Updated New Player Farming Path by Intimmydation

Replies

• @Intimmydation at the time we started, this was defo a great path, but I’m thinking, JMLS is probably a good GL goal. We planned for SEE, but his best teams don’t use sith. They use NS, Wat, Armourer etc.

I think Phoenix start is good, but whilst you then farm Empire, focus for CLS in stores where there aren’t geos, and make a CLS team. Whilst it takes slightly longer, it is getting you closer to JML. Other options are Padmé 1st -> GAS, or get JKR. Those are the 3 other hard characters in the main team. Whilst it takes time, each option is rewarding all the way.

Option 1 (start CLS):
    Teams made: Phoenix, Geos, Empire (could skip Phoenix after Thrawn nerf and get IT 1st instead), CLS, BH, Ewoks, get other Rebels, Vader reliced to solo geos, option 2 and 3 teams, Rebel and BH fleets.

Option 2 (start Padmé):
    Teams made: Geos, Padmé, GG droids, Shaak Clones, GAS, option 1 and 3 teams, GR and Geo fleets.

Option 3 (start JKR):
    Teams made: Geos, JKR Jedi, option one or 2 could easily follow. I’d say starting on one of the longer path keeps a better focus, and then follow by this path.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • @TheChild_eats_eggs1
    I think the challenge of targeting a specific GL when you start a new account is that you are always going to be behind the 8-ball. Since we started this guide, there have already been 2 new GLs introduced, and I'm sure by time I'm in position to really get SEE there will be at least 2 more there already.

The problem is that the requirements for these new GLs get steeper and steeper, so really it's a question about what do you want out of the game. If you go look at the Darth Loquitur paths, it's nice as it breaks it down into 4 options where you excel in various aspects of the game.

My thoughts on the different GLs early:
    1. SEE - Easiest reqs for a f2p, only 1 ship needed and it's a good ship plus you build out some really strong characters. Challenge is as you mention, for SEE you really want Armorer (not bad to get just slow) and Wat (depends on your guild). If you have a strong Malak / BSF / DR they could work with SEE though. SEE is strong on offense in Arena, but not great in raids and other aspects of the game
    2. SLKR - Probably the best overall GL for early game players as he can do really well in Arena, but also is amazing in raids to help that gear come in. Challenge is the steep ship requirements to build him, and if you just buy the Finalizer shards with crystals, it becomes expensive. At least you build his full team already once you have him.
    3. JML - Probably the #3 overall GL at the moment especially with r9, but this is the GL for long time swgoh players as he requires 2x GET1 characters and 1x GET2 (or LSTB Hoth) character in ROLO. Just as an example I am 10 months into my main account and I JUST now have enough GET1 to buy both of these characters if I wanted, and that's with getting into a really good guild early on. You build some great teams going for JML, but this one is a LONG ride
    4. Rey - Great defensive GL, pretty good in raids, but some bad requirements
    5. JMK & LV - These are the 2 best GLs now, but both have very steep requirements as you need 2-4 relic 8 characters each which is out of reach for new players unless you have big connections and get into an amazing guild. Also, they both require a Conquest character each to really excel, and again if you are new and only doing Normal conquest, it will take quite some time and/or a TON of crystals once they get moved to the conquest store.

Now, if you don't want to go for a GL right out of the gate, then you could perhaps think of some of the options 3-5 I listed, which is in fact what I did on my main where I am just about to finish GAS and then will go into JMK. Yes, I will be way behind vs my Arena shard on getting a GL, but overall I will have a solid roster for other areas.
  • As far as your Options 1-3....

CLS, well you know I love him as you all convinced me to go for him on my main account (I was HDB). I built the Rebel fleet and then into Negotiator...and now am going GAS > JMK as I mentioned. This is a really fun account, but I would say you want Hyberdrive Bundle to do it, primarily because of the Rebel fleet and starting with 5* on most of the BH ships except HT. If you don't have HDB, you can still go CLS, but I would not recommend the Rebel fleet, just build towards Nego or Malev

Padme - Very solid option and easy to unlock, one of the strongest Arena teams early on and naturally leads into a GR fleet under Negotiator. If you go the way you put it with GG droids, GAS, Shaak & Clones...this will be a very friendly GUILD account (getting Wat & KAM shards + some CPIT teams). You wont' be top of the Arena forever, but you will be getting tons of guild income and this can naturally transition you into JMK or LV

Revans - Another strong early build going both JKR Jedi and then into DR / BSF & Malak. Gives you two really solid teams plus DR Malak is a top 3 non-GL team and will never get old. No natural fleet progression here but leaves your options open (would suggest Malev b/c of less pilot intensive).

For me on this account, I'm probably going to build into DR / Malak before SEE (after I r5 my Troopers).
  • I was able to make two Level 70+ accounts in around 2 months with Phoenix and Empire with this type of farm. Very good guide my friend.

Nice work, let us know if you have any questions we can help with.
  • Lost my first GAC match yesterday, on 14-1 now, and was ranked #7 in division 11 before the match. But I knew it was impossible to win this match even before we set our defenses. My opponent had both Revans and Malak - on 650k GP! (and went with split up SE teams+Geos on offense and had JKR and OR on the front wall in defense). This was the most focused roster I have seen and it's of course super optimized for GAC. Nothing more to do, than try to gear up my Troopers as soon as the CLS team is starting to take shape and hope to not be matched up against a GAC Revans lineup soon again. Barely anything noticeable has happened (apart from putting a zeta on Piett) on my 144 days old account since I am saving up gear for the CLS team that should be ready to be activated in two weeks time.
  • Well I forgot to attack in round 1 of this bracket, and so did my opponent so he won the matchup based on higher gp...then I swept the other 2 matches. So have actually won every match I've attacked in so far, but unfortunately didn't get #1. At rank 522 now in Div 11, so you being at #7 is impressive!

I need 5.7k to get Kyber...think it will be tough, but possible with ~1000 per round = 3000 + 350 for each win = 4300 + 1000 overall win = 5300 then need a few feats...Definitely doable if I can win it.
  • You should be able to reach **** I think. Two wins with full clear should give you 1200+1200+1200+1200 and then you need 900 from the last match+feats... that should be doable with your well-focused account.

The goal I set for every GAC is 12/12 wins and top 25 in Kyber - and top 25 will be more or less impossible now.
  • Once I get my Vader to g12/13 then I can undersize...really that's the only way to get top rankings, tons of undersize wins and accomplishing most of the feats.

Full clearing is still tough since I set my main fleet on defense which pretty much ensures I don't get cleared myself, and then it's 50/50 using my 2nd fleet. Though, I will update today some of those ships which should help it get more firepower.
  • @TheChild_eats_eggs1
    I think the challenge of targeting a specific GL when you start a new account is that you are always going to be behind the 8-ball. Since we started this guide, there have already been 2 new GLs introduced, and I'm sure by time I'm in position to really get SEE there will be at least 2 more there already.

The problem is that the requirements for these new GLs get steeper and steeper, so really it's a question about what do you want out of the game. If you go look at the Darth Loquitur paths, it's nice as it breaks it down into 4 options where you excel in various aspects of the game.

My thoughts on the different GLs early:
    1. SEE - Easiest reqs for a f2p, only 1 ship needed and it's a good ship plus you build out some really strong characters. Challenge is as you mention, for SEE you really want Armorer (not bad to get just slow) and Wat (depends on your guild). If you have a strong Malak / BSF / DR they could work with SEE though. SEE is strong on offense in Arena, but not great in raids and other aspects of the game
    2. SLKR - Probably the best overall GL for early game players as he can do really well in Arena, but also is amazing in raids to help that gear come in. Challenge is the steep ship requirements to build him, and if you just buy the Finalizer shards with crystals, it becomes expensive. At least you build his full team already once you have him.
    3. JML - Probably the #3 overall GL at the moment especially with r9, but this is the GL for long time swgoh players as he requires 2x GET1 characters and 1x GET2 (or LSTB Hoth) character in ROLO. Just as an example I am 10 months into my main account and I JUST now have enough GET1 to buy both of these characters if I wanted, and that's with getting into a really good guild early on. You build some great teams going for JML, but this one is a LONG ride
    4. Rey - Great defensive GL, pretty good in raids, but some bad requirements
    5. JMK & LV - These are the 2 best GLs now, but both have very steep requirements as you need 2-4 relic 8 characters each which is out of reach for new players unless you have big connections and get into an amazing guild. Also, they both require a Conquest character each to really excel, and again if you are new and only doing Normal conquest, it will take quite some time and/or a TON of crystals once they get moved to the conquest store.

Now, if you don't want to go for a GL right out of the gate, then you could perhaps think of some of the options 3-5 I listed, which is in fact what I did on my main where I am just about to finish GAS and then will go into JMK. Yes, I will be way behind vs my Arena shard on getting a GL, but overall I will have a solid roster for other areas.

Sorry for the delayed response.

I get what you mean. But thinking about how the game is rn, GLs are very important, and specifically which GLs.

I disagree with some of what you say on the GLs too.

1. SEE - SEE is the dead worst GL for raids. I agree that SEE is the easiest f2p. However, Malak, BSF, DR all divert away from SEE. SEE is strong in GAC, but it is evidently much harder to beat Rey, quite hard but possible to beat JMK, doesn't beat LV iirc, beats JML, and loses to SLKR unless you have the right lineup. Armourer is a very slow farm, until accelerated; Wat is slow too ... unless they fix Shaak Ti's bug in DS Geo; SET is usually SEE's tank, but again is another farm, albeit on Cantina so quicker; and Acolyte / Zombie and Daka are again extra farms. Sith is definitely not his best team rn, and the Sith you use him with deviate from the reqs.
    My ranking: 7th

2. SLKR - SLKR is one of the best GLs for raids, although JMK, LV, and Rey can compete in hSith (not sure on CPit). He is the 2nd easiest GL to get, arguably easier in character reqs than SEE, but the Finalizer takes a while. However, the reqs for him are his team + some other FO and Palp, so you don't need to farm extra to make his team. Great offensive GAC team too.
    My ranking: 5th

3. JML - JML isn't good in raids, he just adds a bit to a JKR raid team in hSith (not sure on CPit). However, he can beat every other GL (- rey), and is the 3rd hardest to get. Also, due to the number of teams made whilst preparing and going for JML, you have some very good teams for GAC, and some great raid teams too (GAS 501st, Shaak 501st, JKR). He is able to counter both new GLs. He's definitely a very good GL.
    My ranking: 1st

4. Rey - Great defensive GL as you say. SLKR, JMK, LV can beat her. SEE used to pre-nerf. Can solo hSTR with Vader L, and do very well in CPit. However, she now has many counters, and her main team is not her own faction, like SEE. Her best team requires Scoundrels, CAT, or Jedi. CAT is a conquest character that is now very hard to get. Vandor Chewie is not a quick farm, and is not used much elsewhere. L3 is a great tank and worth it.
    My ranking: 6th

5. JMK - Great offensive GL. Not the best on defense. Ok in raids. Needs KAM to be very good. Not very common.
    My ranking: 4th

6. JMK + CAT - Great offensive and defensive GL. Hard to beat without mirror or JML. Can solo hSTR and I assume does amazing in CPit. Arguably best GL. Requires 2 r8 toons.
    My ranking: 2nd

7. LV - Ok offensive GL, bad defensive GL. Beats all Generation 1 GLs and SEE. Fails to beat the Jedi GLs ... ironically. Solos hSTR under Darth Vader lead. Dunno bout CPit.

Overall, I think JML is good, as you can round out your roster whilst constantly progressing towards one opf the best GL choices.
    As far as your Options 1-3....

CLS, well you know I love him as you all convinced me to go for him on my main account (I was HDB). I built the Rebel fleet and then into Negotiator...and now am going GAS > JMK as I mentioned. This is a really fun account, but I would say you want Hyberdrive Bundle to do it, primarily because of the Rebel fleet and starting with 5* on most of the BH ships except HT. If you don't have HDB, you can still go CLS, but I would not recommend the Rebel fleet, just build towards Nego or Malev

Padme - Very solid option and easy to unlock, one of the strongest Arena teams early on and naturally leads into a GR fleet under Negotiator. If you go the way you put it with GG droids, GAS, Shaak & Clones...this will be a very friendly GUILD account (getting Wat & KAM shards + some CPIT teams). You wont' be top of the Arena forever, but you will be getting tons of guild income and this can naturally transition you into JMK or LV

Revans - Another strong early build going both JKR Jedi and then into DR / BSF & Malak. Gives you two really solid teams plus DR Malak is a top 3 non-GL team and will never get old. No natural fleet progression here but leaves your options open (would suggest Malev b/c of less pilot intensive).

For me on this account, I'm probably going to build into DR / Malak before SEE (after I r5 my Troopers).

I remember convincing you on CLS. I never acutally geared him past g8, although once I'm done with GAS, I'll be getting going on him.

Padme is a great choice. Again she's g8, but whilst my Kyro income is slow, I'm focusing on her team (for GAS event, JKA too for t1 of the event). At least I'm not gearing the bad batch :lol:.

Revans. Got JKR, but didn't bother on DR cos he's ok, but not worth the hassle for my current roster. DR Malak is a top 3 non-GL team, yet is hard-countered by a team without a single legendary character. Shaak Clones just requires gear, and time to farm, but easily beats DR Malak.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • @TheChild_eats_eggs1

I think when it comes to GLs and new players, you have to think about them more in time invested to unlock them. Yes, they are more important to the game now since the counters have been nerfed, but also doesn't mean you need to start building towards one right away. As a new player (especially a first time player), if you do this, I can guarantee you are not going to be having fun and likely will quit the game before getting a GL.

I've been playing on my main for 10 months now, am just over 2.6M GP and I still don't have a GL. I still get rank #1 daily in both Squad & Fleet Arenas (we have shard chats so can coordinate and not bump each other), do pretty well in GAC nearly every time, and finally am doing some decent contributions in TB & TW.

My weak point at the moment is the hstr raid since I don't have a good "solo" team, but that will change once GAS is up and running. I can't contribute much in crancor either, but that will come once my clones are running as well (plus that KAM shard).

I have not faced off against an opponent with a GL in any GAC round so far. I have 11 relic characters, so likely I i will start facing GLs soon.

By the time I finally have a GL (JMK) around 3.1M GP, I will have a VERY nicely rounded out roster, and 4 fleets pretty much fully built out, for dominance in GAC.

Keep in mind as a new player, most of the time you are facing off against other new players at your same GP, so it will always be relatively fair. We will ALWAYS be playing catch up with people who have been playing the game for 4+ years who have 4+ GLs each.

In my opinion it's better to build out a nice roster with a top team or two (i.e. 1-2 of the 4 you listed) and then go for the GL grind. If you go for GAS, it's pretty much like a mini-GL for all the requirements, but it always leads pretty nicely into building JMK after.

• Side note, I’m going to place this baby Padme in GAC this next round.

0yqf7wiywd8n.jpeg
  • @Intimmydation great to see the Padme team being released. Curious to hear after the fourth bracket how well it did in defense without the zetas, I am considering whether to make Padme a def team in GAC without the five necessary zetas.
  • How did you manage the R8 materials for GL Kenobi at only 3 million GP? R8 materials require either a 250m+ GP guild or 4m+GP for Hard Conquest to get. I don't see how that is possible at 3M GP especially since you have to save for months to get all the R8 mats. I am very curious how you managed to pull that off without buying the uber-expensive relic packs.
    @TheChild_eats_eggs1

I think when it comes to GLs and new players, you have to think about them more in time invested to unlock them. Yes, they are more important to the game now since the counters have been nerfed, but also doesn't mean you need to start building towards one right away. As a new player (especially a first time player), if you do this, I can guarantee you are not going to be having fun and likely will quit the game before getting a GL.

I've been playing on my main for 10 months now, am just over 2.6M GP and I still don't have a GL. I still get rank #1 daily in both Squad & Fleet Arenas (we have shard chats so can coordinate and not bump each other), do pretty well in GAC nearly every time, and finally am doing some decent contributions in TB & TW.

My weak point at the moment is the hstr raid since I don't have a good "solo" team, but that will change once GAS is up and running. I can't contribute much in crancor either, but that will come once my clones are running as well (plus that KAM shard).

I have not faced off against an opponent with a GL in any GAC round so far. I have 11 relic characters, so likely I i will start facing GLs soon.

By the time I finally have a GL (JMK) around 3.1M GP, I will have a VERY nicely rounded out roster, and 4 fleets pretty much fully built out, for dominance in GAC.

Keep in mind as a new player, most of the time you are facing off against other new players at your same GP, so it will always be relatively fair. We will ALWAYS be playing catch up with people who have been playing the game for 4+ years who have 4+ GLs each.

In my opinion it's better to build out a nice roster with a top team or two (i.e. 1-2 of the 4 you listed) and then go for the GL grind. If you go for GAS, it's pretty much like a mini-GL for all the requirements, but it always leads pretty nicely into building JMK after.

Grum the third swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/144884575/
    || Grum the Mighty swgoh.gg || OldBaldGuyGaming Youtube
  • How did you manage the R8 materials for GL Kenobi at only 3 million GP? R8 materials require either a 250m+ GP guild or 4m+GP for Hard Conquest to get. I don't see how that is possible at 3M GP especially since you have to save for months to get all the R8 mats. I am very curious how you managed to pull that off without buying the uber-expensive relic packs.

Well the guild on my main normally runs at 240M GP, and with the help of a couple mercs we could clear CPIT. Now after the Conquest 7 debacle / exodus, we've lost 5-6 heavy hitting account and are down to 226M GP now with some vacancies, but CPIT is still possible once we are full / help of mercs

But for full transparency, I spent $ on some of those packs for the r8 mats since I made the decision to go for JMK. The main account is a bit of a dolphin account, Hyberdrive Bundle + a few packs here and there when I believe them to be good value.
  • culealex wrote: »
    @Intimmydation great to see the Padme team being released. Curious to hear after the fourth bracket how well it did in defense without the zetas, I am considering whether to make Padme a def team in GAC without the five necessary zetas.

Well it basically replaced the Basti jedi team I would set. I'll let you know how it goes.

I set Scoundrel / BH on bottom front, then this Padme team on backwall. Top front just Empire (Palp, Thrawn, ST, ITF & BSF....which are not fully leveled).

I'm banking on my fleet holding on defense, and MAYBE getting 1 hold from BH or Padme (or at least lowish banners). Then me clearing 3x zones with chance to clear fleet.

Normally my opponents are scoring around 990 banners (not clearing fleet), and with Geos & Troopers getting full banners, and my cleanup of Phoenix / Vader on the back, I am getting around 1000 (if I don't clear fleet).

Well the guild on my main normally runs at 240M GP, and with the help of a couple mercs we could clear CPIT. Now after the Conquest 7 debacle / exodus, we've lost 5-6 heavy hitting account and are down to 226M GP now with some vacancies, but CPIT is still possible once we are full / help of mercs

But for full transparency, I spent $ on some of those packs for the r8 mats since I made the decision to go for JMK. The main account is a bit of a dolphin account, Hyberdrive Bundle + a few packs here and there when I believe them to be good value.

Thanks. That is a pretty big carry (considering 250m GP for 50 members is 5m GP on average and you are half that), congrats on finding a guild willing to carry you. My main roster is very similar to yours and I have most of the GL Kenobi requirements except fleet. Maybe I should look for a guild willing to carry me, with all the departures a 3m GP account might be tempting to them.

Grum the third swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/144884575/
    || Grum the Mighty swgoh.gg || OldBaldGuyGaming Youtube

Thanks. That is a pretty big carry (considering 250m GP for 50 members is 5m GP on average and you are half that), congrats on finding a guild willing to carry you. My main roster is very similar to yours and I have most of the GL Kenobi requirements except fleet. Maybe I should look for a guild willing to carry me, with all the departures a 3m GP account might be tempting to them.

I've been with them since around 1.1M GP too, so definitely got carried a lot but contribute quite a bit now and punch up above my weight. Have never missed a day of 600 tickets and I think I only missed 1 raid (which I had joined just couldn't post damage).

But yes with the departures you can find guilds even if their "minimum" gp is higher, really they want active players first...though now there is definitely focus on having CPIT teams
  • Will post the big update tomorrow, but prepare yourselves for the Malevolence bonus shards.

I will be using 6x normal energy refreshes per day (3x 50 crystal & 3x 100 crystal) for the next 7 days of this event aiming to get Malev unlocked. This means I will forgo my DS node farms this week (HB & ITB) but will continue VD & Piett (might double them up) and then farm some gear (still trying to decide which gear to go for on this alt, will farm Kyrotech prods on the main from LS 7B)
  • Intimmydation
    679 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Week 20 Update - October 7
    no34abgehcjs.png

Main Accomplishments
    • Geos all to Wat readiness - 4 of them at g12 and Poggle at g11 (needs 1 more gear added to get 16.5k gp)
    • GAC has been very successful thus far, haven't "lost" a battle other than the 1st round where I forgot the attack phase b/c I was busy IRL. Ironically my opponent also did not attack, but he won due to having higher GP
    • This round I faced off a HDB player in round 1 who had +600k gp than me (I am at 760k), and I WON! He took two battles to beat a mini Palp team (sans Vader) and lost 2x to my fleet (didn't clear)
    • Vader is the current project I am working on to take to relics, then potentially JKA next
    • Fleet still #1 daily, just have to watch out for one person who snipes at all hours of the day
    • Top #100 in squad arena (maxing around #70)
    • Malevolence bonus drop even to be discussed below

Malevolence Bonus Event
    So starting today for the next 7days, all LS nodes are dropping bonus Malev shards (~2% drop rate per energy used). This means the focus over the next week will be to maximize these shards by pumping as much energy as I can into LS node farming. Before the event started I had 22k GET2 currency, enough for 80 Malev shards, meaning I need 65 more shards to unlock the capital ship (I will get some GET2 from this LS Geo TB too).

My strategy is to use 3x 50 crystal refreshes AND 3x 100 crystal refreshes on normal energy every day during the event and spend it ONLY on LS nodes. This means I will forgo some of my normal DS node farms for the next week. Also, I will still be using 3x 50 crystal refreshes on both Fleet & Mod energy, no refreshes on Cantina energy.

Current Farms
    • LS - Vulture Droid (2x - refreshing daily)
    • LS - Piett (2x)
    • LS - Jango / HT - I only just started farming it now in the event for the added bonuses, so nowhere near an unlock
    • LS & Fleet - Zaalbar - added his LS node for the next 7 days during this event
    • LS normal 7B - Kyrotech node gets the rest of my energy as these will be a bottleneck gear soon
    • Fleet - Eta2, Tie Advanced, Jolee, 2E normal for mk12 furnaces
    • Cantina - T3M4, but think I will farm Plo instead so I can use his ship (I finished Mission Vao but haven't activated)
    • Mod - Health & Potency sets
    • FARMS ON HOLD - Hyena Bomber (sadly) & ITB as they are both DS (BSF & Sith Trooper have been on hold a while)

I made an excel calculator to use during this Malev event to show how my crystals would evolve if I used 6x normal energy refreshes a day, plus mod & fleet. Essentially based on my daily inflow, I should be 900 net crystals down vs where I am now (4000 saved), so it's definitely worth it. Since I have GET2 to supplement, I don't really need to spend the 200 crystal refreshes for Malev shards, but depending on YOUR accounts and situation, it may very well be worth it.

z0kee78678lo.png
    Post edited by Intimmydation on
  • @Intimmydation Well done on the accomplishments! It's nice to see a F2P beat a HDB account with a lot higher GP.

Thank you for the inspiration on going nuts on Malevolence shards! Your post pushed me to do 6 refreshes/day for LS nodes instead of only 3. I'm currently sitting at 27k GET2 so I will have Malev unlocked within a week (which I suppose a lot of other players in my fleet shard will have as well).
    Thank you for the inspiration on going nuts on Malevolence shards! Your post pushed me to do 6 refreshes/day for LS nodes instead of only 3. I'm currently sitting at 27k GET2 so I will have Malev unlocked within a week (which I suppose a lot of other players in my fleet shard will have as well).

You will easily unlock, prob would only have to do the 50 refreshes but might as well build those extra shards if you can afford it. I started with 22k GET2 which means I need 60 shards for unlock. Should be in the bag.

The REAL question is should I spend the GET2 on Malev or save. I already spent about 10k in the last 2 days, but I think I might just save the rest and go with 6x refreshes. That way if I get the unlock, I have the option to decide if I want to keep building Malev to 6* or start towards Nego.
  • @Intimmydation I was thinking the same re maxing out on GET2 or save up. I think I'm leaning towards saving up GET2 (and hence doing more LS node refreshes than planned) to be able to get Nego as soon as possible - which should be a slight advantage in GAC. This, by being able to put Nego on defense and Male on offense, and therefore being able to bring more or less everything for offense in terms of toons, given advantage in ships.
  • @culealex

Just save your GET2 and see where you are on Malev after this event. One 200c refresh per day on my calculations is okay and won't be a huge crystal drain, but more than that will likely take you to 0 crystals.

So, I would use 6x refreshes, maybe 7...and then after it ends if you need a few GET2 purchases to cap it off, do it...then save the rest towards Nego.

If you have 2x GET2 ships in GAC early, you will dominate. TBH on my main at 2.6m gp, I don't even come across many people even with ONE GET2 ship. Now there may be more because of this event, but won't significantly change it.

But in general getting a 5* Malev early since you already built Geos, then going for full 7* Nego next is a great way to go...5* Malev can beat 7* Nego....then go back and finish off Malev.
  • KarenRomina25
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Could you help me, what would I need to beat this player's fleet? I have malevolence 5 * GG g9, geos g12, HT 50k vulture full 7* and hiena full 6*

https://swgoh.gg/p/242499717/
  • Could you help me, what would I need to beat this player's fleet? I have malevolence 5 * GG g9, geos g12, HT 50k vulture full 7* and hiena full 6*

They are using the FO fleet or Nego? You have all the ships you need, but likely need GG higher than g9. He should be easy to gear to at least g11 until you have him at 7*

What is the lineup and RIs you use with that Malev fleet?
  • Could you help me, what would I need to beat this player's fleet? I have malevolence 5 * GG g9, geos g12, HT 50k vulture full 7* and hiena full 6*

They are using the FO fleet or Nego? You have all the ships you need, but likely need GG higher than g9. He should be easy to gear to at least g11 until you have him at 7*

What is the lineup and RIs you use with that Malev fleet?

Nego, I just unlocked malevolence, so I don't have experience yet with what to set up to form, I guess sun fac, ht, hyena, with vulture as the first reinforcement, my question is how much I should equip grievus to beat that nego with kenobi g13. I haven't tried it yet because I'm doing the gac de naves feat and I have to win to the first time haha.
  • @KarenRomina25 start using VD HB and SF and Spy and Soldier as RI. You shouldn’t need HT but can throw it as a backup or put a ship like PLO as your 3rd RI

I’d try to get GG to g11 to max his crew ability, but with those starting three hours will start to get summoned VDs. I’ll have to look up strategy against Nego but that lineup is the best counter and should be easy. Just unlocked Malev myself so will start testing soon.
  • @KarenRomina25 As said, start HB SF & VD. Hard to predict turn order, but try to land Buff Immunity on Anakin with your VD. Use Malev's 1st special to cleanse SF or HB. Then call Spy as RI and hopefully you can land the Taunt on Anakin and blast him off the air. After that it should be downhill. Apart from maxing GG's crew ability, you need to max out VD's special and Spy's RI ability.
    @KarenRomina25 As said, start HB SF & VD. Hard to predict turn order, but try to land Buff Immunity on Anakin with your VD. Use Malev's 1st special to cleanse SF or HB. Then call Spy as RI and hopefully you can land the Taunt on Anakin and blast him off the air. After that it should be downhill. Apart from maxing GG's crew ability, you need to max out VD's special and Spy's RI ability.

maximize ships RI ability, improve health or speed? in addition to increasing PG
  • maximize ships RI ability, improve health or speed? in addition to increasing PG
    Please see below for the Special ability for VD and the RI ability for Spy. For VD, stats such as Health and Speed should be increased when increasing abilities. For Spy, I don't think Health or Speed is increased when increasing the RI ability.

3dn3kcglqpgf.png
    ic1756e3414v.png