Wrong mk 8 biotech implants in TW

Mi114
31 posts Member
CG developers are like making fun of us by giving mk 9 implants first and then replacing them by the daily challange gear which is stacked already upto 2000 for me. Now they will have to update the game again.

Replies

• panetone
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Save them. Once you started to really use them you will notice the ratio that you spend is greater than the ratio you receive them from challenges. I used to have almost 4K of them, now I only hav 1.5K.

2000 is enough to 33 pieces only. According to swgoh.gg you will need it 302 crafted pieces, so more than 18000 salvage.

-- Edit to add the "math"
  • "The “Core Gear” reward from Territory War is being updated to include the more highly-requested Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component Salvage. This will replace the Mk 9 Biotech Implant Component Salvage currently featured in the rewards."

This is unclear. There are 2 different mk8 implant items. One is the daily challenge salvage, the other is the component. This says component salvage, so which is it supposed to be?

Looking at the prize box now it appears to be the Salvage.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We are checking.
  • This was supposed to be the Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component. We'll get this resolved in a future update.
  • Previously, I mentioned that the new "core gear" box reward in TW included Mk 9 Biotech Implant. With this update, you changed it to Mk 8 Biotech Implant to align it with what was announced in the state of the Gear-laxy. However, I just want to double-check if this is still the right Mk 8 Biotech Implant. The state of the Gear-laxy said that they will be adding Biotech Implant Mk 8 to the daily challenges. When I read this, I understood the Mk 8 BioTech Implant Prototype (black eyeball) because we already had Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage (brown eyeball) in the daily challenges. The TW rewards now offer Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage (brown eyeball), is this correct?

Mk 8 BioTech Implant Prototype (black eyeball) is in higher demand because you need it for the Mk 12 HoloLens (G12+)
    We already had a small influx Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage (brown eyeball) through daily challenges.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Roombya
    This was supposed to be the Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component. We'll get this resolved in a future update.

• This was supposed to be the Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component. We'll get this resolved in a future update.

Will this include giving out the correct gear for any TWs that have been completed while the incorrect gear was in the rewards? Or will players once again just lose out due to a total lack of even the most basic competency from CG?
  • Mi114
    31 posts Member
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    This was supposed to be the Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component. We'll get this resolved in a future update.

Will this include giving out the correct gear for any TWs that have been completed while the incorrect gear was in the rewards? Or will players once again just lose out due to a total lack of even the most basic competency from CG?

Thats a very **** logic. Cause the players never lost anything as they updated the rewards after the reward distribution of TW.
  • Mi114
    31 posts Member
    **** is not a slang. Oh wow