And another time sink content

Pistons
57 posts Member
edited October 2021
Galactic Challenges with ships are the next mode which requires much more time than before, when only characters were needed. An unnecessary addition to the current time consuming changes.
This company really wants to kill the game in short terms. And they are on a very successful way.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I don't know why it needs to be ships and characters. Just all one or the other would be better in my opinion.
  • Nope, just a good line up and it's easy. I did it with cap Malevolance, Sun fac, The two droids, and reinforcment kru, kylo's shuttle and FO / tie, it takes 2 minutes to validate all feats, so...
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    If 3 min (1 battle) to get max crate is too much for you, feel free to skip it.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Pistons wrote: »
    Galactic Challenges with ships are the next mode which requires much more time than before, when only characters were needed. An unnecessary addition to the current time consuming changes.
    This company really wants to kill the game in short terms. And they are on a very successful way.
    I can count on one hand the amount of character only galactic challenges I completed faster than this ship one.
  • For the lulz I tried to do a Finalizer battle, you know.... because of the modifiers. I dont think it cannot be won, but god it's annoying. I find the whole GC concept pretty demoralizing. The modifiers... they dont exactly make it an uphill battle, they often just deny the core mechanics of your required/suggested team. Your team simply doesnt work the way it was designed. After this experience, it counts very little if you actually win, the whole gameplay is often just miserable.
  • That's the cheap way of development, simply no real development of new content and mechanics, CG simply ignores (look at big Rancor Raid) the game mechanics and u can fullfill a 'quest' simply by owerpowering or by luck. That's real bad game-design.
  • I don't know why it needs to be ships and characters. Just all one or the other would be better in my opinion.
    Because low level players have not unlocked ships yet.