CAT and Razor Crest

I am nearly to CAT and Razor crest. Is there any info that cat will receive the 29.99 pack for 30 shards/ 1299 crystal pack, also with the razor crest ones return? Got to get me executor

Replies

• Currently I don't think CG has released any information regarding what happens to characters and ships once they rotate out of Conquest shipments. Razorcrest is currently available for conquest currency or crystals. Once CAT rotates into the conquest shop, I'm sure they'll make Razorcrest available somewhere else but no one knows where or how yet. Could be data cards, could be a fleet or hard node, could be weekly shipments, or they might decide to add it as rewards for the new galactic dish washer event where you get to wash 1000 tea cups in the galley of the death star as a prerequisite to getting the new galactic achievement, "Imperial Chore Trooper"

My guess is, we'll hear more about that some time before the start of Conquest 10 as that should be about the time that CAT rotates into the conquest store. If you'll forgive the snark - we've got one more lashing to go before the possibility of more information or any kind of reprieve.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Currently I don't think CG has released any information regarding what happens to characters and ships once they rotate out of Conquest shipments. Razorcrest is currently available for conquest currency or crystals. Once CAT rotates into the conquest shop, I'm sure they'll make Razorcrest available somewhere else but no one knows where or how yet. Could be data cards, could be a fleet or hard node, could be weekly shipments, or they might decide to add it as rewards for the new galactic dish washer event where you get to wash 1000 tea cups in the galley of the death star as a prerequisite to getting the new galactic achievement, "Imperial Chore Trooper"

My guess is, we'll hear more about that some time before the start of Conquest 10 as that should be about the time that CAT rotates into the conquest store. If you'll forgive the snark - we've got one more lashing to go before the possibility of more information or any kind of reprieve.

According to the cadence they put out, there is a gap between exiting the Conquest store, and the 1 year mark where they will go to an event or something else TBD. They did say it will not be a node.
  • Kyno wrote: »

According to the cadence they put out, there is a gap between exiting the Conquest store, and the 1 year mark where they will go to an event or something else TBD. They did say it will not be a node.

Thanks for clarification on that. Now that you mention it, I do remember they said that it wouldn't be a node.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Thanks for clarification on that. Now that you mention it, I do remember they said that it wouldn't be a node.
    The last step for these units occurs approximately a year after their initial release
    •The unit will become more widely available and be moved to somewhere more accessible. The final details are undecided at this time but we are looking at adding to a Journey Guide style event or a Galactic Challenge. We will have more info on this in the future.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244212/road-ahead-april-2021#latest

It might have been in an interview where they said they were not planning on a node, but as they said, they are still working on the details.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Currently I don't think CG has released any information regarding what happens to characters and ships once they rotate out of Conquest shipments. Razorcrest is currently available for conquest currency or crystals. Once CAT rotates into the conquest shop, I'm sure they'll make Razorcrest available somewhere else but no one knows where or how yet. Could be data cards, could be a fleet or hard node, could be weekly shipments, or they might decide to add it as rewards for the new galactic dish washer event where you get to wash 1000 tea cups in the galley of the death star as a prerequisite to getting the new galactic achievement, "Imperial Chore Trooper"

The gap is the part a lot of people are not hearing. This sounds to me like you will be boned and have to wait as it will be unavailable anywhere. So I would push pretty hard to get something and not spread your resources on a bunch of stuff and end up with nothing.