Book of Boba Fett

Prev1
Monel
2776 posts Member
Can we all just agree to call this character Bob when he comes to the game?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm just wondering which will be bigger, his gut or Reys forehead.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm just wondering which will be bigger, his gut or Reys forehead.

z3ufzwxo3ogp.jpg
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    his nickname should be bod
  • Ultra wrote: »

Dad bod fett
  • Fobba Bett
  • Bubble Fett
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Boba Fatt
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Just as long as he turns Tuskens into something akin to relic9 Geonisans, you can call him anything he lets you.
  • Encouraging body shaming of a 60 year old man now @Kyno ? Nice forum moderating.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    h3531jcfys71.jpg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Nah that name is saved for the greatest Jedi of all time,

b2acjkvy0d06.jpeg

• No, that's Bob not Bod.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    How do you think he will be added? As the epic confrontation they (maybe) teased in the last RA?
  • Encouraging body shaming of a 60 year old man now @Kyno ? Nice forum moderating.

What's his age got to do with anything?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Blob of Fett or Boba Fatt or Blob of Fatt
  • DBBF
  • This thread seems to have been taken over by middle-schoolers
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Gorgus wrote: »
    This thread seems to have been taken over by middle-schoolers

Community want to go with "Bob" when we had the opportunity to go for "****". See how mature we are ?

Edit: nah, we’re not mature. Just redacted when we’re too childish ^^
    Post edited by Starslayer on
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Gorgus wrote: »
    This thread seems to have been taken over by middle-schoolers

Such things happen. I like it though, nice to have a fun light hearted post that had some legs for a bit.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Didn’t he wear a kilt.
  • I love when people talk about how fat he is but in truth the dude's a short pacific islander who could tear any one of us in half. Anyone watch that Moana movie? Temeura Morrison is just like that Maui character. He's not fat at all he's just strong. The Hollywood version of being strong is being intentionally dehydrated to the point of exhaustion
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    I love when people talk about how fat he is but in truth the dude's a short pacific islander who could tear any one of us in half. Anyone watch that Moana movie? Temeura Morrison is just like that Maui character. He's not fat at all he's just strong. The Hollywood version of being strong is being intentionally dehydrated to the point of exhaustion

I think they just put a fat suit on Boba for age etc.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    I love when people talk about how fat he is but in truth the dude's a short pacific islander who could tear any one of us in half. Anyone watch that Moana movie? Temeura Morrison is just like that Maui character. He's not fat at all he's just strong. The Hollywood version of being strong is being intentionally dehydrated to the point of exhaustion

who said he wasnt strong?

Also, your reference to Hollywood is not 100% accurate, they equate attractive to visible musculature, but strength is usually linked with being big (to a varying degree both). Both of which are inaccurate, and over played.
  • Boba Fett is a clone..and clones age... I mean go watch Cpt. Rex in SW Rebels...he's not exactly the same Rex as in CW either..
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    ajd0w081sswr.png

He is 60 years old and an actor. Sorry, not scared.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Okay now I like the actor even more! :D

Bring on The Book or Bod, er Bob or whatever!
  • wharp
    212 posts Member
    forallmankind-hibob.gif