Where to go next…

I’m nearing the end of my GAS/501st farm and struggling with where to go next with my roster development.

Part of me wants to go for my first GL (which will be JMK), but part of me is also thinking I want to flesh out my roster a bit more by relicing my CLS or farming a trooper team for example, something a little less grindy.

I’ve attached screenshots of my best characters, and I’ll link my swgoh.gg too. I’m not hyper focused on one area of the game, just indecisive at the point and would like some third part perspective and opinions!

Thanks in advance!

https://swgoh.gg/p/677859925/

s80a5mosffig.png
j9kcz0ln4yj4.png
7d1kt9duhhnh.png

Replies

• 1. Finish out your 501st to all relic 5 at least
    2. I'd also finish out DR / Malak / BSF to r5 minimum to have some additional damage in Crancor raid
    3. CLS is a REALLY fun team, and you are just missing the last of the shards for Chewpio (and you get mk3 holo projectors from that node). I wouldn't say it's a bad idea to take them to relics giving you another top non-GL team, but obviously will delay JMK a bit

Calculate how many months you are away from getting the 7* on Wat, as you will be time gated by that anyway and then just plan ahead.

I also notice you have a 5* Malev, but your Geos are vastly undergeared (and not helping you get more Wat shards each month), nor do you have VD or HB. I'd try to find a way to farm these ships and build pilots, as you will want them once you hit 3.1m gp. If you have those plus your Nego, even without a GL yet you will be pretty unstoppable once you are at that GL level.

Your account is vastly similar to mine, though I have CLS instead of Revans, and am just about to complete GAS this week. I'll also go for JMK next, but I'm 5-6 months off of the 7* of Wat, and anyway it will take quite some time to gear all the toons.

These are my relic priorities from where I am at today...
    5ctutdnc6v30.png
  • 1. Finish out your 501st to all relic 5 at least
    2. I'd also finish out DR / Malak / BSF to r5 minimum to have some additional damage in Crancor raid
    3. CLS is a REALLY fun team, and you are just missing the last of the shards for Chewpio (and you get mk3 holo projectors from that node). I wouldn't say it's a bad idea to take them to relics giving you another top non-GL team, but obviously will delay JMK a bit

Calculate how many months you are away from getting the 7* on Wat, as you will be time gated by that anyway and then just plan ahead.

I also notice you have a 5* Malev, but your Geos are vastly undergeared (and not helping you get more Wat shards each month), nor do you have VD or HB. I'd try to find a way to farm these ships and build pilots, as you will want them once you hit 3.1m gp. If you have those plus your Nego, even without a GL yet you will be pretty unstoppable once you are at that GL level.

I like this. After cleaning up 501st to CRancor levels, (good idea anyways not even thinking bout that raid) you could go for a GL. It would be your choice really.
  • mikeyb93
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Thanks for advice, appreciate it! I did have in the back of my mind I’m getting close to that GP threshold where I’ll need 4 fleets for GAC, so separatist fleet work is a good shout.

I think fleshing out some teams may well be the sensible idea - I’m just getting pulled in by the idea of owning my first GL :D but then that’s a slippery slope once you get there!