CAT drops

Firstly thanks for the CAT drops. From the post Do you think CAT double drops are just on the 23rd or also between 7th and 13th? I think it means just the 23rd.

Replies

• Firstly thanks for the CAT drops. From the post Do you think CAT double drops are just on the 23rd or also between 7th and 13th? I think it means just the 23rd.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    giphy.gif?****=ecf05e474nqznzzw138ijnr5660bwp93aagvuxhuapgl7cd9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • April 1 already?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    What is this….?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Commander Ahsoka Tano Additive Drops
    For a limited time, Commander Ahsoka Tano shards will be added to all Light Side Hard nodes as bonus drops. During this event, this character's drop rate on each node has been scaled to Energy.

Light Side Battle Hard nodes will be rewarding bonus drops on 10/23.

Staying on the theme of additive drops, the players have voted and results are in! For a limited time the Malevolence - winner of the Galactic Chase forum poll - will be added to all Light Side Battle nodes as bonus drops. During this event, this ship's drop rate on each node will be scaled to Energy.

The “Core Gear” reward from Territory War is being updated to include the more highly-requested Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component Salvage. This will replace the Mk 9 Biotech Implant Component Salvage currently featured in the rewards.

Light Side Battles are rewarding bonus drops from 10/7 through 10/13.

- The way this section of today's update post was formatted, I can't blame someone for being confused. The section that's seemingly talking about Malev drops doesn't even come directly after the Malev drops being talked about.
  • malevolence will be next week
    and CAT only on 23/10
    read a post!
  • The post says this about CAT:
    Light Side Battle Hard nodes will be rewarding bonus drops on 10/23.

AND

This at the bottom after the Malevolence and TW drop change news:
    Light Side Battles are rewarding bonus drops from 10/7 through 10/13.

I see why hes confused.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Also, it's not double drops (as she's not on a node), it's bonus drops akin to galactic chase.
  • Would have been nice if they did CAT so people needing a few more shards would unlock her before LSTB
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    now do maul
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Anyone else notice that the forums post says 10/7 but post in game says 10/8 ?

I also don't see the nodes lit up or anything in game today.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anyone else notice that the forums post says 10/7 but post in game says 10/8 ?

I also don't see the nodes lit up or anything in game today.

Yes, comment in other thread that crzydroid is trying to get clarification
  • After doing some math, if you happen to have 98,000 crystals and 16,500 energy lying around, you could actually 7 star CAT in a day.

Unfortunately you can’t buy that much energy. Or maybe fortunately.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    After doing some math, if you happen to have 98,000 crystals and 16,500 energy lying around, you could actually 7 star CAT in a day.

Unfortunately you can’t buy that much energy. Or maybe fortunately.

Assuming that she drops at 2% per energy drop rate like a galactic chase. To be seen...
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    After doing some math, if you happen to have 98,000 crystals and 16,500 energy lying around, you could actually 7 star CAT in a day.

Not bad, only slightly over $600 for a make-believe character with no tangible value in the real world.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Tcetter wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Not bad, only slightly over $600 for a make-believe character with no tangible value in the real world.

That's right, we cant put a value on someone's happiness.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Bitcoin says hello lol
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    now do maul

Maul is also coming but after 12th conquest. After next one, he moves down as secondary unit for 3 conquests and than he will be available probs for a day like CAT
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Tcetter wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Dang I only got 900 SSC for $54 worth of CAT shards, rip
  • Fingolfin26
    270 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Pretty frustrating how pitiful this chase will be. Only 1 day? And only on light side hard nodes? Pathetic.

And yes I know it's 'free' but just because it's something doesn't mean it's great. They did the razor crest right, this though? That's just wrong
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Pretty frustrating how pitiful this chase will be. Only 1 day? And only on light side hard nodes? Pathetic.

And yes I know it's 'free' but just because it's something doesn't mean it's great. They did the razor crest right, this though? That's just wrong

Prolly cuz RC was a hard req for Executor that was about to come out while CAT isn’t required for anything besides making JMK not suck.
  • Why would anyone waste time on conquest if they could easily aquire a premium character like CAT or Maul elsewhere? If these characters start showing up all the time in easy galactic chase farms like RC I definitely won't touch conquest.
  • I’m quite happy with this, and consider it a nice bonus.
    I already have 7* malevolence so shards boost my shard shop currency and only need 25 shards more for CAT as I focused on RC to work towards executor.
    CG gets a LOT wrong but this is a free bonus so don’t quite understand the moaning by some people, especially since worst case you farm kryotech on lightside if you don’t need anything else and get the shards