Bonus drops exclusively on LS nodes

zatho
747 posts Member
edited October 2021
Why are all these bonus drops, which I really appreciate, exclusively on light side nodes? It is a good thing that we get additional shards (or shard shop currency) without the need to spend more resources. Escpecially with the shop currency it helps a lot with respect to gear crunch.
However I don't like that it is on standard energy nodes. While I am farming Ult mats for JMK, I am just fine. Can farm BB and get the additional stuff for free. I really pity everyone who currently is farming a dark side legend. The process is painfully slow and now you are forced to stop the farm for some weeks or else you will miss the bonus stuff.

Edit: Why can't they take fleet, Cantina or Mod energy nodes?

Replies

• Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    Agreed.
    In my case it won't affect me that much, because I will use this opportunity to farm much-needed Kyros (not addressed yet in the Gear-crunch update) but don't understand why the limitation. I would hate it if I was already gathering the tokens for the Dark Side Legend I'm currently working on.
  • CG is giving something for free. How about saying "thank you."
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Freedud1 wrote: »
    CG is giving something for free. How about saying "thank you."
    If you read my post, you will find that I really appreciate the bonus drops. I am not complaining, just asking why they don't make all players happy
  • Probably because people are farming DS tickets for LV
  • CryGonJinn wrote: »
    Probably because people are farming DS tickets for LV

Eh, but if you need Mal still, chances are you aren’t really going after LV at this point and the shard shop currency you get won’t break the economy. Just arbitrary decisions most likely
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    Probably because people are farming DS tickets for LV

Eh, but if you need Mal still, chances are you aren’t really going after LV at this point and the shard shop currency you get won’t break the economy. Just arbitrary decisions most likely

https://tenor.com/bgthJ.gif

• Why not include the separatist ship units on other modes to go with the malevolence? Just like they had different geos on different nodes, they could have you farm the entire fleet instead of just the capitol ship. I still need hyena and vulture anyways 🙃
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    They’ll prolly do maul on DS hard nodes to even it out