Shaak Ti compensation question

I was in a different guild for last DS Geo TB when that issue hit us. Will the compensation look at guilds as a whole, or individual players?

Thanks!

Replies

• It says players affected, but it's not clear to me if they mean players or the players inside of a guild affected.
  • It says players affected, but it's not clear to me if they mean players or the players inside of a guild affected.

Yeah, this is moreso what I was trying to ask, I just didn't word it quite right haha

Yeah, this is moreso what I was trying to ask, I just didn't word it quite right haha

Well, we have the same question now. Help!
  • Gabriele_SWGOH
    66 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    No mention of the issue with the chimaera fleet mission and vulture droid being a requirement even though it was an event’s ship?
    Are we getting some compensation for yet again another issue with that particular mission? We couldn’t do the mission the time before last coz executor was somehow a requirement… this last time vulture droid suddenly became one and many of use couldn’t attempt the mission. You guys are surely aware right?
    Thanks,
    Gabs
  • i think affected players mean anyone who was doing a geo TB, and not the people doing Hoth TB
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i think affected players mean anyone who was doing a geo TB, and not the people doing Hoth TB

That's a good observation that I didn't realize
  • Well, it's also not clear if affected refers to just the P1 Special or the WAT Special or if affected by both. Nor is it clear if they're basing they're data on if Shaak Ti was encountered or not.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    "compensation"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • So I am confused. They acknowledged there was a problem with Shaak Ti on September 24th, when we were in Zone 1, but are claiming the compensation is for a bug in Zone 3.

Clearly the bug was in Zone 1, otherwise no one would have noticed it until September 26th.

Does not compute.
  • I would argue that everyone who did Geo TB should get the compensation. The bug was in Zone 1 and impacted everyone who reached Zone 1.

I realize the amount of guilds that didn't get to Zone 3 is probably quite small, but c'mon...
  • Why don't we just go the route of everyone benefits when bugs are encountered? Why limit it to just those that are affected by said bug? All players used to get compensation for issues regardless of where they were in the game as well as those golden clone war chewie shards.
  • Loppie
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    No offence but, why should there be rewards if your guild managed to 3* those zones? If the guild failed to 3* it you could argue, it's partially due to the Shaak issue and should then be compensated in some way. But if 3*s was reached what did you loose out on?

Lots of people just want stuff for free.
  • The Shaak issue did not impact only P1 Special mission. It was throughout the whole TB. Her kit was messed up.

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Loppie wrote: »
    No offence but, why should there be rewards if your guild managed to 3* those zones? If the guild failed to 3* it you could argue, it's partially due to the Shaak issue and should then be compensated in some way. But if 3*s was reached what did you loose out on?

Lots of people just want stuff for free.

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    b5ejeacd04f7.gif