Join the Empire! - get your R8 mats & KAM shards - multiple 300M+ guilds - multiple timezones

1234568Next

Replies

• Kere
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Officer of Empire Prime here, 2 spots are open for entry before LS Geo begins. ~300M GP, cPit on farm in roughly 8 hours. 31/21 TB stars, extremely KAM focused - come help us get our KAM and we'll help you get yours! No better place to be than in the Empire!
  • Options
    Oh cool an Alliance with Both high end guilds and Medium guilds looking for recuits to get KAM shards and Do CPIT. And some that dont fully care about having a GL right now. WHERE DO I SIGN UP
  • Options
    Today's a great day to join the empire! A few slots open, come on by
  • Options
    So you're saying that there's an alliance with spots for 3.5m all the way up to 9ms that can get 35+ KAM and nearly all guilds have cpit on farm, if not close to it. Crazy
  • Options
    Do you need R9 Droid Brains, we have guilds looking. Not big enough there, we have guilds who needs a final push through P4 of CPIT. Just ask and we'll look for a home for you.
  • Options
    Great group of people. Really knowledgeable. You will get some KAM and Wat shards as well as R8 Mats.
  • Options
    Observation: " If you are wasting your energy in translations for some moisture farmers or in a shop on the outskirts of galaxy, are skilled in combat and look for top gear and KAM shards look no further and join our forces"
  • Options
    Join the Empire and see the Galaxy!
  • Options
    Are you High 380m competitive, we got a guild for you. Are you Casually Competitive, we've got a 320+ guild for you. Are you diligently working for Cpit We got a guild for you. Are you casually playing a bit and dont care about Cpit. We got a guild for you.

What im saying is the Empire has spots
  • Options
    Oh cool 400m guilds that are looking, thats crazy. I bet they have the coolest leaders too
  • Options
    Oh Boy 420mguilds doing RotE and are looking for members, maybe i should sign up