Any update on the Officers TW QOL?

A while ago there was a thread that was intended to collect info, QOL and nice to have comments about how to make TW better for Officers.

With the latest update I think it's a great time to bring this back to the tables. There are many points that were brought up in that discussion that are still very relevant today.

Just throwing this out there, looking also at the bigger picture, you could expand the access to the data through API like tickets (average, daily) and guild stats (instead of searching the guild in game to get TB TW stats) A lot of people would be able to incorporate those in their own tools that they built (or use the ones built by others)

It's time to make the life of Officers better and since the current state of the game requires more time engaging for players than it ever did (not that its bad but it does impacts guild management), a lot of people would be greatfull

Replies

• I'm no GL or officer anymore, but I couldn't agree more. And not only for the officers actually: it is urgent that CG looks at QoL updates on many many aspects (mods, fleets, and all we already asked for years now)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Epidem wrote: »
    I'm no GL or officer anymore, but I couldn't agree more. And not only for the officers actually: it is urgent that CG looks at QoL updates on many many aspects (mods, fleets, and all we already asked for years now)

Completely agree.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Agreed. There were a ton of great suggestions in that thread, and I threw in a bunch from our guild as well. But the thread pretty much went unacknowledged and even the simplest of suggestions were never implemented (like having 10 preset messages instead of 6 to match the # territories). So I don't hold out much hope for it happening, sadly.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    auto complete on the Sith raid for instance - same on Heroic Rancor after 15 or 20 defeats - would really help out -
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    See how long it took them to even look at TW matchmaking, and the resulting fix isn't really making it better. I got a feeling that if they ever get to the officer tools, we'll be glad for what we have now in the end.
  • We're supposedly in "Phase 1" right now. I asked but they won't tell us when Phase 3 is. It'd be nice to know when the snap is going to happen, but they are keeping it all a mystery...