactly, no. Just a higher relic level, nothing else.

Where are the real new stuff or real improvement? Okay... after years some fight are now simable... really?

At least, I'm personally very disappointed and, if this game has no Star Wars Feeling, it would have died years ago.
    Post edited by Harakein on
  • CG,
    If you even care about, here is a few for Conquest 8
    1. The fact that we have to fight the same teams over and over again is ridiculous. If you are going to put overprepared on every single team then impose stamina restrictions on yourselves.
    2. Stop using overprepared with every single team. This just shows us how important speed is in this game. And the reason why no one has mods that are void of speed except on specific characters like JKL.
    3. Each sector needs to have a galaxy bonus. We are conquering galaxies to create our empires so have some fun with it.
    4. Finally, how can we go from world to world without starships? So let us use fleets as sector battles.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    one way to make conquest less awful would be to make all the feats global. So you wouldn't have to do "all attackers" in sector 1 or "14 battles with NS" in sector 2, etc. When CG sets up feats that go against each other, like feats that use gmy or r2 and then also has "use no supports/use all attackers" or w/e in the same zone, it doesn't feel like a "challenge," it feels like just tickytack nonsense and that CG was too lazy to think of ways to make conquest harder. Also, don't make conquest any harder!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kalino wrote: »
    I dont really get how people can say its hard?

I got red chest on hard mode last time and will get it this time.

Got 4 milion GP and 0 GL.

Everything is just a joke and stupid easy. The hardest feats are the once where you have to apply enouth debuffs since everything die so fast. Or do people just pick bad discs?

This time around I picked up 3x caustic emission, critical debuff, Thermal Exhaust, Ability Exhaust and weak point.

Since the discs apply 10 debuffs each turn and Ability Exhaust apply ability block every 10 debuff all enemies are permanently ability blocked. And with weak point giving 4 % offence for every debuff and the enemies having like 55 debuff each turn from the discs that gives over 200 % increased offence for every attack, Yoda is hiting for 3 milion after a few attacks.

Sure its abit grindy, but definatly not hard.

My gear11 Nest is basically soloing fights in sector 5 to get smuggler feat, when gear 11 charthers can solo relic 7 teams I dont really feel like hard is the right word for the fights.

Thank you! This post turned things around for me in Conquest. The idea to do this seemed counter-intuitive to me at first (for a game aimed at raising each toon and squad to the next level), but I gave it a shot and it was very helpful.

I did not have the Thermal Exhaust or Ability Exhaust discs, but I replaced those with Ruthless Swiftness and it turned out well.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Hands down, i really liked this game mode.

The fun is gone.

I rarely agree with anyone and usually defend CG but in this case I agree completely. I loved it before, just the right amount of play, but now it’s too tedious and not enjoyable at all. I work, have kids, etc. can’t spend hours on one game mode every day. I’m a whale that is no longer interested in whaling