Deathmark feat is not fixed for Revan

2Next

Replies

• TargetEadu wrote: »
    Thanks to this bug, as I’m also having this issue, I will lose-out on getting the final Crate, I need 7 Keycards to complete it. I have tried to make-up the difference with other Boss Feats, but no joy so far 🙄.

I honestly can’t see me being able to do it now, but I guess I’ll have to keep trying. I have also wasted Crystals trying to get this to work, but Deathmark doesn’t even register, despite multiple attempts on different enemy squads ☹️.

Try running Daka, Death Trooper, Zombie, +2 (preferably characters that help survivability / can feed TM to DT / Daka) against the Pheonix miniboss. Fulcrum will cleanse Deathmark which lets you get a lot more in each battle, and you don’t actually need to win the battle to collect the feat progress. Just don’t forfeit.

There’s time.

My apologies, I may have worded my post badly…Deathmark is being applied to the enemy leader, but when completing the battle, it isn’t registering as part of the Feat, it still shows as 0.

No matter which enemy squad I go up against, same result.

Er…. yeah. I’m just saying you can still get the feat + final crate without DR working. It sucks, but it’s doable and arguably easier than the defeat-with / win-14-with feats. Unless DT is also bugged.
    Thanks to this bug, as I’m also having this issue, I will lose-out on getting the final Crate, I need 7 Keycards to complete it. I have tried to make-up the difference with other Boss Feats, but no joy so far 🙄.

I honestly can’t see me being able to do it now, but I guess I’ll have to keep trying. I have also wasted Crystals trying to get this to work, but Deathmark doesn’t even register, despite multiple attempts on different enemy squads ☹️.

Try running Daka, Death Trooper, Zombie, +2 (preferably characters that help survivability / can feed TM to DT / Daka) against the Pheonix miniboss. Fulcrum will cleanse Deathmark which lets you get a lot more in each battle, and you don’t actually need to win the battle to collect the feat progress. Just don’t forfeit.

There’s time.

My apologies, I may have worded my post badly…Deathmark is being applied to the enemy leader, but when completing the battle, it isn’t registering as part of the Feat, it still shows as 0.

Right, but he’s trying to tell you how to do it with DT (Death Trooper) instead of DR.
  • [/quote]

Right, but he’s trying to tell you how to do it with DT (Death Trooper) instead of DR. [/quote]

My Death Trooper isn’t even close to being good enough to survive more than 5 seconds… Maybe 6 🤣😂. I suspect I’d be dead before I even got a turn 🤔.

There’s time.

Yes - he’s advising you try using a different team on offence. Death Trooper’s deathmark absolutely does count towards the feat. Stop using Darth Revan because his doesn’t.
  • I haven’t done much with Death Trooper, he doesn’t even has full ability upgrades yet, so I can’t use him.

I appreciate the suggestion though 👍.

• YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    GMY's attempt to put Potency down on Basic ALSO is not working. I have 4/40 after attempting like 300 potency downs.
  • YetiYeti wrote: »
    GMY's attempt to put Potency down on Basic ALSO is not working. I have 4/40 after attempting like 300 potency downs.

If the attack kills the target enemy, there will be no attempt to land potency down.

You might need to take Zealous ambition off, if you’re using it.
  • YetiYeti wrote: »

If the attack kills the target enemy, there will be no attempt to land potency down.

You might need to take Zealous ambition off, if you’re using it.

In Conquest 7 I pointed out GMY's potency down attempt wasn't always counting (even if enemy lived). Like how CAT's kills sometimes do and sometimes don't count for "unaligned force user kills" feat. Same was happening this round until I stopped playing cuz it's so dull. Nice that they can move feats around to make our grind harder but not fix things that are broken.
  • I haven’t done much with Death Trooper, he doesn’t even has full ability upgrades yet, so I can’t use him.

I got the feat last time, and my Death Trooper’s Gear 2. Thrawn and a tanky Zombie/Daka should work wonders in gettimg DT to his Terminate. Or a lot a lot of TM boosting disks.

Don’t need much. There’s no AOE in the mini-boss node so if you have Wat and JML or KRU (can sub other tanks if needed) you’ve got plenty of cushion to get a couple deathmarks off. You don’t have to win the battle for it to count.
  • Just upgraded his “Terminate” ability, so I’ll give it a whirl 🤞. Thanks for the advice, everyone 👍.
  • Just upgraded his “Terminate” ability, so I’ll give it a whirl 🤞. Thanks for the advice, everyone 👍.

Update: THANK YOU all for the advice, took a few extra attempts when DT was first to die, but I just got the final Crate 👍.

Superstars!

• ljcool110 wrote: »
    I relayed this to the devs and will update the forums when I have something more to report. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    This is getting to the point where it is par for the course. I am sure we will get nothing for the wasted crystals - again.

While they are at it, maybe look into why when using Geos and MM teams, the game hard locks after the battle ends. Seems to be an issue with mass assist teams and Booming Voice. I lost 180 energy last Conquest and another 80 this one now. Has this been raised as a bug @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI?
    "You're All Rebels, Aren't You?"
  • Fatal1tyv2 wrote: »
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    I relayed this to the devs and will update the forums when I have something more to report. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    This is getting to the point where it is par for the course. I am sure we will get nothing for the wasted crystals - again.

While they are at it, maybe look into why when using Geos and MM teams, the game hard locks after the battle ends. Seems to be an issue with mass assist teams and Booming Voice. I lost 180 energy last Conquest and another 80 this one now. Has this been raised as a bug @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI?

Are you closing the game? It only looks for me for about 5-10 seconds then resolves normally. Just don’t close it.
  • I remember someone said it is fixed so I attempted that with DR and wasted 20 energy.
  • bluecheese wrote: »
    I remember someone said it is fixed so I attempted that with DR and wasted 20 energy.

Lol ... That 'someone' was the devs ...

A lot of us wasted energy after being told it was fixed ...
  • I lost some energy too... #sad
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Well now Deathtrooper death mark is broken too! It is being resisted in multiple game modes including Conquest and TW
  • 3gk90ffg0e91.png
  • Unfortunately that screenshot doesn't prove much since death trooper applies daze on his basic which can be resisted. Game play footage would be the way to prove it if it's happening.

I used death trooper to complete that feat and counted every mark in every battle. Not saying it's not happening to you, but your screen shot doesn't offer the proof that you're trying to provide.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    *edited*
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    KalHorn wrote: »
    Well now Deathtrooper death mark is broken too! It is being resisted in multiple game modes including Conquest and TW

Never mind, I was wrong. Carry on.
This discussion has been closed.