Make-good for bugs

2Next

Replies

• So they only compensated for those that didn’t 3* and no compensation came for the bug itself.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    StAugJames wrote: »
    So they only compensated for those that didn’t 3* and no compensation came for the bug itself.

Correct. I believe that is the issue players have with the compensation.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    StAugJames wrote: »
    So they only compensated for those that didn’t 3* and no compensation came for the bug itself.

Correct. I believe that is the issue players have with the compensation.

Got it. They don’t seem to follow the S.O.P. Of many other companies with regards to making good on errors or bugs.
  • So it is already 10 days from official report and no compensation or information so I think we can just end this because it looks like we will get central piece from a donut
  • So it is announced that players affected will receive 500 GET2 and 5 Wat shards. So every player in a guild that did geo tb instead of Hoth will receive I guess, right?
  • Baibars wrote: »
    So it is announced that players affected will receive 500 GET2 and 5 Wat shards. So every player in a guild that did geo tb instead of Hoth will receive I guess, right?

That's how I would interpret it, but I guess we'll find out.

The GET2 is fairly generous, as it's equivalent to ~33 people failing the special mission - guilds at the low end probably don't even have that many players with teams that meet the minimum requirements, and guilds at the high end probably finished the mission anyway.

My guild, at 320mil GP, had about 10 less completions than usual. Most people who encountered her got through, but it took a long time.

The 5 Wat shards I don't really understand, but I don't know the percentage breakdown of how likely she is to occur in Wave 3 of that mission.

There are some high-end guilds that might have a legitimate gripe about not getting to 32/33* and netting a higher prize box and there isn't much here for them. Would be a very small number though.

Again, the announcement doesn't have any sort of apology or promise that the issue will be resolved for next TB. It very much has a "Here's your loot! Happy now?!" sort of tone.